Goodbye peace, Hello trouble

Day by day,I'm sorry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4g5V2gIsdQ - (Jolly V (졸리 브이) – It's All Good (괜찮아) )

O.M.G it’s been over a year? Finally le updates @@ I feel so bad…. Ants in my room… anyway, on to de story! (I hope I haven’t lost my writing skills.. ><) Thank my homie that motivates me to update~ P.S. Jolly V is good

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since the LC9 incident, everything was normal and peaceful. In fact it was so painfully peaceful that it ticks Jangmin off. Was all that just an act? Why haven’t they made their move yet? For a moment there she was almost tempted to visit their fight club on her own. But she didn’t want people to know she’s interested, that would just make her look like an idiot that actually gave into them, and that’s a no no for her. The push and pull tactic, she knows it well. Instead, now, she keeps fidgeting in her seat and constantly looks at the hallway impatiently. ChaeJin, being the poor and unlucky guys he is, gets scolded or brushed off whenever he asks his cousin what’s up with her.       

Another sigh escapes Jangmi’s lips.

“Seriously Minn, what’s wrong with you?” ChaeJin asks, annoyed of her sighs and scared that he’ll get scolded again at the same time.

“What? What makes you think there’s something wrong with me?” she answers offended as she drinks up-tenthly from her almost empty bottle.

He furrows his brows and leans on his elbow. “You’ve done nothing but drink from your bottle ever since we’ve arrived in school. And you do that every time you’re bored or agitated about something.”

“Don’t be such a smart Jin, it’s a hot day and I need to be hydrated.” She continues to drink out of ChaeJin’s bottle.

He narrows his already small eyes at her, “This isn’t about LC9 right?”

Jangmi almost chocked on her water at the mention of the group.

ChaeJin raises his eyebrow at her reaction. “I don’t get why are you acting like this. They’ve been absent for almost a week.”

Jangmi wipes the water from the corner of her lips. ‘Yeah… I wonder why…’. “I don’t have time to think about that, exams are coming up soon and I need to focus.”

“I don’t think you even need to try hard to score in this school…” he says and takes a drink out of his bottle too.

She didn’t like this at all, her brows coming together and lips scrunched to one side… the peace before the storm.

          ………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Thanks to all the liquid she drank, now she’s running in between bathrooms stalls; almost about every ten minutes she had to raise her hand and excuse herself. The teacher got so tired from hearing from her that he didn’t even bother anymore and asked her to get out whenever she wanted.

‘Not only has the LC9 thing gone quite, the fact that ChaeJin was my boy toy also died too… thank goodness for that. I guess people here get tired of gossips fast.’ Jangmi sighs as she washes her hands at the sink.

She flicks the remaining liquid off her hands and fixes her hair; but before that, out of a corner of her eye, she sees a familiar figure, casually walking over to the sink beside her. It’s awfully weird for her to be alone, in the lower classmen’s bathroom area.

Jangmi didn’t want to cause another scene, just as she turns around and was about to leave, the girls icy voice made her stop.

“Isn’t it rude to not address your senior?” she says as she fixes her fake lashes.

Jangmi forces out a smile and turns to face the older female, “Sorry sunbae-nim, I’ll be leaving now.” She bows and turns again to leave.

“Yah… are you mocking me?” the girl finally turns her body towards Minn.

Jangmi tries her best to hold in her annoyance and turns to smile at her again, trying as hard as she can to make it seem natural.

“Don’t you recognize me?” she walks closer towards Jangmi.

“I don’t believe we’ve meet.” Minn shakes her head.

The girl walks up until she’s a foot away from Jangmi, her eyes stares into hers, then finally the left corner of her lip curve up into a smirk, “That’s some courage for you to say that, but don’t worry, your face is something I won’t be able to forget.” She circled her.

Jangmi rolled her eyes when the older girl couldn’t see, ‘Oh gosh, get to the point already.’

“The name’s EunJung, and obviously I’m the queenka of this school.” She stops in front of her again.

