Roses have prickles

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT2KKlPOziY LC9 - Ready Set Go

Woots~ I'm back guys~ How long have i been gone? *thinks* Anyways~ I'm here to grant you wishes cause here's an update!!!

How are you guys whith LC9? Going good? So without further ado, to the story!

(& tell me what you guys think about this chap~ ><)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChaeJin had decided to sleep in again while Jangmi spent her day at the hospital. It’s only been the 2nd day and she’d gotten close to the nurses, doctors and janitors; remembering their names and knowing their basic profile.

She thought back and relies that Insoo’s probably at work too, helping his grandparents at the fishery. She smiled to herself at the mere thought but sighs went she remembers ChaeJin. Weekend studies? Nope, not happening; she needed this more than hours of staring at books. Nothing wrong with making these children smile right?

Jangmi left earlier than yesterday, about 6 p.m.; to prepare for school and also cook for the starving boy at home. She grabbed on to her sling bag strap while skipping in her step, ‘Should I stock up today or wait till aunt comes back…?’ she spaced out until a fist swept by her right cheek. She quickly jumped the opposite way and glared at the intruder.

While lost in her thoughts, she had wandered into a quiet ally; not the shady kind, just a normal short cut she had accidentally decide to take.

The male slowly regain his composure and turned around to face her. He’s an age around hers’ and his facial features are quite sharp, one that can be deemed as handsome; Jangmi was awe struck for a second before she remembers what does this good looking stranger wants.

‘As long as there’s no one around.’ She thought. She was confident in her skills and feared nothing; but there’s a vibe coming out from this stranger, something that’s not normal. Though he’s quite muscular, Jangmi had no problem taking down guys that are 5 times bigger than him.

“What do you want from me?” she asked.

The male did not reply, instead he leaped forward without a warning and did the same attempt he did earlier.

“Not much of a talker huh?” she dodged.

The stranger did not leave her any time to rest and continued on jabbing, increasing the speed by each second. Jangmi blocked and looked for opportunities to hit back when she couldn’t dodge his speed anymore.

She kicked his feet from the bottom trying to get him off balance, which worked but he caught himself and tried to grab her. She swung away his hand and did a few punches towards his chest to which of course he avoided. He punched, she kicked, he twisted, she blocked; they kept going at each other until Jangmi’s back was nearing the wall.

The stranger tightens his fist and gave a huge blow towards the wall behind her.

It took her off guard as she could feel the brick wall behind her crumbled, dust clouds her vision; she could’ve sworn she saw sliver lights flicker in his eyes. Before she could break free from being trapped by the male’s body, he used his other free hand to hold her in place.

“Not bad.” He finally spoke.

“Oh, so you can talk.” She said sarcastically.

“To block all of my attacks? You’re the first.” He almost smirked.

“What do you want?” she hissed.

“Tomorrow at the old wooden shed after school, be there.” He released her upper arm and strode away.

“What if I don’t come?”

He paused, and then slightly turned “Oh you will.”

She stood still for a while, but before the stranger went out of sight she called after him, “What’s your name?”

And without stopping, the male replied, “E. Den.”

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

E. Den smirked to himself and rubbed the end of his fingertips together, ‘That was interesting. Such a fair maiden with an edge… like a rose. Ah well, very rose has its thorns. Or is it prickles?’

He told Rasa and the rest of LC9 about the event earlier and that’s all he did before spacing out just when Rasa was explaining their plan.

He leaned on the thick old metal pipe and kept getting lost in his own thoughts; how he liked the feeling he got on his arm and fists when her soft hair grazed over them, how her face seemed flawless and her eyes black and innocent. The way they interacted with each other during the fight, so graceful and so blissful. ‘There’s no way she’s coming after school tomorrow.’ He snorted.

Like a noble rose, it doesn’t react to weeds; it has its’ prickles to keep the silly little things away.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

Monday morning was like any other mornings. No teacher bothered to teach, even if there were any one that wants to listen.

CheaJin kept his head buried behind his history book and casting worried glances at King’s constant harassment on Jangmi; to which she ignored. King didn’t bring up the matter about after school, she didn’t forget, even when she had already made a choice when E. Den said it.

She sighed for the 5th time from pretending to study; King was sitting in front of her, jabbering some nonsense. She sighed at the memory of yesterday, after the affair with E. Den it was like he punched the sense into her. She remembered what she had to do at that time, or should I say a matter she had to settle with.

...............................................…………………..

Somewhere at the outskirt of town, where there are lots of abandoned buildings, where gangs and drug addicts hang out. Ruined and shady, she came alone with two bags of groceries. She came here for one purpose only and looking for one specific gang.

 

“Hey, who’s that chick?” one of the boys that are sitting on their motorcycle suddenly perks up.

The rest of the gang lift their heads form their beer and checked the intruder out. The leader stood up with an unpleasant smile and strode towards her.

“Well well well, aren’t you that new girl that got away that day?” he smirked.

“If I remembered right, I kicked all your butts.” She replied.

“Why you li-” first he was cut off, then everything went black.

 

Jangmi pats her hands clean and picked up her bags. She walked away without turning her head, behind her, the gangs lay in a bloody pool; completely different ending compare to the last time.

Her last words “Don’t you ever dare go anywhere near my cousin.”  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All presentations cramp into 1 week, lucky me....

       Announcements ~~~ Might be posting up new adventures~ Already had written a bunch of chapters~