Gunwoo saves the day again!!! (Kinda?)

Day by day,I'm sorry...

Part 2 of my update~ Actually the other reason for my inactive is because my computer crashed and all my data got eaten by it... i was so devastated that my mind stopped working for a few days....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8QGv2VqJA BEAST - 'GOOD LUCK' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What was that all about?”Insoo asks.

“Who knows, he’s crazy.” Miin replies.

“Yah, be careful! He might have a crush on you! Maybe you should pretend to have a boyfriend. I volunteer!” Seayong says.

“That won’t stop him from beating you up… actually that gives him an even better reason to beat you up.” JunQ laughs and high-fives Insoo.

“But seriously, he’s dangerous. He and his gang are always up to no good.” Insoo says and glance at Gunwoo who which is not paying attention to the group the whole afternoon.

Jangmi glances over to Gunwoo while sipping on her juice; should she ask about that night? “Hey don’t worry Miin, we’ll protect you.” Seayong says. Insoo shakes his head at his silly friend and turns his attention to ChaeJin who is being really quite today, slowly he narrows his eyes at him.

 

Gunwoo left the group early, saying that he has ‘things’ to take care of. ‘It’s a school, what do you have to take care of?’ Insoo thought, but no one else thought the same, Seayong is all wrapped up with Miin, JunQ just watches the scene amusingly and ChaeJin, the youngest never gets a say in anything.

As Gunwoo is walking back to his classroom, a couple of upper classmen boys bumps into him and drops everything they were holding; there were scissors, a sack, candles, ropes and a lighter. Gunwoo never planned to help them to pick up the items as they apologies and bow to him countless time. “Where were you guys going with all these stuffs?” he asks, which cause them to pause suddenly and looks at each other; neither one speaking.

Until on finally decides to speaks up, but was interrupted by the queenka Eunjung, along with her horde of posies. “Yah you idiots, there you are. Hurry up!”

Gunwoo turns around to face her, to which she ignored him. She has her hands on her hips and leaning to one side of her leg. The boys cower in fear as they pick up the fallen items quickly. Gunwoo studies the girl for a while before speaking up “You shouldn’t order them around like that. A man needs to have his pride respected.”

“Excuse me but do you know who I am?” she huffs while folding her arms, finally noticing his presents.  

“How dare you talk to Eunjung like that? She’s the queenka!” Soyeon says.

“Well I certainly didn’t vote for you.” He says. They all widen their eyes in offence. “The commoners have no interest in the entertainment of the royals, they pray for peaceful days and holidays. Don’t order them around to do your dirty works.” And with that, he left without glancing back.

Eunjung clench and grits her teeth, then turning furiously at the boys, “Your both fired!” she yells, pointing a well-manicured finger at them and stomps away.

…………………………………………..

“Ugh! Who does he think he is? Talking to me like that! Embarrassing me like that! Who is he? No seriously who is he?” Eunjung pounds her fist on the sink.

“Aww don’t worry, no one saw it.” Jiyeon assures her.

“No!” she rages, “I’ll make him pay!”

“Oh boy, here we go again.” Hyomin rolls her eyes.

“If only Qri’s here…” Boram mumbles.

“What?” Eunjung snaps at the last remark.

“Nothing.” Boram shrinks back in fear.

Enjung narrows like eyes, “That’s what I thought.” She huffs.

“We need to recruit new slaves… since you fired our last two.” Hyomin clicks her nails.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

“Thanks for saving us back there sunbae-nim.” The two boys thanked Gunwoo.

Gunwoo returns by looking at them with no expression, “You should learn to stand up for yourself as a man.”

“Boy if we hadn’t bump into you, we would have really done something we didn’t want to.” One of them says.

Of course, Gunwoo was not particular interested with what they have to say, but they continued on anyways.

“Yeah, that lower classmen gets to live another day.”

“I hope she’ll be okay.”

“But what if they get other people to do it?”

“That’s not our concern anymore.”

“Yeah… but, will we be Eunjung’s next target?”

“Omo! Sunbae, will you protect us?” they beg.

Gunwoo exhales an invisible breath, “Look guys, I’m really tired, you guys should go back to your class. The bell’s about to ring.”

“Oh, you’re tired? Would you like to have some coffee then? I can get it for you.” They ignored the point he was hinting.

“What? No, hyung needs vitamin drinks.”

“You guys really don’t need to…” Gunwoo furrows his brows.

“No no, it’s no fret.” They say as they skedaddle out of the classroom, “Yeah, anything for you hyung~! We’ll be backkkk~~~~”

Gunwoo sigh and rubs temple. He shouldn’t worry himself with school when he has worst things to look out for; ‘What’s he planning and who’s that person they were talking about? Ah, it’s none of my business.’

……………………………………………………………..

Both of the boys are fighting over who’s drink their savior would like, as they were bickering, Jangmi passes by them on her way back to her class and they both turns and stares at her for a good few seconds.

“Yah I wish that girl good luck.”

“She won’t be having a peaceful or safe life anymore.” And they continue on their way; blending themselves with the by-standers.

Jangmi felt a chill and sneezes; she turns back to the boys, but they were already quite far away from her. She continues walking back while sniffing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please rate and comment on how i did ><

I think I've lost my touch....