New couple? More like secretes released.

Take Life As It Comes.
“Hey.” I said. I could hear his music past his earphones, it must be pretty loud. I bet he didn’t hear me, besides his eyes were closed too. I wonder what he is thinking about…
            I took a seat beside him and tapped him on the shoulders.
            “Crap! What the hell?” He shouted. Then he turned around and noticed me. “Oh, sorry Hebe… I was in the middle of thinking.” He smiled at me.
            I couldn’t help smiling back. Just his smile can brighten up my day.
            “It’s been a while since we sat here, hasn’t it?” I asked.
            “Yeah, those were the days.” He looked at the sky and squinted as the sun shone right as his eyes. His squinty face was kind of cute… “Oh right, I totally forgot why I called you here for a second.”
            “Hmm…?”
            “Sorry I rushed out yesterday; I don’t know what got to me. Sorry.”
            “It’s okay, but if you do that again, I maybe won’t forgive you.” I giggled.
            “Can you give me a chance to apologize for doing what I did yesterday?”
            “Sure?” I didn’t know what to say since I didn’t get half of what he said.
            Then, he kissed me. Oh my god, Chun just kissed me. HOLY CRAP! HE JUST KISSED ME! I didn’t know what to do. I just froze there. Was I supposed to kiss him back? I mean, this is my first kiss! I don’t have experience! I closed my eyes hoping he wouldn’t notice how shocked I was. He held both my hands - which were getting embarrassingly sweaty, like we were a couple.
            This was so sudden though, I mean, I thought he only liked me as a friend, not as in a girlfriend. He stopped, but still held onto one of my hands. I slowly opened my eyes, still in shock.
            “That was sudden, wasn’t it?” He asked with a worried face.
            “A bit,” I answered.
            “I knew it, sorry, I feel so guilty now.” He looked down.
            “But, I liked it,” I was trying to erase his guilt. I held onto his hand tighter. I kissed his cheek. “I’ve liked you for a while now, just to let you know. I’m okay if you don’t like me back.”
            “Umm, I liked you too… and yesterday, I got jealous of the relationship between you and Aaron.” Ah ha, I finally got the truth out of him!
            “Oh,” I tried to hide the fact that I was excited over that. “I’m fine with it, but I hope the guys didn’t notice.” Chun liked me, like as in wanna ask me out like. I’m in such a good mood right now. Then I remembered the keychain. “Hey, you still have the keychain I gave you.”
            “Yeah, since you the most important person in my life besides me parents that time, I decided to keep it. Then I started to like you, so I had to keep it.” Wow. “Shall we walk back like this?” He held up his hand which was holding my hand. I guess we are a couple now, huh?
            “Sure?” I wondered what will the girls react. I mean, the popular girls. They will look like their heart got ran over by a truck. I can’t wait to see their faces!
            We stood up and proceeded toward the school. Every girl did look like what I imagined. I couldn’t help giggling.          
            “What’s wrong?” Chun asked.
            “Oh my god, have you been paying attention to the girls’ faces? They are hilarious!” I whispered, not wanting the girls to hear and react.
            “Yeah, it’s quite a show.” He chuckled. I giggled again. That was how it was for the whole lunch period.
 
            “NO WAY!” Ella shouted, I think the whole hallway heard. “OH MY GOD, you and Chun are going out!” She totally brightened up. “You are so lucky!”
            “I guess I am.” I mean, I was totally lucky to be dating Chun! 
 
 
||Since when do guys do this in real life? They would totally throw the doll away in real life. My story is sorta at a dead end right now, sorry if it’s getting very boring. I still don’t have many ideas. This story is so unrealistic… im criticizing my own story…||