Forgotten

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8ehpz0Dto (MYNAME- IN MY PLACE)

Have u guys watched 'Secretly Greatly'? It's amazing @@ love the ending, even though.... ops, spoiler alert~ keke~

Pic from 'Good Doctor' Great show too~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ve almost forgotten how good of a fighter you are.” ChaeJin catches his breath while Jangmi hangs her tie beside her chair to dry.

“Let’s hope they aren’t sore losers that want a rematch after this.” Jangmin rubs her temple.

“AH!” he suddenly stands up dramatically.

“What?” she asks him, shocked by him.

“I was going to introduce you to my hyungs.” He turns to her and on cue, the bell rings.

“That was an amazing show love, saw the whole thing. Love it!” King waltz into class and prop his elbows on Jangmi’s desk, “now tell me your name so that I can put you as my lead girl.”

Jangmi smirk back at him “You should say yours before asking for others.”

“Feisty, I like it. Name’s King, do you want to be my queen?” he wriggles his eyebrows.

Jangmi snorts and looks back at him, then slowly she leans into his ear “Your fly’s open.” And proceeds to leans back at her chair.

King quickly looks down and finds that it really is open, he tries to zip it up but the zipper got jammed and the teacher just walk in. Embarrassed and flustered he quickly sits back on his chair; fixing his zipper.

“What did you say to him?” ChaeJin whispers to Jangmi.

“Something that would get any guy into panic.” She smirk, ChaeJin just pouts and text his hyungs.

Jangmi usually brings up her name only if she is challenged, King will have to have a faceoff with her before she makes herself known. But then she remembered something else; yes she promised not to fight, not for no good reasons of course. She’d forgotten who she made that promise with.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

“But mom…” ChaeJin whine into his phone, “alright… we’ll be there…”

“What’s up?” Jangmi turns to her troubled cousin.

“Mom wants us to help out at the hospital for a few hours, plus bring her some stuff she need. They work over hours during the weekends and won’t be back until Monday night.”

“Oh yeah, I remember now. They’re at the pediatrics department right?”

“Uh huh, great… another few hours with those kids…” ChaeJin face palmed himself.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

“Alright kids, ChaeJin oppa is here, and welcome my niece Jangmi.” ChaeJin’s mom, the head nurse of the pediatrics department announces at the kids play room. “Have fun.”

ChaeJin’s dad is a surgeon and his mom the head nurse, how they got such a son? Janmi had no idea…

“Look it’s ChaeJin!” the kids pause from their previous activity and swarm around him.

Jangmi only laughed as she watches her cousin getting beaten up by little kids, which she can only imagine the sensation is the same being padded by little marshmallows.

“Are you ChaeJin’s girlfriend?” a little girl with pig tails tugs on Jangmi’s sleeve.

Jangmi smiles and bent down to her level “No, I’m his cousin.” She rubs her head.

“Oh~ eonni, want to play with us?” the girl smiles.

“Sure.”

“Guys, she says she wants to play with us.” She yells to the rest who is still beating up ChaeJin.

“There are a few conditions you have to do before you can join our group, but since noona is pretty, no conditions needed.” One of the boy said when he stopped hitting the helpless ChaeJin.

They left ChaeJin lying on the floor and they all played with Jangmi.

“How do you guys spend your time here in the hospital?” she asks.

“Being here is boring, I can’t wait to get better and get out of here.”

“When I’m fully healed, the first thing I’m going to do is to eat all the delicious food!” the kids took turns in answering her question.

Jangmi watched the children played around; usually any teenager that hears a lot of kids laughing would be annoyed to hell, she too feels that way sometimes. But today, it’s been like a long time since she felt such innocent laugh, happiness. An invisible stress seemed to have lifted off her, she wasn’t even aware that there was any; it was refreshing and a great energy booster.

“Aish those kids.” ChaeJin rubs his sore neck and took out his phone.

‘Sorry Jin, I have some things to do tonight. How’s tomorrow afternoon? Lunch at the grill’s near Insoo’s house.’ – GunWoo hyung.

“Guess you’ll be meeting my hyungs tomorrow miin.” He sighs and replies the text.

...........................................................................

“Alright kids, time for medication and back to bed.” One of the nurses came in.

The children whined of course “So fast?” “I don’t want to.”

“Come now if you want to get better sooner.” The nurse said again.

“Noona you’ll come see us again won’t you?” the boy asks.

Jangmi only smiles and touches his head “Of course I will, I’ll come back for all of you. But you need to follow the doctor’s orders.”

“Ok… bye eonni.” “Bye noona!”

“Hey what about me?” ChaeJin complained.

“Bye oppa~” “Bye babo!” they giggled and went back to their rooms.

 

“So… take out?” Jangmi asked him.

“Dukbokki and kimchi jjigae.” He flashes a grin.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

They walked the entire way home; usually ChaeJin wouldn’t want to, but he didn’t complain this time.

They bought their food and were walking home until they pass by a 7-eleven. Jangmi saw a couple holding hands.

“Oppa, promise me ok?” the girl said.

“Yes dear.” He playfully pinched her nose.

‘Promise.’ She just can’t remember anything after her father’s death. It was like she was just drifting, everything seemed like a dream… She remembered that there was once she forgot her own name. What happened during that period?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually have a bunch of other story ideas >< Argh!!! I so need to start doing my assigments! *the power or procrastination*