New guy on the block.

Take Life As It Comes.

|| If I swear, it’s my bad habit... Sorry.  Also, the teacher is almost like my school teacher, but not 100%, I added my old teachers too, whom I hate as well. Oh right, thought of adding a new character that I also love. XD||

    “Blah, blah, blah…” That was all I heard from the teacher’s mouth during math class. She was a blabber mouth. Everybody in our grade hated her. She doesn’t have a heart inside of her, probably just some dumb dollar store pump she placed batteries in to keep it pumping. Aaron made that story up, and I liked it, since I hate her so much.
    Once, we were doing this major project and one of my friends totally lost their project on a school’s computer and she said that it was her fault. I just totally want to at her. She’s like old! So is her fat too. No wonder she doesn’t have children, or even a husband!
    As I was giggling to my thoughts, a hot boy just stepped in. He was new, well, I didn’t know, at least I never noticed him before.
    “Ah, well, good afternoon, Mr. Tang.” Ms. Fatbutt said as the guy stepped in. (I, myself call her that, I absolutely dislike her)
    All of a sudden, all you hear in the class were the girls squealing and just staring at him. Some of them were whispering to everybody saying that he’s hot. I mean, he is hot, there’s nothing wrong about it.
    “Umm…Hi, my name is Danson Tang, nice to meet you all.” He ended it with a smile, which could light up the whole galaxy.
    “Oh my god, he’s Danson Tang, THE Danson Tang, the hottest guy every known in our town.” I heard some girl whisper to another girl. Who was he? I never heard of him before. It took me forever to snap out of my head before I heard him asking me if there was anybody sitting beside me, for the third time. I felt slightly embarrassed. I had always been sitting alone in math class, Ella did sit beside me though, but in the next row. You see, we sat in pairs of desks for math class.
    “Oh, uhh…Sure, there’s nobody sitting there.” I tried to say kindly.
    “Thanks,” He just plopped his books down and sat. I was getting annoyed, not by him, but all the whispers about the other girls having empty desks beside them and why he chose my desk and blah, blah, blah.
    During math class, I just couldn’t stop trying to catch a glimpse of him, he was so damn hot! I caught two glimpses before he caught me on the third one. He didn’t say anything; he just looked back down at his textbook.
   
Boy, did news spread fast around here. By locker break, there were already people talking about Danson.
    “Hebe! Did you check out the new guy? Damn, he’s hot.” Ella whispered into my ear at the lunch table. Oh no, not her too!
    “He is hot, but I still have my eyes on Chun.” I shot back at her. He was so cool, he wasn’t one of those guys who talked and talked and wouldn’t shut up about girls and . He did talk about them once in a while, but not much. He isn’t that erted. Maybe, that’s why some girls think he’s gay. I don’t care what they say though; Chun is the only one in my heart.

||Man, Hebe is so devoted. Then again, not really, she had a crush on him for only about a month. XD I myself, think Danson Tang is pretty hot too, for those who object. I don’t care. =] ||