The new girl

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWzmTnByPY8 (LC9 - 전초전 [Skirmish])

It's been a long time since i drawed... >< plus there's something wrong with my pen tab... so this is the best i can do... X(

(New characters... *whispers*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Class we have a new student today, due to her recent misfortune so she can’t help but transfer to this crappy school. Let’s all welcome her.” The male teacher speaks with a boring tune in his voice.

Jangmi stand in front of the classroom and scanned the place. She got cat calls from the boys and some lazy claps from the girls who are obviously not happy about the new girl. ‘So much for girlfriends.’ She thought to herself.

“Alright sit down and let’s start class.” He shoos her away with his dirty hand.

She walks past a column of students who gave her different reactions; boys will check her out while the girls’ clicks their tongue, one even tried to trip her. She simply just steps over it and sits down in an empty seat beside CheaJin; the girl scowled at her.

“No one wants to sit with you huh Jinny?” she speaks lowly. “What’s his problem?” she nods towards the teacher.

“Shut up…” he whispers back, face red with shame, “This school is like that… we’re actually in the worst school in town… we’re famous for gangs and our rotting reputation…”

“Should’ve known.” She snorts.

“Mom and dad almost made me change schools, thank God you came.” Jangmi turns to him and raises her eyebrow, “S-sorry, didn’t come out right…” he says and slaps his mouth.

The teacher just read through the book without bothering that anyone is actually listening, the students just chatted away, some sleeping and doing their own stuff. Jangmi turns to ChaeJin who’s doodling on a paper, she sighs and tries her best to study on her own.

She’s just an average student, not particularly good in studies or hard working. She wanted to study psychology in the future, to help the depressed and the need; people like her mom. She made sure that not even this school can stop her.

Soon, recess was upon them. Jangmi sighs again, not sure what to expect next until the unexpected came to her first.

“Hey new girl~ I didn’t catch your name just now, no thanks to that stinky pig.” The boy with a blonde Mohawk hi fives his friends, causing a scene.  

ChaeJin’s eyes’ widen and holds his lunch box tight against his chest, Jangmi rolls her eyes and pulls him away with her while the Mohawk guy is still cheering with his friends.

Finally the Mohawk guys turns around and stands there dumbfounded “Hey, where they go?”

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh, my, gosh.” ChaeJin panicked.

“Are you gonna keep saying that or are you gonna explain before you pass out?” Jangmi followed him while he paces around like a startled chicken.

“That mohawk guy is King.” he says, still pacing around.

“King?” she gives him a bored look.

He nods fiercely and continues “his friends Jun, AO and a bunch of other guys. The main three belongs in a group called LC9, they’re the best fighters in town an-and they own the towns’ fight club.” Jangmi’s eyes perk up when she heard ‘fight club’. ChaeJin’s trembling like a leaf and she has to grab his shoulders to make him stop.

“I thought I would never have to bump into him. It’s already bad enough that I’m in the same class with those monsters.” He grabs his head.

“Fine whatever let’s just eat.” She snaps at him.

ChaeJin nods and looks down at his arms, only to find nothing. “You dropped it didn’t you?” Jangmi facepalmed.

“You know how I am when I panic.”

“Alright let’s go get it.” She turns to leave but was stopped by ChaeJin pulling her the opposite direction.

“No, let’s not, I don’t want to go back please.”

“Oh come on, he probably left already. And besides, we are in the same class.”

“At least for now…” he shakes his head.

“Fine.” She sighs again, “where can we get food around here?”

“Well there is a cafeteria… but it’s at the upper classmen side…” he scratches his head.

“Well, then what are we waiting for?” she pulls him with her to lead the way.

…………………………………………

“I’m not sure about this Miin… I’ve never come to the upper classmen territory before.” He worriedly glances around.

“Will you chill out? There are lower classmen here too, see, isn’t that from our class?” she nods towards a group which is eating pasta. There’s something else she noticed, none of them had their lower classmen pin badge or blazer on; no neckties or lower classmen sweater. Just plain white button ups; she took off her own blazer and ask ChaeJin to do the same. When he asked why she just ignored him and scans the place carefully.

They both looked around before deciding to eat at a traditional noodle stall; after grabbing their food, they went to sit at a nearby table. CheaJin did not wait for another second before wolfing it down.

“Ya, you’ll burn yourself and then choke to death.” Jangmi hit his head with her chopsticks, but smiles nevertheless.

They had only wished to have a peaceful lunch when out of nowhere, a female senior from a few tables across them notices something and decided to pay them a visit.

“I’ve never seen you guys around here before.” She struts over. “First time?” she twirls ChaeJin’s shirt.

Jangmi immediately notice what she saw, she quickly rips off his badge and toss it away “His brother’s old clothes.” She smiles.

“Hmm I’m sure. Which class are you in?” she asks again.

ChaeJin panics, they would get caught “Not the same with you that is, cause I don’t remember seeing you. You are hard to forget.” Challenge in her eyes.

The senior smiles back at her and walk away.

“What was that all about?” he looks at his cousin.

“Do you notice that no one here has their grade badge? Especially the lower classmen.” She whispers, ChaeJin looks around and finally notices it. “Seems like lower classmen are not welcomed here…” she stares back at the senior who is now talking to a group of rowdy looking boys which she assumes’ are also seniors. “And I suggest that we should be going now.” She stands up slowly, grabbing ChaeJin by the arm.

“But the food…”

“Keep quiet and walk away slowly.” She checked the senior.

They haven’t passed a stall before they hear a bunch of ‘angry’ people called at them. “Too late. Run!” she tells him.

They tried their best not to knock over any tables while the seniors did the opposite; making tables flip everywhere. They ran through many stalls until ChaeJin pass by a familiar brown hair, “ChaeJin?” the guy stared as he ran by.

Finally they skidded to a stop at the big space outside the cafeteria; surrounded. Jangmi didn’t really want to do this but the circumstances of the current situation calls for it; running won’t settle the problem, she’ll have to fight.

She thought about it for a while, she needs to attract minimum attention of her skills as possible, if not it’ll only cause more unwanted troubles.

Finally she pushes ChaeJin to the side and made him hold his blazer. She took her tie and soaks it at a nearby tap, making it more solid.

They all came at her at once, throwing punches and trying to get a hold of her, which she dodges easily and blocks their useless punches. Her movements smooth like water and strikes quick and sharp like a bee. She kept moving in spiral pattern, when she met resistance she was able to switch directions at a moment’s notice. Her tie worked like a whip; wrapping itself around one’s neck and slam him together with another senior. Finally she delivers a few light punches at their pressure points and they were all on the ground.

Jangmi pulled ChaeJin’s hand, snapping him out of his frozen state and ran for their classroom.

…………………………………………….

“Ya ChaeJin.” GunWoo called but found that he’s not here, instead he found a bunch of guys lying on the ground.

“What the? Who did this?” his friend says.

Just beside the crime scene, lounging under the tree were six boys that had witness the whole thing.

“Hyung she’s from my class.” King jumps up excitedly.

“Shut the f*** up monkey king.” AO punches his head.

“Ya! I’m your hyung!” he yells at him while rubbing the spot where his donseang had hit him harder than he should.

“She looks interesting. Maybe she’ll be interested in our club.” The leader smirks, “E.Den, why don’t you go for a test run?” he motion to the sturdy one.

“Why can’t I go?” King complained.

“Cause you’re an idiot.” The two magnae snickers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y rule of the school [upper and lower don't mix] I actually dreamt about this scene 0.0 *lol

So yeah, Jangmi kick ~ I'm sure ya'll know why~

Till next time~ >w<