Hmm....

Take Life As It Comes.

            “OH MY GOD, EEK!” That was the first thing that came out of Selena’s mouth at the lunch table. “Look what Jiro drew me!” Her face reminded me of the time when Maple saw gummy bears for the first time.
            She showed a portrait of her and on the bottom of the page, it was Jiro’s signature. I was shocked, it was done really well, who knew Jiro could draw? I mean, I’ve known him since…uhh… umm…I think fifth grade? I’m a terrible friend, it’s been about five years, and I still didn’t know he had a talent in drawing. I sighed.
            “Hebe, you should eat your lunch.” Chun smiled at me. I didn’t notice that I haven’t been touching my food at all, I mean, literally. I didn’t even take a bite out of my pasta, and I loved pasta. It seemed quiet, maybe because Aaron is not talking. That’s not normal; he’s like the blabber mouth at our table. His voice goes over everybody’s. He seemed to be a bad mood. I wonder why.
            Chun stuck a spoon of pasta at me. I hesitated, but then opened my mouth to eat. I was hungry after all. Aaron rolled his eyes.
            “Don’t be jealous of me just because I have someone feeding me.” I hissed at Aaron.
            “Whatever.” He stood up and left. His lunch wasn’t even halfway done. Why did he get mad at me for? I seriously don’t get him sometimes.
            “Oh my god, I just thought of a great idea!” Selena shrieked. God damn it, her voice was so loud. It can be heard from five blocks away, I swear. “Let’s go on a double date!”
            “Huh?” Chun looked up from his macaroni. “Sure, double date, I’m fine with it.” He continued eating.
            “If Chun is okay, then I guess I am?” I mumbled.
            “OKAY! EEEEE!” Selena screamed, again. Why the hell did Jiro date this type of girl? Thanks to her, I have a major headache now.
           
            In Ms. Fatbutt’s math class, Jiro texted me:
           
            We…well Leena, decided tht we should go bowling and then dinner. How about that? J
 
            I texted him saying that it would be a great idea, besides the fact that I can’t bowl, but hey, I’m sure Chun will be a good boyfriend and teach me. At least, I hope he is still that kind of guy. I spent the whole math class thinking about the date. It is going to be wonderful.
 
            The sun was really bright when I was walking home, and obviously there would be a shadow behind me, which would be Aaron, but today, there wasn’t any shadow. I sorta felt relieved, but curious why he didn’t come to bug me today. When he walks home with me, I don’t have to be all terrified and worried that something will happen to me, he distracts me from all that. I turn around and I see him walking the other way towards his house.
            “Aaron!” I turned around and shouted. He ignored me. “Aaron!” I shouted another time. He still ignored me. I was furious. I hated people who ignored me. I ran towards him and totally jumped on top of him. He ended up piggybacking me.
            “Hey, who said that I would piggyback you?” Aaron grumbled.
            “That’s what you get for ignoring Ms. Tian.” I said proudly. “Where are we going anyways, you know my mom is waiting for me, she’s gonna be late.” He turned a hundred eighty degrees and started walking towards my house.
            “What’s wrong with you today? You seem so quiet and obedient to me.” I asked softly, getting very tired. A lot of things happened today. “Did I do anything wrong?” He usually doesn’t get pissed at me this easily.
            “There’s nothing wrong with me and you didn’t do anything wrong, it’s nothing.” He answered. “Oh right, you’re dating Chun. You should be very happy.” He said a bit disappointed.
            “There is something wrong, you sound different, not the everyday sarcastic Aaron.” I told him. “Which I was just getting use to until now.” Somehow, it seems like we are very close right now, it’s nice like this. We aren’t fighting and we are so close we can hear each other’s heartbeats.
            “It’s just that I’m-.” That was what I heard before I fell asleep on his shoulder.
 
 
||heheh… I already have something planned for next chapter. It’s twisted, ish. Well, this chapter I think is a bit short. Is it? I don’t know. But on my word document it is. =] Comment, unless you don’t feel like it then I won’t force you. If this story is getting boring, you guys can stop reading. My story is just for fun anyways, it’s not like im a professional, heck I’m not even a certified teenager yet. I think I'm too immature. XD  ||