Son of a beach (not what chu think >

Day by day,I'm sorry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhgOneRepublic - Counting Stars

omg i'm (finally) bcak!!!! >< Thanks and sry for waiting soooooo long. (I know cause i too am a reader and was like begging author to update)

Seriously been a long time since i written @@ hope i don't do bad on this..... kinda excited...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chap is all based on GunWoo's pov~

[7: 59 a.m.]

I landed my hand on the alarm just before it rings; frown my eyebrows before opening my eyes, like I’ve never slept. I didn’t realize these until they’ve become a habit of mine… or is it? When did it actually start? That’s too much to think about after waking up…

“Good morning Gunwoo~” Miss Han greeted, blankets in her arms and a few sleepy children behind her trail; rubbing their eyes and yawning “hyung” and “oppa”. “You came back late last night, it’s the job alright?” her normal routine, that is, when I’m around.

I stood at the end of the stair case, watching as she ushered the children to wash themselves up.

“Going out again this early?” she stared at my clothes.

I brushed my hair with my fingers and gave her a nod “To the bank, we need to stock up on food.”

“You don’t have to do all this for us…” her eyes frowned; even when this occurred more than once.

“This is my home… thus my family. There’s nothing burdensome about it.” I lay my hand, assuringlly on her worn out shoulder and went out the door. She probably might have turned around and stared at my shadowy back as it slowly fades to nothing. She was young, probably only 6-7 years older than me, but she’s here, caring and working when there’s nothing to reap.

 

[9:00 a.m.]

I took a bus to town, the wind of the ocean that crashes with the vehicle like it does with the water slowly fades, but the scent stayed. I got to the bank and key in my number, I wasn’t all around surprised to find a huge amount in my account. I took the amount and chuckled silently, remembering the first time when I was nothing but a poor orphan boy one day and a billionaire the next day. ‘Ahh, when was that again? 5 years ago?’ These memories keep jumbling up… that’s too much to think about all of a sudden.   

“Yah! Gunwoo hyung!” a familiar voice called out for me, and as I look up, he was running towards me. 

SaeYong halted in front of me and gave my back a hard slap. “You’re back! What’ve you done this time?” he smiles and peaked at the package I have in my hands. “Is that-?” I quickly silenced him before he could say the ‘M’ word.

He scratched his head in apology and I sighed “Come on, help me get some stuff and I’ll buy you something to eat.”

 

[11:30 a.m.]

I couldn’t get myself to focus on anything since this morning. Was it because the jobs given are getting more and more illegal? Wait, I don’t think it matters, as long as it’s illegal… ahh…. What is it?

SaeYong kept stuffing groceries into the cart while I space out, I could only make out a few words like “Hyung you need this, this look nice, this is new… let’s get it, the kids would love these, it’s a lot you sure you can pay for all of these?” nevertheless, he still stuff the cart.

 ‘How’s Jangmi doing anyway? Is Chaejin taking care of her? Should I go and see- no Chaejin’s father probably will take good care for her… what’s she doing in that part of town anyway? Isn’t LC9’s fight club around that area?’ involuntarily I frown, probably scaring a few kids along the way.

Soon, I found myself awaken from my day dream when SaeYong shook me hard. “Hyung, the cart’s full…” I blinked a few times before my eyes could confirm that indeed that the cart is mountain up with groceries.

Ladies gossips and gave weird glances at both of us as we’re paying. “So… how are we gonna get all these back?”

“You’re the idiot that took too many stuff. I guess it can last for 2 months.” I said between sighs. “We’ll get a cab, here.” I told him as I hand him most of the groceries bag.  

 

[1:05 p.m.]

I paid the cab and took the groceries in.

“Gunwoo! You’re back!” the kids welcomed me merrily. “Gunwoo…” Miss Han came rushing out when she heard my name, wiping her wet hands with a ragged cloth; which reminds me that I should buy some new clothes and equipment.

“Sup Hana, these are for the kitchen.” SaeYong said behind the bags.

She smiled and led the way. I was going to follow before I felt a tug on the hem of my shirt. I looked down and find the oldest girl in the orphanage holding the hand of a younger boy. He was dirty and had his head down. “I found him. He said he don’t have a home.”

I stared at the new kid for a while and finally bend down to his level. “Where are your parents?” no reply, so I asked again “where do you live?” he trembled, weak and reeked. I passed my share of groceries to the girl and ask her to bring to the kitchen, and then I creased the face of the boy and took him for a bath.

After giving  him a bath I took him to the beach which is just a few steps away from the orphanage. I gave him milk and onigiri and we both sat on the yellow black stripped pole, I tried to talk to him, to make him feel comfortable. Soon SaeYong came and joined us, talking about random stuff.

But my mind drifted again. ‘I remember… no… I guess since it’s always been liked that… no one told me… ever since I could walk, I was here, at the beach. Suppose I was born by the waves and crawled on the sand… I probably would die by the beach too… So I joined the mafia? To get out? To find where and who I’m supposed to be?’ I took in the scent of the ocean again ‘Jangmi-ah… please be safe…’

 Awaken once again by a honk behind the three of us, both me and SaeYong turned. The window rolled down and out came a face I once respected and familiar with, my boss - Chu Sung Hoon. He gave me a glance and I knew what he wanted, SaeYong casted a wary glance at me; what it meant I don’t know, though I probably would know if I had met his eyes. I used to carry out his task without any other thoughts, but now, I’m slowly getting afraid of his presence. Fear, it’s something I’ve came across after that night… ‘Jangmi… please be safe.’

 

[3:00 p.m.]

Wait…… I know now… I did it cause I want to protect the people I care about… in... someway..    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? >< comment~ luv u guys~

(workin on the nex chap @@")