Night Sky (Key)

Key Stories

 

You’re sitting in the passenger seat, holding his hand while he’s driving. It’s night, so not a lot of cars are on the road as you drive by. All windows down, the wind blowing through your hair. You see the street lights pass you by,

He grabs your attention by bringing your hand to his lips and kissing them repeatedly with butterfly kisses.

Key: keeping his eyes on the road, “Tonight will be fun, _________” taking a glance at you, “Just you, and me. Underneath the night sky…”

You: Smiling back at him “If only you would tell me where we’re going”

Key: “Hehe, just  relax.” You peer out the window, but see nothing but pitch black and little light from the street lights.

He turns the car, and stops. You look at him as he unbuckles his seat belt.

Key: “We’re here” getting out of the car. Curious, you unbuckle your seat belt and step out. The first thing you notice is the hint of salt in the air. You hear water crashing against the shore in the distance. You look at him, when he opens the trunk and takes out a blanket.

You: “We’re at the beach!” really happy inside. You hardly go to the beach, and you’ve never been to the beach at night before.

Key: “Yep. I thought it would be a good idea to go the beach, at night” Locking the car, he holds the blanket in 1 hand, and takes your hand in the other. He leads you down the beach, getting a little closer to the water.

He stops and lays the blanket down. Can’t wait, you take off your footwear and run towards the ocean. You feel the ice cold water on your feet as a nice wave comes and flows over them. It feels so good, the wet sand between your toes, and the cold water touch. Suddenly you feel a pair of hands go around your waist from behind.

Key: “Do you like it?”

You: “Like it? I love it! I can’t believe you took me here” you lean in closer to him

Key: “I’m glad you like it…” he lets go and ends up splashing water on you from behind “HAHA!”

Your shocked by the sudden coldness from the water

You: “KEY!!” you run after him, but he runs away. Catching up to him, you splash him back. He runs up to you and starts carrying you (Bride style) somewhere “Yaah! Put me down!”

Key: “No way” He runs towards the water and a wave splashes the both of you…

You: “Hey!! It’s cold!” Wet

Key: “Haha, here we go again!” You wrap your hands around his neck, not wanting to fall off

He does this a couple of times before finally putting you down on the blanket.

You: “Keey, You got me all wet!!” looking down at your wet clothes

Key: looking up and down your body “It’s okay” scooting closer to you “I kind of like it” pulling you on top of his lap. He starts kissing the back of your neck, making you shiver. You get lost in his sweet touch, and was surprised when he stopped.

You: You twine his and your hands together “Thank you for taking me here…”

Key:  kissing your cheek “Anything for you ______.” He holds you closer as you both listen to the soothing sound of waves crashing. It’s so dark out, that you hardly can see around you. The faint light of the street lights are the only thing that’s letting you see in the dark.

You: Looking up “The stars….” He looks up too. The stars are shinning so brightly. You and him see them so clear from where you are. Each one shinning more brightly then the other, causing it to feel like you and him are the only one in the world.

Key: “They really do shine so bright” he pulls one of his hands away from yours “Look, the big dipper!” he points to the stars

You: “So what was the point in coming here?” leaning into him

Key: “No reason really. I just felt like taking you here. So we can play in the sand… hold each other close…” tightening his arms “and just enjoy the night sky…”

You: looking at his face “….. I love you” you whisper quietly to him

Key: smiling, and kisses you “I love you too.” He leans in again, and kisses you. His slow, gentle kiss makes you get light headed, and break free. For the rest of the night he held you in his arms until you ended up falling asleep in them…