Say yes to.....

Day by day,I'm sorry...

I’m FINALLY back! @@ omg I’ve been gone for more than half a year? I’m so so sorry…. Q.Q I’ve noticed that I’ve lost subscribers because of my inactiveness ><” aww…. Pls have faith in me, cause I really want to finish my stories…

This was supposed to be a chapter, but it turned out longer than I expected so I broke them into 2 parts~ (double updates lol~ plus it’s easier for you guys to read, I don’t really fancy a page with too many words in it…)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPYstR1WS9I -LC9 - Ready Set Go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Well, well , well~ You think you can run away little missy?” Rasa gets off the table.

Just then Mr. Kim walks in; he pause and looks up from his phone. A short moment of silence passes before he says “I’ll come back later.” with his usual boring monotone and backs out the door.

Everyone turns their heads back to Rasa as he walks towards Miin and ChaeJin. “What do you want?” Miin sighs “You’re disrupting our class.” She tries to walk to her seat, but Rasa grabs her tightly by her arm; crumpling her neatly ironed uniform sleeve. 

He slowly studies her face; every single detail from the hair to her chin, then her figure and he whistles, “Damn girl, I didn’t get to see you clearly that night, you sure got that-” Minn isn’t super excited to hear what he has to comment about her uality and roughly pulls her arm out of his grip and glares at him. “Hump, same personality, feisty… but not my type.” He shoves his hands into his pockets casually and arrogantly; but maybe, only E-den noticed that the hand he used to grab her arm was shaking. Should he interfere? Help out his leader? He could easily tower over her and maybe intimidate her a little, though he doesn’t see that it will work on her. Besides, it’s not his style to take initiative.

Rasa exhales and shifts to ChaeJin, “And who’s this? A little shivering Chihuahua that follows my maiden around? Sorry but dogs aren’t allowed.” He leans in his face, only to be blocked by Jangmin stepping in front of him, “Don’t go anywhere near him.” Her voice growled.

“And why is that? Is he your boy toy?” he smirks.

No one besides MyName knows they’re related, and since now LC9 is involved, she had no intend to let anyone know. “Yes.” She says loudly for everyone to hear and folds her arm in front of her chest in a ‘what are you gonna do about it?’ way. “So don’t even think about it.” She continues. The class starts to gossip and whisper while ChaeJin just stares at her with wide eyes.

“What!? You got him? Then what does that make me? I’m so much better than him! Why not me!?” King outrages. The two magneas snickers at the remark “I’m not sure to agree with him on this one or not.”

“Alright, cut to the chase. What’s it gonna be for you to join us?” Rasa asks.

“What if I say never? And not even if you harass me for the rest of my life, I still won’t join.” Miin says, Rasa then takes a peak at ChaeJin, “You won’t get a chance to lay a finger on him.”

He looks back and their eyes lock, “Then I’ll just have to make you.” He smirks again, flexing his muscles, “What do you have to lose?” he throws a punch at Jangmi and she dodges. But then she realize that there are many students around watching.

And just like a scene in a drama, before he throws another punch at her, Gunwoo, who was passing by with MyName appears at the door.

Once again, everybody freezes at the sudden intruder. Miin quickly glace back from Gunwoo to Rasa, “Deal.” Rasa returns his attention to her, “I’m in, now get out.”

“Miin” ChaeJin whisper screamed, but she didn’t budge her eye contact with Rasa.

“Okay… ok…” he smirks, for the third time, victoriously, and walks backwards before turning around and mentioning E-den and J-hyo with him. “I look forward to our first meeting.” He waves and stops to glance at Gunwoo before ending this whole parade.

Gunwoo didn’t turn his head back for Rasa, and just as he was going to call out for ChaeJin and Miin; as if on cue or he had been standing outside the classroom waiting for the whole time, Mr. Kim walks in, “Ok, problem’s solved. Take your seats and please return to your own classes.” He says while still looking at his phone.  

Jangmi gave MyName an assuring look and took their seats, “Say none of this to them.” She whispers to ChaeJin.

“But it’s a small school, news like that defiantly will spread.”

“Well… deny then.”

ChaeJin sighs, “Lunch is going to be awkward…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay.... this is the short part~ next part comming soon~

Fun fact: I actually wrote this in the middle of the night. Was getting ready to sleep but my brain won’t let me, and so I thought “I need to write this down!” and so I did, and so here’s an update XD too me 3 hours?