no. way.

Take Life As It Comes.

What was that frickin loud noise coming from? I asked myself as I was walking home. As I turned the corner, I noticed a family moving into the place beside mine. I didn’t know who it was, until I saw HIM, as in Danson Tang. What the hell? Oh my god, why did such a hot guy have to live so close to me? I embarrass myself twenty four seven and with him around, I don’t know how to deal with this!
    “Boo,”
    I shrieked, and then I blushed because I remembered than Danson was right there.
    “Haha.” Aaron smirked as he pulled my hood over my head and past my face.
    “Aaron! You totally piss me off!” I yelled through my hood. He continued to chuckle. I got angry. I could feel him standing right next to me, so I just held my hand into a fist and punched. I had no clue where I punched because he was still pulling my hood down.
    I heard a grunt, a painful one too. I looked up as he let go and saw that I punched him right in chest. His painful face looked funny for a second. I giggled.
    “This is not funny, Hebe.” He had a serious look on him. “For punishment, you are making dinner tonight.”
    “Isn’t that what I always do?” Seriously, he will come over three times a week if he can to eat dinner at my place because apparently, “his parents aren’t home”.
    “No, it’s dinner for me as well.”
    “The point is…?”
    “Whatever, I will just stay and watch you cook that dinner until I get to eat it.” I hate his ‘I can do what I want attitude’. It annoys me so much.
    Mom was at the doorsteps waiting for me. She would never leave the house until I was home; she just can’t leave a two year old at home by herself.
    “Hello, Ms. Tian,” Aaron said politely. Wasn’t he just in the obnoxious mode? Argh, what is with him?
    “Hello Aaron, nice to see you around.” My mom answered and then she kissed my forehead and left.
    “So, what are you making for dinner?” Aaron asked annoyingly.
    “You really tick me off you know?” I growled at him.
    He chuckled and just dropped his backpack on the ground (In my house). Obviously he didn’t go home and came back; he followed me from the bus stop. He rides the same bus as me, which I mind a lot.
    He walked to the stereo and blasted it.
    “Aaron! Turn the stereo the hell off!” I yelled him. “If Maple wakes up, I am going to punch you, again.”
    I heard him snickering upstairs. By then, I was furiously chopping the celery. They looked pretty bad afterwards; they looked more shredded than chopped. Whoops.
   
    After dinner, Aaron offered to feed Maple. She was awake by then. As I was putting the dishes into the sink, I saw Danson doing the dishes too. He was in a baggy t shirt and shorts. Why did there have to be so many hot guys?
    “What are you staring at, Heb?” Aaron asked as he popped up behind me.
    “Nothing, nobody,” I blushed. Thank god Danson was done and he was out of his kitchen as soon as Aaron looked that way. I hated how curious about everything he was. That’s how he got half my secrets out of me. The good thing is that he promised not to tell any of them. At least he was truthful.

||hmm, I should look up someone for a rival for Hebe against Chun. I had some choices: Ariel Lin and Cyndi Wang, but I don’t know. I don’t dislike them or anything. I just can’t find a rival. By the way, two year olds still drink bottles, right? Because when my cousin was two, she still drank bottles of milk. I still have no clue where my story is going. *sigh*||