Night Out

Take Life As It Comes.

||I’m taking forever to update, I know. Im starting another story, that’s why, but I haven’t really have time to continue that one, or this one. BUT IM TRYING =D I changed the age from the beginning of this story to fifteen. Because I don’t think fourteen yr olds are like this. And by the way, Aaron is sixteen years old, which is why he can drive. xD ||
 
                “Don’t let go,” I mumbled. We were still in the hugging/dancing position. “I like it this way.”
                “Okay,” He chuckled and hugged me tighter. By this time, I noticed that Selena has been smiling at us the whole entire time. She should be very envy of us right now.
 
--------------------
 
                I almost fell asleep while dancing, I was getting pretty tired.
                “You seem tired, wanna go back?” Aaron whispered.
                “Mmm,” I nodded. My eyelids were closing on me.
                “Wait here; I’ll go get you some punch.” He smiled and walked towards the drinks. Of course he would get punch; we’re too young for alcohol, obviously.
                “You sure had fun back there, didn’t ya?” Selena grinned.
                “Ha, yeah,” I smiled with the little energy I had left. I could not get the dancing motion out of my head.
                “Your punch, madam,” Aaron came back with a smile.
                “Thanks,” I was so worn out.
                “Want me to take you home now?” He held my hand. “You look pretty exhausted.”
                “I guess that would be nice…” He pulled me up and princess held me.
                “Aaron!” I yelled. I knew I was heavy, and he surprised me, even though this was the second time tonight. “Let me go!” I squirmed.
                “No, you’ll collapse,”
                “Fine, I’ll let you get away with this one time.” I was too tired to care.
 
---------------------
 
                “Wake up bee,” I heard Aaron call out. 
                “Hmm?” I opened my eyes a bit, I was in a car! My eyes now were wide opened. “WHERE THE HELL AM I?”
                “You’re in my car,” He kissed me on the cheek, neck then the lips.
                “WHAT?!”
                “You fell asleep last night.” He brushed my hair to the side, at least everything seems right. OH SHOOT, my parents. “It’s okay, your parents know, I called them.”
                “What…did you…tell them…?” I was afraid to ask.
                “I told them you were staying at Selena’s for the night, Selena knows.”
                I gasped, it was only the two of us, ALONE, in car, somewhere on a hill, I think, judging by the view from the window.
                “Did…umm… us…us…” I pointed between Aaron and me.
                “Ha, no, I wouldn’t dare lay a finger on you,” He chuckled. “I’m not that kind of person, you know that bee, right?”
                “Yeah,” I was relieved; he really was not the kind of boy to do this.
                “Besides, you snored, not really a pretty sight.” He laughed.
                “Aaron!” I yelled.
                “What?” He smirked. “I’m telling the truth. But you’re so cute when you sleep.” He smiled and came in for another kiss.
 
----------------
 
                “So tell me, how did it go?” Selena asked me as soon as I stepped into her front door. I had to come here first, because apparently, my mom is going to pick me up.
                “How did what go?”
                “You know, it starts with an s….” She smiled.
                “We didn’t do it, he’s not that kind of a guy,” I stopped her right there. “Even though he looks like one, but he’s actually quite sweet, okay?”
                “Okay, whatever you say,” She said in a teasing voice.
                “Really,”
                “So, how was the night then?”
                “I slept, woke up, and made out with him.” I smiled.
                “You’re boring.”
                “Well, that’s me.”
 
---------------------------
 
                I haven’t talked to Ella since the incident. I sort of don’t really care anymore, because Aaron has been with me for a while now, and I know that Zhun and I were never really meant to be together.
 
---------------------
 
                “Umm, hey,” I said to Ella while she was unpacking her bag into her locker.
                “Hey,” She looked down. “I thought you didn’t want to talk to me anymore,”
                “Of course I want to talk to you,” I shrugged. “You can have Zhun, just to let you know,”
                “Why?”
                “Because you are my friend and because I have Aaron.”
                “Aaron, are you frickin serious?” Yep, she’s back to normal, because to her, Aaron is just an annoying step brother.
                “Yeah,” I blushed.
                “That’s so cute!” She turned my way and smiled. “I knew you guys would be together some day. I mean, there’s bound to be feelings between you guys.”
                “Well, I guess those feelings brought us together.” I smiled; I still couldn’t get the dancing thing out of my head.
                “You bet,” She smirked. “I still can’t believe you’re actually dating my brother, well, step brother, it’s just sorta… awkward for me, I guess.”
                “Get use to it, because it’s gonna be like this for a while.” I know this is going to last. “Well, see you at lunch,” I think that’s a good start to recover our friendship, I hope.
 
 
|| I think it’s pretty close to the end for this one. DX Sorta short, huh. I have two other stories to write too ya know. I love this story a lot from some reason, I don’t know why. D= I think this will be either the 3rd or 2nd last chapter. Or 4th. It depends on how much I want to write. Sobs. Enjoy ~~ ||