My Name

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lDN00_fVE (MyName- Luv Taker)

Should I rate rate M for fighting and killing? *wonders*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two men in suit stood on top of a bridge, overlooking the whole city.

Yoo Oh Sung, a clean and slender man; from ShaoHo gang and Chu Sung Hoon, a gruffer man; from QinLon gang.

“This place changed a lot too.” Yoo Oh Sung said.

“It’s a process of nature to change, same with people.” Chu Sung Hoon said.

“Is that way you’re acting like a crazy person?” they both turned towards each other.

“Crazy person?” he hissed.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

“Ahhh~ finally. School’s over!” one of the four boys shouted. All four of them in their school uniform, lying on the beach.   

“Where’s ChaeJin with the beer?” they poked each other.

Just then ChaeJin walk up with his head down, steps limping.

“Oh! The beer’s here! The beer…” the hair boy jumped up to take the bag from him but noticed it’s empty. “Hey, what happened to you?” he took his face and inspects the bruises.

ChaeJin said nothing and pointed at the direction where he came from. The leader of the group stood up, he looked at him and sprinted off without a word.

“Think he’s gonna get beat up?” one of them asked.

“Let’s go. Come on Jin.” He tugged him.

......................................................................................................................................

Somewhere along the beach there’s an old shack where it’s usually infested with gangster ajeossi and their lackeys. They were just opening the cass beer they had stolen from ChaeJin before they found an intruder marching in without a care.

“Hey who do you think-” before one of the lackeys’ could finish, he punched him square in the face and did the same to the others.

He was doing well until he was suddenly cut off guard; the others took the chance and beat him to the ground.

They all stopped when they heard more footsteps and the guy on the ground begins to laugh. The three boys loosen their ties and smirked towards each other before breaking into the fight. All four of them were excellent in fighting expect for, well you know, ChaeJin who keeps hiding behind the metal pole.

One of the lackey aimed at ChaeJin, which he kept running around the pole and in the end the guy hits his head on the pole himself. “GunWoo hyung!” ChaeJin yelled.

The guy gave a last round kick before looking back at his dongseang.

“Ouch it hurts.” He laughs when they’re walking out of the shack shoulder by shoulder.

“Aww man, this time’s the worst.” They all laughed.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

“Did you feel into the drains again? Or you got attacked by a crab?” Jangmi stares up from her book to see ChaeJin tip-toeing across the living room.

“Shhh… ” he whispers.

“Chill, they’re still at the hospital. Oh and I’m cooking tonight.” She puts down her book and went for the first aid kit.

“Oh… good… help me?” he breaths out.

“That’s what I’m doing idiot.” She made him sit down and starts to tend his wounds. "That's what I'm always doing..."

“Aren’t you gonna ask?” he flinches at the touch.

“Are you gonna lie?”

“Y-you know I can’t fool you…” and they both said nothing else.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

It’s finally the weekends; some of them woke up early to work at the docks, while others had to infiltrate other gangs’ underground gambling house…

It’s not any fancy casino instead a shady and smoked filled place, people who want to make a quick buck the wrong way. Of course that place will be infested with mafia members, smoking their cigarettes while patrolling.

 

A man along with his men burst in and he lunge the rival gangs informationist at them. He threw his cigarette to the ground and his men tear up the place. GunWoo, ChaeJin’s hyung is always in the front of the fight; none of them could win against him.

They threw chairs and tables at him but he dodges them all, a punch and a kick; things got done faster than he thought. He walked away from that place as fast as he could; only stopped when the man slaps a few stacks of bills in his chest, and he took it without looking at the man. He reached the end of the stairs when he sees his boss, Chu Sung Hoon nodded at him approvingly and drove off.

GunWoo, My Name is their group name and he’s the leader. Most mature and looks out for his friends; he’s like a father, a guardian and an older brother to them all. He lives with the other orphan kids in the orphanage near the docks. The best fighter in the group and provides for the orphanage by involving with the mafia’s…

“You guys free tonight?” GunWoo typed “let’s go for a drink at the usual spot.” And sent to his four friends.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

“Don’t freak Miin... No I won’t get chased by a trout…” ChaeJin spoke into the phone with Jangmi on the line while walking towards his friend’s table, “cover for me if…” he wasn’t looking at where he’s going until his accidently kicked a man’s chair. He quickly tensed up and bowed when he relies it’s a gang member.

“Ya you punk!” the man stood up and was going to land a fist on his face when GunWoo turned around and caught it. He man struggled to pull away but quickly dropped it and bowed at his boss that suddenly appear.

“Is there any problem?” Yoo Oh Sung smiled but quickly dropped it when he sees GunWoo. Without any other word he turned and walked away with his men.

“You see that? That’s the ShaoHo gang’s boss. But hyung was cool.” The hair one did a few punches, the one sitting beside him pushed his head while the other one just shook his head in disapproval; he never like the gangs and is not happy about the fact that his friends are and is interested in them.

“You alright?” GunWoo pats ChaeJin’s shoulder. ChaeJin just nods and lowers his head.

“Aish… that brat hung up on me.” Jangmi grumbles and slams her phone angrily on the couch, “I won’t care if he gets eaten by a shark if he falls into the ocean.”

“Ah huyngs… I have something to tell you guys…” ChaeJin start off slowly. The other four just turned and looked at him while sipping some soju. “Ah… my… cousin is transferring to our school tomorrow.”

“What? A boy or a girl?” the black hair one asked.

“A girl.” He answers and they cheered.                 

“You mean the one you visit every Christmas?” the other blond one asked. ChaeJin nodded his head.

“Then we better keep her away from SaeYong.” The brown hair one said and hi fived the blond.

“Hey what’s that suppose to mean? Girls just can’t get their hands off me.” The black hair named SaeYong boast.

GunWoo said nothing but smile at his friends, also curious about ChaeJin’s cousin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh...... you can see that the scenes are from the MV~ Having a hard time describing fight scenes....

P.S Thx for 1st sub X)