Almost dead

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M69TE1yzt4T-ara(티아라) _ Cry Cry (MV Ver.2)

So... the last chap kinda didn't make any sense....(That's cause i did it in a rush) also, the pic above doesn't nessasary have any connection with this chap.... (only if you can crak the code! muahahaha symbolism~)

 

okok.... focus... btw, i'm getting distracted with my new found  love for Bangtan.... i mean.... i knew when they debuted but i stopped myself so that i won't fall in love with them, but! aish how did i get here? T^T omo i love them..... so im planing to write about them XP My goal is to write at least 1 story about all the kpop groups out there!!!!!

 

P.S. i had to deal with the images problem... tsk tsk tsk....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“Sung Hoon, what on earth are you doing here?” Jangmi’s father glared at the said man.

“No need to get all worked up Dong Gun, can’t old friends meet up?” he adjusted his expensive coat. “Nice place for a dojo, though I imagined it to be… nicer.” He glanced around.

“This isn’t my place, so don’t cause any trouble.” Dong Gun tightens his black belt as he just finished his class and was about to head home.

“I know… I know everything about you.” Sung Hoon smirked.

“Cut to the chase, what do you want?”

“Always so impatient.” He shakes his head “you know what I want, so why don’t we get a place to sit as it’s gonna takes us awhile.”

“Here is good, the floor? Not good enough for you after you got the position? As boss of QinLon. Well I don’t have wine to serve you.” Dong Gun said and sat down on the dojo floor.

Sung Hoon grinded his teeth silently and finally smiles “Anything for old brother’s sake.” And took his position in front of Dong Gun.

At the side door, a pair of small eyes peaked at the conversation.

“Sorry, don’t smoke any more, heart problem.” Dong Gun held up his palm when Sung Hoon offered him.

“That also seems to be the reason why you left.” He puffs out a cloud.

They both stare hard at each other in silence; as if any movements would ignite a fire between them “You know the damn reason why I left.” Dong Gun clenched his teeth.

“And we let you live, that’s chivalry my friend.” He slowly breaths out and finally made eye contact with him, “come back Gun and I can give you a better place” he gestures to the dojo “a stable income and you don’t even have to come to the meetings that you hated so much.” He smirked. “Afford a new dress for your wife and maybe even get your daughter into a nice school. How bout’ that?”

Dong Gun closed his eyes, taking in all his words, then finally opening them and chuckled. “You know, Oh Sung came with the very same reason.”

“That scum?” Sung Hoon clicked his tongue then take in another whip of smoke. “So, what’d you tell him?”

With the calmest eyes he had that day, Dong Gun looked straight into his old friends’ eyes “If you can’t tempt me with honey, you’ll choose something less sweet.”

Sung Hoon glared at him and crushed his bud on the scratched old glossed wooden floor.

A hand grabbed the peeping tom from behind, frightening the child badly.

“Sir, look what I’ve found.”

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Jangmi ripped her eyes open, it was no dream she can be sure of that. Next came was a wave of headache, but she couldn’t be much bothered about that now. All she could remember was that E. Den kidnapped her, she felt sick and next she found herself remembering the past. She furrowed her eyebrows, she couldn’t remember. The situation was clear as crystal for her, but she just couldn’t remember the faces; they were all blurred.

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted when she heard a loud snore at the end of her bed. She slowly lifted her head as she’s afraid she might still be in the perimeters of the enemy. She went skeptical when she saw the blond hair, but quickly recovered when she recognize ChaeJin’s PJ’s; dark blue in color with grey clouds on them.

She sighed and lightly poked him with her foot “Yah, ChaeJin.” With no response from him, she poked even harder “Yah.” Finally, she gave him a kick which drove him off the bed and he immediately got up from the ground.

“What, what!?” he fumbled.

“Babo Jin, you’re snoring.” She glared at him.

“Oh my Lord, you’re awake! Are you ok?” he ignored her remark and rushed to her side.

“I’m fine… how long was I out?” she sat up.

