Scary place

Day by day,I'm sorry...

I'm back~ i missed you people.... i know i promised 3 weeks... *gulps* so here's a long update for all that enjoys my story~ *yay for updates*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrV_BcWxJRU (P.S. the fight is based on the mv)

lol can you guys guess my bias in LC9? kekeke~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace is just not friendly with Jangmi, it’s like first they gave her a cupcake, and then they kick her in the knee and takes the cupcake back.

After the news, GunWoo had missed school. ChaeJin says that it was normal and he usually will come back after a few days, but Jangmi wasn’t all convinced. She tried to ask the others and she got the same answer “We had no idea where he goes or what he does.” They would played it off, but she knew better; she can tell from Insoo’s face.

But finding more about his background haven’t occurred to her until now. CheaJin strongly advised her not to go and it’s no use even though he knows that she’s stubborn. She was persistent to know if he’s in need of any help, to which CheaJin reply sarcastically to her “You need help the most.”

“It’s Wednesday, mom and dad are gonna be home.” ChaeJin slung his bag over his shoulder.

“And…?” Jangmi raise an eyebrow.

“Don’t run off…” he frown.

“As if you can stop me.”

“Just saying, you don’t want to deal with my parents’ nagging now do you? Also I don’t want to be dragged into it.”

“And just when I thought you actually cared for me.”

“I do… it’s just that you’re too strong…” he whispers while scratching his head and semi glad that Jangmi didn’t hear it.

It was still when they reach home, Jangmi took a look in the kitchen cupboards and decided to go for another round of groceries. ‘Damn… that brat sure can eat… how many days had passed? 3! Freaking 3!’

“Going out to the store!” she yelled through the house.

“Get me ice cream.” she hears a reply after she wore her shoes. She rolled her eyes, and even though he can’t see it, she sticks out her tongue towards his bedroom.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

It was around six when she exits the house, the sun was beginning to set, covering the city with an orange blanket, preparing the city to sleep before night comes.

She wore comfortable shorts and loose sleeveless, hair down and a small sling bag to hold her purse and phone.

Like I’ve said, peace and her are just not friends; while she’s adjusting her bag strap, someone bagged her head from behind and immediately ties up her hands and leg. She was then lifted up to someone’s shoulder and the kidnapper ran down to an ally.

Jangmi struggled for a few minutes before giving up, the kidnapper had a strong grip on her that kept her still and she can tell that he’s strong as they’ve been walking for a while. Usually they would be on a van or something, but this guy is just casually strolling and taking his time to reach his destination. That really confuzzles her (It’s a mixed up word she created, confused and puzzled.)

Without anything covering up underneath the bag, she can still talk, “Where are we going? What do you want from me?” and “Are we there yet?” of course she got the silent treatment form the kidnapper and she can’t help but sigh a few times.

………………………………………………..

Finally after a long walk, they’ve reached their destination as Jangmi can hear heavy bass music and people chanting. She was gently placed on a barrel and the bag was taken off of her head.

Neon lights blinded her eyes as the night had come upon them, creating a huge contra between them. She had to blink a few times before she can see clearly the person in front of her.

When her vision finally cleared, she saw a blonde hair boy in a cap smirking at her. She frowned and gave him a bored expression, “Look can we do this quick? I have dinner to cook.”

The boy ignored her remarks, “Name’s Rasa, I’m sure you know the 3 magnea over there” he pointed to King, Jun and AO “and I’m sure you’ve met E. Den over there.” He pointed to the said boy who is leaning at a far off pipe, “and this here is J-hyo, someone you haven’t met.”

“Your point?” still not sounding excited about the ‘bad boy’ group.

“LC9 heard of it? I remember E. Den gave you an invitation.”

“To join you tea party? Sorry, not interested. And aren’t you guys a little old to play around abandoned garage? What, is this your childhood secret hide out?” she cuts him off.

The guys snicker and Rasa twitched, he took out a switch blade from his pocket and grabs hold of a board which is leaning beside the barrel, “You see this?” he refers to the blade “It’s a simple tool…”

“You’re a simple tool.” She interjects again.

“You start with a thin white board…” he held the knife towards the board.

“You’re thin, white and I’m bored.” She smiles and the boys around made ‘ooo’ sounds and slapped their leader on the shoulder. “Keep going, I can do this all day.” She smirked.

“You’re not taking me seriously?” Rasa leans in close to her face.

“Gee, who told you that genius.” She stared back and Rasa smiled.

“I’ve seen you in action and I’m impressed.” maintaining the same pose.

“We’ve been going around and round but still haven’t reached our destination.” She said.

“Don’t think of us as hostile, we just want you to join our fight club. I’m sure you’ll like it very much.” He smiles and stands up straight.

