Finally meeting?

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K0xIQBaQZU (MYNAME(마이네임) - 그래 바로 너야)

Okok I know i said that i was going to post after my mid terms, but i just couldn't resist! ><" Argh! I just can't stand not writing stories! It's like the only constant in my life that keeps the darkness that lurks in every corner of my mind away. (That and i can't bring myself to do my assigments =3=) 

2 chaps update!!! XD Thx for new subbies~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah ChaeJin, I’ll be going to the hospital for a while. I’ve made breakfast!” Jangmi yelled from downstairs. “Aish that brat…” she shook her head and locked the door.

 

“Yah~ Jangmi-sshi you’re back early.” The nurse at the counter commented.

“I’m here to sign up as a volunteer.” She smiles.

“Oh good, we always need an extra hand around.” The nurse smiles and hands her an application form. “You here alone?”

“Yup, ChaeJin’s still in bed. Where’s my aunt?”

“Aish that boy, she went to the chief’s office awhile ago. Want me to tell her you’re here?”

“Mmm…. Ok then, thanks.” She finishes the form, “so, what do I need to do now?”

“It’s simple, you just need to accompany the children and make sure they are doing well. If there’s something wrong, inform the doctors’ immediately. Come with me Jangmi-sshi.” The nurse gestures her to follow.

“Ah Yerin-sshi, you can just call me Miin.”

She smiles and nodded “Then you can call me eonni, let’s get along well.”

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

ChaeJin searched around his messy bed for his phone, when he do find it he got blinded by the blaring light from his screen. He rubbed his eyes and checked the time; scratched his head and finally rolled out of bed.

He didn’t even bother to open his curtains or make his bed; dragged himself to brush his teeth and finally remembering that there were food waiting for him.

He checked the time again as he turn on the TV, a piece of pancake hanging out his mouth. 12:15 p.m. ‘Two more hours.’ He blinked.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

‘Where are you Miin?’

‘At the hospital, aren’t we suppose to meet your friends?’

‘We’re going to be late.’

‘Come and get me then, I don’t know where the place is.’

‘Ok ok, I’m on my way. Wait for 10 mins.’ They texted each other.

 

“Have you been wearing that since morning?” ChaeJin pointed to her clothes as they near their destination.

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” she sound offended.

“Capri pants, sweater and a sock bun? Not the Jangmi I used to know.”

“You have no idea how I dress.” She folded her arms.

“You really have changed since then.” He shook his head.

“Changed? Since when? Yah, changed what?” she chased him but he said nothing.

“Ow, stop, look it’s my hyungs.”

Jangmi stopped and the four boys turned to the two.

“Guys, this is my cousin Jangmi.” ChaeJi introduced.

Jangmi bowed slightly “Nice to meet you all.”

“Come sit.” The one in the wife beater said while smiling.

They both sat down and ChaeJin introduce his friends one by one “Miin, this is GunWoo huyng, he is our leader. InSoo hyung, JunKyu hyung and SeaYong hyung.”

SeaYong who is sitting beside Jangmi held out his hand, “Jangmi? Like the rose? You can just call us oppa.” Jangmi giggled a little and shook his hands.

“Yah don’t harass her.” Insoo scolded.

“I’m not, I’m just welcoming her.”

“CheaJin told us about your family… we’re sorry.” Insoo said.

She only shakes her head “It’s alright, I’m better now.”

“So you’re in the same class as ChaeJin?” JunQ asked.

“Nice to know that someone is looking out for him.” They all chuckle.

“Speaking about school, what happened that day? I thought I saw you running in the cafeteria.” GunWoo finally spoke up.

Jangmi shifted in her seat uncomfortably and ChaeJin cleared his throat; she nudged him and shook her head.

“Ah that, I… was looking for the bathroom, it was a real emergency.” He stammered.

“What about the seniors? Were they chasing you?” he asked again, not convinced by the ridiculous answer.

“I have no idea, were they? I’m just focused on finding a bathroom.” He smiled sheepishly.

There was an awkward pause, leaving the sizzling sound of the grilling eel.

“Well, as long as you’re fine. Let’s eat.” Insoo clapped.

“Here, have some. It’s our local special.” SeaYong said and put some eel in Jangmi’s bowl.

“Thank you.” She bowed.

“So, tell us more about you Jangmi-sshi.” JunQ said.

“Ah, well… for starters you guys can call me Miin. You all know I’m his cousin, I like to read and eat, I love the beach but have a terrible fear for caterpillars. I know a few moves cause my dad was once an instructor and also know how to cook because I learned from my mom. My grades are just a little above average and I’m currently a volunteer in the hospital. Anything else I missed?” she folded her arms in a teasing manner.

They all laughed and clapped “You also missed that you have a sense of humor.” JunQ said.

“In a good way or a bad way?” she raised her eyebrow.

“Defiantly good.” SeaYong smiled.

“Cheers to our new member, Miin.” Insoo raised his cup and the others did the same.

And they spent the rest of the afternoon chatting, except for GunWoo who is exceptionally quiet today. He only laughed along and kept his eyes fixed on Jangmi.

“Wow~ yah ChaeJin, she takes care of you like a mother.” Insoo commented.

Jangmi smirked while ChaeJin pouted “Yeah well she still teases me a lot…”

“It’s a family thing, ain’t that right Jinny~?” Jangmi faked aegyo and nudged him.

“Miin have you been around town?” SaeYong asked out of the blue.

“Come to think bout it, besides the hospital I don’t think I’ve been anywhere. Well I have been around here when I was a kid, but I’m sure things have changed.” She tapped her chin.

“Great, we can show Miin around.” SaeYong cheered.

“Alright, I’ll tell my grandma.” Insoo said.

 

Miin felt great hanging out with the boys; friends, she had them right? Her easy going attitude allows her to get comfortable quickly around new people and so is vice-versa. They clicked on instantly as if they have been friends for a long time, but of course she didn’t go all out since this is their first meeting.

They went to the market, the town park, some other important places around town and finally back to their favorite beach.

“I’m hungry.” ChaeJin complained.

“Dinner at the usual?” Insoo raised his arm.

GunWoo’s smile faded, not the best idea from Insoo ever. He hoped that the ShaoHo gangs won’t be there, and if they are he hoped that they won’t try anything; especially when Jangmi’s here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do ya'll know what does eating strawberries in the middle of the night will do to ya? Nothing... nothing at all, not inspiration food cause it distracts you from thinking (too delicious ><)