“Boy, must be hard for you. I mean, I feel sorry for ya.” Jangmi couldn’t bear this atmosphere anymore. From her remark, EunJung scrunches up her face a bit. “Look, I mean no disrespect but I really need to go now. Sunbae-nim.” She ended.

“You have a witty mouth there, but I need to settle some things with you.” EunJung takes a step back.

“Look if it’s about us going to the upper classmen’s turf then I’m sorry, we promise we won’t do it again.” Jangmi raise up one of her hand in a ‘I swear’ way.

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that.”
“Then what do you want from me?” Jangmi almost sounded desperate.

“You.” Was all she said.

“Me?” Minn looks at her with question.

“I don’t know why but I’m drawn to you Jangmi- sshi.”

“Look, I only like guys okay, I’m not judging your uality, but I would like to stay in my lane.”

EunJung’s sly smile was all Jangmi saw before her face clashes with the bathroom’s wall tiles. It wasn’t hard enough for the tiles to crack, but enough to throw Jangmi off her balance.

“I want to see you suffer.” EunJung leans in close to Jangmi’s ear while still holding on to her head.

Jangmi blinks a few times before replying to her attacker “You should know your opponent well before you even pick a fight, it’s not wise for you to be alone either.”

EunJung chuckles at that, “Who says I’m alone?” With her right hand still holding on to a hand full of Jangmi’s hair, the other she snapped her fingers and the rest of her posies came out of the stalls.

‘Oh great… how am I gonna wrap this up now?’ Jangmi thought as she was dragged by the hair and thrown to the ground, she made her own back hit the walls for a more dramatic effect; and to encourage her attacker that they actually did harm to her. “Look guys, girls, it’s still school hours, people will talk about it if they see me too bruised up.”

“Do we look like we care?” one of the posies says.

“Hmm…. You got a point there…” Jangmi rubs her chin.

“Hey! If you’re not gonna take us seriously, we’re gonna do some serious harm to you.” Another girl grabs her chin and throws it to the side.

EunJung had her arms folded, and with a satisfied smile she motioned two other girls to grab Jangmi by the arm and locks her in a stall. “Drop the thing.” She ordered and two buckets of water falls on Jangmi, making sure there’s no escape; drenching her from top to bottom.

After a few high fives and cackles, they left the bathroom, saying “See you tomorrow loser~”

Jangmi sighs AGAIN and sniffs the water, ‘This better just be what I think it is and not something else. I’ll just borrow Jin’s gym clothes… which I hope IS clean… Idiots…’ and she twist as much water out as she can off her hair and uniform, and climbs out of the stall.

             ………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Thank goodness for the abandoned hallways of the bathroom corridors, nothing but grass and trees for the next few blocks; and no human in sight to witness Jangmi’s embarrassing moment. Just then, as if on cue, a shadow appears on the other side of the fence and then over it. Jangmi jumped at the sudden appearance of a living being, but as the person came closer she slowly recognize the face.

Before she could say anything to the person, the guy shoves a piece of paper in her face, his head hung low.

“You’re J-Hyo… right?” both freezes in their position, his breath uneasy and his tongue smacked against his mouth, craving for nourishment, “What’s this?” she took the paper and read the messy writing. “Is text message out now?” she tries to lighten the mode. But J-Hyo didn’t respond, he went back the way he came; but he was having trouble with his steps, like he’s in pain.

How very strange she thought.

           ………………………………………………………………………………….

 

She watches until he’s completely out of sight then turns to be on her way once again.  

But then, interrupted yet again, also from a familiar face; but this time it’s his turn to be shocked.

“Yah, what happened to you Minn?”

 

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dunnnn~~~ cliff hanger~ XD Did 3 scenes here, who could that be? What should happen next? You guys wanna decide?        

Huehuehue, I kinda feel bad for ya’ll. Cause I’m teasing you guys too much~ who knows how long it will be for my next update? (but if you guys respond I might update another, and very soon) kekeke~ the push and pull tactic~

Rate and comment (y)

Sorry again >< I’m still trying to figure out my life…