I think I know who.

Take Life As It Comes.

 

|| =] you guys already know. So yeah, I don’t need to say much now.*been busy reading manga all weekend* sorry. ||
 
                I didn’t ask anything about Ella the next day, I knew she was doing something important, that’s all I needed.
                Chun told me that he stayed home sick. He caught a cold from his brother. That was fine with me too. I mean, there was no way that was related. Ella was annoyed by him and his “coolness.” She said that she didn’t like anyone either. Chun isn’t quite fond of Ella too.
 
I was just getting ready to watch a movie when the doorbell rang. Friday was the only day I could do this because my mom is still home till much later. I swung the door opened, sorta frustrated because he or she was bothering my movie time.
                “Hey,” Aaron said, his head ducked down. “You busy?” He looked to the side. It felt like he didn’t want to see my face.
                “Well, I was about to get ready for a movie, but that can wait, you seem serious.” I continued to munch on the popcorn.
                “Can we go outside to talk then?”
                “Yep, just let me grab my hoodie.” It was crispy cold out, just like a normal autumn here. I ran up, grabbed the first hoodie I saw and left. I left a note for mom on the fridge just in case she wakes up and starts freaking out.
                “Are you ready?” He seemed so cold and far away now. I nodded as I closed the door. “Let’s go.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. His hands were so warm compared to mine, and they were huge too. Why do guys always have such big hands?
                It was hard for me to catch up, he was so fast, or course, he is like one of the top runners in our grade, me, I was like one of the last ones. The thing is, I don’t try, and I never do. I just can never give it my all in running or sports.
                He dragged me past the golf course, through three rows of houses-pass where he lives; pass the seven-eleven, ESSO, Shell, Tim Horton’s, and through the bike trail in our neighbourhood, where we always go through when we wanted to go to the river.
                We ended up on the bench of our old school. He had his hands in his pockets; I had mine in my pockets too. It was silent for a while.
                “So, why did you drag me here?” I just can’t stand tension. He turned his head and faced me; his eyes had a kind of emotion I never saw in him before.
                “Well, I was wondering who you chose.” He looked away, and ducked down again- typical Aaron.
                I sighed.
                “I don’t know.  I just don’t know yet.” Before I knew it, BAM, he kissed my again. What is with him, but there was a part of me that kissed him back again. I didn’t know why. It felt like the other end of the kiss belonged to me and no one else. He caressed my neck in his hands and I had my hands tangled in his hair. I wondered if anybody saw me. That wouldn’t really bother me though; i know who I’m choosing already, and this time, for sure. 
 
|| sobs, im lonely and sad. he's not gonna be back for another 18-19 days. i miss him already...im pathetic i know. DX .anyways… stay tuned for next chapter, i've already started on it and it has more than the usual swear words and more violence. D= ||