My, my, what do we have here?

Take Life As It Comes.

 

|| hmm… who would Hebe choose? ||
 
                I wanted to avoid them, both of them. I wanted time to think, to relax; time to choose.
 
                The double date with Selena and Jiro the next day did not help. It got me closer to Chun, and the decision was harder. Chun seems so warm to me now, but I use to like Aaron two years ago, and I don’t know if the feeling is still there. I have been his friend since forever.
                I haven’t told anybody about the kiss between Aaron and me yet. He hasn’t talked to me since what happened. I still don’t know who to choose.
                While Selena and Jiro were up bowling, Chun and I sat at the table and finished our dinner. Well, he finished, me, I just sorta played around with it. I was swirling my straw around until Chun noticed.
                “Hebe, aren’t you hungry?” He looked at me with those dark brown eyes of his. Man, why is this so hard? It should be very easy. Any gal would totally pick Chun over Aaron. I mean, Aaron was an sometimes, but, he listens to me when I’m in a bad mood and would sometimes take me to a slurpie to cheer me up, and he would pay for it. Then again, there’s also the obnoxious smartass side of him.
                “Oh, I’m fine.” I answered just remembering that he had asked me that.
                We talked and talked. He told me about his family, our friends and what we should do on our next date. Would there even be one? I was basically not listening to him, just thinking and swirled my straw around my smoothie.
                Should I tell Ella about this? She is my best friend after all. I should, she could also help me with decision making, but like, they are stepsiblings, of course Ella would not route for Aaron, and she barely likes him. Oh whatever, I’ll just tell her and see what she has to say.
               
                I ended up holding back a week or so before having the courage to tell her.
 
                Ella wasn’t in the classes I had with her. I wondered where she went. Normally, if she’s not going to be at school the next day, she would call or text me. Last night, she didn’t. Maybe she didn’t wanna disturb me.
I don’t know. I’m losing more and more confidence to tell her. Now, I’m thinking if I really should tell her.
                I giggled as I saw Jiro and Selena walk down the hallway, Selena was all smiles and Jiro was just blushing. His face was so red, it was hilarious. We had the next class together, which was math with Mrs. Fatbutt.
                “Where’s Ella?” I had to ask, I was so impatient to tell her.
                “Oh, she’s not here today?” Selena asked.
                “No.” I answered with a straight face this time.
                “That’s weird, she’s always here, unless she’s sick or she has to go somewhere.” Jiro replied. He was right, Ella was so punctual it’s scary, but outside of school, she’s like almost late for everything.
                Mrs. Fatbutt opened the door and we started class.
                I couldn’t pay attention; I had one more thing to think about; where the hell was Ella?
 
                During lunch, it was the same as last night, I didn’t eat much. *Beep*
                FINALLY! A text message from Ella!
 
                Hey Heb.
                Sorry I couldn’t make it to school today, had something to do.
                It’s alright, I’m fine. =D
-          Ella.
 
I replied thanking her that she texted or else I would panic too much.
As soon as I put my cell down, I noticed that Chun was here either. I was so focused on deciding, I haven’t really noticed people around me. He usually is here too. I wonder where he is.
“Aaron, do you know where Chun is?” I asked. I knew it was a stupid move, but he was the only one that wasn’t talking to another person at that time. I tried to be calm, so that my heart wouldn’t beat so fast that it would explode.
“Chun? Nope, I don’t know where he is.” He answered straightforward. He seemed so serious. I think he is waiting for me to answer him about the kiss, it was so visible.
I sighed and left the cafeteria.
 
\\\\\\\ - diff. perspective of someone.
 
|| I had to change perspectives so you guys would really know what is going on and like not get so tense. It’s for my and your own good. =D ||
 
                “Have you texted her yet?” He asked.
                “Yeah, she replied. I guess she’s not worrying about me now.” I answered him as he came and started kissing me. I felt bad, but I loved this guy, I didn’t know what I would do without him, but I can’t betray my best friend. We started a days, maybe about three days after they started. We hit it off as soon as we talked and we have been secretly together ever since.
 I stopped.
                “I just can’t do this, I feel so guilty.” I told him. I wanted him to understand.
                “What? You can’t kiss me?” He asked ever so softly with each of his hands holding my hand. His were huge compared to my manicured beauties.
                “I can’t do this behind her back; I don’t want to, I feel horrible doing this. It makes me feel like I’m a .”
                “Well? Should I dump her then?” He hugged me every so gentle yet warm. “I like her, but I love you. I lost interest in her a few days after I asked her out. She’s not the one I use to like, she’s different now. You, I love you, I want you to know that, but she’s a nice girl, should I wait later to break up with her so she doesn’t get so humiliated, I mean we’ve only gone out for a week. I don’t want her heart to break.”
                That was just like him, he’s so kind-hearted, but doing this kind of thing does not match his personality.
                “I think we should wait, I think it will be fine in a few weeks right?” I asked sheepishly. “Then we can go out in public another few weeks after that, I don’t want her to think that I’m a horrible friend.”
                He kissed me again, I kissed him back. I don’t want to lose him, I loved him.
 
 
|| Guess, guess, guess. I didn’t want to use actual names so you guys can figure it out yourselves. I think I let out the major hint out anyways. This popped into my head when I was reading manga. =] <3 ||