LC9

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxiNCN9EWc - LC9 - MaMa Beat (Feat. Gain 가인)

Short chap ahead~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowds cheered under the yellow light, dust gathers up and the LCD lights blinked in rhythm. There was no narrator, only heavy bass blasted through the speakers.

An abandoned apartment housing, old cars but newly installed lights. Where the rebels, hooky, people looking for painful fun, or simply teenagers who are trying too hard to be cool find shelter here. Looking for a quick punch? Wanna get into a fight without getting in trouble? This is the place- LC9 Fight Club.

If you think this is a fight club like anything else then you are dead wrong. Yes it might look like a harmless club run by a bunch of teenagers but they have a more violent side to it…

It was like any other normal night, LC9 gathered together and had a great time punching each other’s guts out. No one ever dared to challenge them, doing that will just send you straight to your grave; monsters and robots they say.

Rasa drank the water given by a girl and let it rinse over his head; taking a break and letting the newbies have a go of the fun. He never had other thoughts besides fighting, it was his purpose of living, by far he haven’t met anyone who can beat him. He’s rash but he’s smart, he loves fighting but won’t look for a fight that he’s sure he’ll lose his life. He did challenge GunWoo before but was declined every time; he’s a good boy that knows to stay away from the mafias.

Today he wasn’t himself, he was bored. He thought getting a few punch would get him back into his usual mood but was proven wrong. Watching others was even worst; he even got so bored that he cut into a fight and punched the teeth out of the two fighters.

“What’s up man?” J-Hyo patted his leader.

“It’s not enough.” Rasa whipped his wet hair.

“Ever since you’ve seen that girl in action, you’ve been jumping out of track.” J-Hyo said again.

“If it makes you feel better, E.Den and Jun went to stalk her.” AO smiled.

King pouted at the statement, he wanted to stalk Jangmi, but instead he got beaten up and made to stay back. Rasa eyed them and continued to stare at the ongoing fight, “The sooner the better.”  

“But what makes you so sure that she’ll be interested?” J-Hyo asked.

“Just a perception.”

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

Two shadow lurks, moving like it’s attached to its master; where ever they go darkness follow and people flee. For the whole day they’ve been following her, learning her time, probing.

‘Tomorrow seems like a good time’, E. Den thought to himself as he watch Jangmi walks home with ChaeJin.

“Should we tell Rasa?” Jun asked.

E. Den didn’t say anything and just walked towards his house.

Jun stared at the older male “Rasa’s not the only one interested in her.” And proceeds to walk back to the fight club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, no more updates.... T^T