“Just a night… where have you been Minn? I couldn’t reach your phone…”

“How did I get back here?”

He hesitated a while before telling her “GunWoo hyung found you… at an ally somewhere close to the outskirts of town… how did you get there?” he asked with worry in his eyes.

She stared into her cousin’s eye, that’s what she likes about him. Even if he’s a coward sometimes or a total pushover, he’ll stay by your side, caring for you mentally; like a hug that’s always ready for you.

She patted a spot beside her, gesturing him to sit by her. As soon as he sat down, she leaned on his shoulder and let her hair fall across her face. It was a rare sight, of his strong cousin Jangmi to be this vulnerable, it’s the only side of her that she allowed only for ChaeJin to see; not even her parents have seen this side of her. ChaeJin knows that when this happens, it’s really serious; so he wraps an arm over her.

“I was kidnapped.” She simply said. ChaeJin stared at her like she was crazy, “but that’s not why I’m so upset…” she paused, slowly gathering her courage. “I… remembered something-s…”

“The man again?”

“Yeah… Sun… something. Great now I can’t even remember his name, it was so clear in the dream.”

“Damn… your dreams are dangerous…. You were breathing really heavily, I thought you were going to die.”

“Yah, I won’t die that easily, you can’t get rid of me that easily.” She got up and punched his arm. “Are your parent home yet?”

“Yeah… they came back this morning.” He scratched his head uncomfortably.

It took her a few seconds before gathering her mind, “Wait, what time is it? We have school!”

“Yeah…. Bout’ that… it’s already 2 p.m. … ” he moved out of the way as Jangmi fumbles for her uniform.

“We skipped school, you skipped school! What are your parent’s gonna say?” she stared at him with wide eyes.

“Yeah, I took care of that. They were so tired that I told them that you were sick and I have to take care of you and… they kinda just approved it. They’re still in bed if you wanna know.”

Jangmi took in his words and slowly slump to the floor. “Ah… don’t worry… we can go to school tomorrow.” ChaeJin assures her.

“You’re taking this quite nicely…” she raised an eyebrow at him. She took a deep breath and combed her hair back with her fingers, but suddenly stopped mid way “wait, did you say GunWoo took me home?” he said nothing except nod while joining her on the floor. “So he’s back?”

“I guess… he hasn’t called or texted or anything…” he simply shrugs. “You need to chill for today.” He pats her shoulder.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

“Feel weird…” Jangmi grumbles while holding on her bag strap.

“What is?” ChaeJin yawned.

“The fact that last night LC9 kidnapped me and wanted me to join their club, but I’m going to meet 3 of them later in class.” She rubbed her temples.

“Maybe they’ll skip class today.” ChaeJin tried to come up with a comforting statement.

“Your too wishful thinking Jin.” As she was saying that, a flower pot fell from above, nearly hitting her on the head.

Both of them paused out of shock and looked up; finding no one on the second floor. Without tearing her eyes from it she asked CheaJin “Hey Jin, you think this is just an accident or someone was trying to kill me?”

“Oh Minn you’re thinking too much, it’s obviously a planned murder.” He smiled at her which earned a smack and they both went to class.

……………………………………………………………..

“We did what you’ve told.” Two lower classmen tremble at the presence of the queenka.

“Good.” She flicks her hair and checks her nails, “well? What are you waiting for? A kiss? Get out now!” she yelled and the two frighten boys ran back to their class.

Her friends said nothing except rolled their eyes and checking themselves in the mirror.

…………………………………………………………….

As soon as both Chae stepped inside the class, they both froze. “Shoot… you were wrong Jin…” she threw a side glance at him who is now trembling with fear.

LC9 was sitting inside their class, some on tables paranoid the students. Rasa was sitting on the teacher’s table, one leg near his chest and the other dangling at the edge. E. Den looked up when her presence was made.

“And so she arrives~” Rasa’s voice mused.  

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey, 2 chaps at once, not bad eh?

 

so, Game of thrones anyone?

P.S. sumthing wrong with the youtube link... it won't link like it used to! (argh! it's driving me bananas!)