“My dad told me not to agree or join any stranger that kidnaps me and then ask me to join their club in an old abandon garage.” She blankly answers.

“Look either you join or you’re not leaving.”

“Scary.”

“Fine! Maybe a lil demonstration will get you interested.”

“Oh this is gonna be good…” she rolled her eyes, hands and legs still bounded.

King smoothly leans on the barrel and combed his mow hock “Don’t go anywhere my lady and watch The King win this mother~”

“Oh don’t worry, I’m going anywhere.” She gave a sarcastic smile.

………………………………………………..

Since they have six people in their group, they divided into two groups. Tagging the next one when they’re down. The older one’s in a group while the young ones in another.

Jangmi sat there and watched, they fight violently, using hammers and axes. The young ones doesn’t seemed to be holding back when they’re fighting with their hyungs. She stares with awe, none of them seems to be tired or hurt badly, even when they receive fatal hits; they were almost robot like, or super humans. Well except when King did a dirty move by kicking Rasa in his… ahem. ‘Not the best way to impress a girl King.’ Jangmi shook her head.

E. Den might have saw that King had gone too far with his hyung and decided to teach him a lesson. Between his fights, she saw his eyes flickering in silver again after King landed an axe on his shoulder. He just brushes it off and rips off that part of his shirt, reveling his skin; to that Jangmi widen her eyes a bit, I mean come on she is a girl.

Crowds cheered and the finally neared when they kicked each other and they all landed on the dusty floor in a circle. Smiles and laughter never leave their faces.

After that’s done, Rasa picked himself off and looks towards Jangmi’s direction “So, what do you….” He paused when he found that the person sitting on the barrel in ropes is missing and the only thing left is the barrel and the ropes.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Jangmi’s head hurt as she wonders aimlessly around the alley ways. Her foot staggers and her body sways, not because of the lights nor the heart pounding music, but the memory. The memories that surfaced with every punch LC9 hit, she felt nausea and cursed them for having a club at somewhere she didn’t recognize.

…………………………………………………………..

“Yes, I understand. Thank you sir.” A hand in pocket and another with his phone to his ear, GunWoo was in a suit and just casually walking around the lonely streets.

“You’ve done well, the money will be sent to you within this few days.” His boss, with a gruff voice ended the conversation.

Gunwoo sighed and placed his phone back in his pocket. He paused when he heard someone walking towards him; slowly he scans the place and saw a staggering shadow walking out of the dark alley.

“Miin?” he stared at her with a frown then quickly runs to her to assist her, “What’s wrong? Why are you here?”

She slowly looks up and was ever glad that she finds a familiar face in the situation she’s in, and as if her problems were all gone, she smiled at him “GunWoo, where have you been? Why have you missed school?”

He paused for a while, not sure how to answer her question “That’s not important now, why are you here?” half of him worried that she had heard him on the phone, the other half generally concerned about why is she alone at this time in the night, and also so far from home.

“I…” Jangmi loses her balance and falls forward, feeling the sensation to throw up but nothing comes.

“Let’s get you home.” GunWoo says gently and she just nods.

He then flagged a cab and got them both back to her house, seriously what had happened? It’s about a 30 minutes drive from the location to her house.

Jangmi was holding her stomach and had her eyes closed, GunWoo saw it and grab her head, gently he places it on his shoulders. She didn’t say anything or protest, she just accepted it and got comfortable with it. He then called ChaeJin to inform him about his cousin.

“I’ve called her a million times but she didn’t pick up. Is she ok? What happened?” ChaeJin’s panic voice rang through the phone.

“I don’t know either… but she’s here with me, she’s alright…. Kinda…”

“What do you mean ‘kinda’? I haven’t tell my parents yet and thank God they have over time and are not home.”

“It’s kinda complicated… she didn’t say anything before she passed out…”

“She WHAT!?” ChaeJin almost screamed; correction, he did.

“Look I’ll tell you when I get there ok?” and he hung up.

GunWoo sighs and stared worriedly at her, hesitatingly resting his hand on her shoulder. ‘Please don’t get hurt…’ he thought to himself.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Finally reaching her house, he paid the driver and thanked him.

Jangmi fell asleep and he had to carry her bridal style. Her hands automatically reach to grab a little bit of his shirt and rested her head comfortably on his chest. The vibration of his heartbeat is strong and he’s glad that she’s sleeping and could not notice it.

ChaeJin quickly opened the door for them and he stayed for a while before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun fact, the title for this story was originally called "My friends are all gangsters" cause i actually dream about this, it actually consists more groups, but then i found out that ot's hard to write if you have too many people to write about (plus it'll be hard to set the main love intrest/ bias >< kiaaaaa~~~ *fangirl mode*) plus i think it's too cliché and kinda lame....

Hey, check out my new stuff~ (y)