The Event.

Take Life As It Comes.

|| sorry, have been busy for a while, but I finally updated! ♥||
 
                I didn’t know how we got here, but we ended up at the beach.                
                “You sure we won’t be late for the event?” I asked, worried. “It is a twenty minute drive you know.” I’m very punctual, I liked to be on time for everything, but this event thingy, with black ties and gowns; I was okay being late for.
                “I’m sure,” He said with a grin. “Let’s enjoy the sunset while it lasts, okay?”
                “Okay.” He reached his arm over my shoulder and I just cuddled with him.
               
                “See, I told you we were going to be late.” I was annoyed. Aaron and his selfish actions, but I sorta liked it, hugging him and watching the sunset by the beach. Isn’t that what all girls wish for? I wished for that. It was so romantic, plus it made the perfect setting to kiss, make that three kisses. Two of which I stole from him. He was the kiss stealer on a normal basis, so this was a neat thing to do. “How long will it take for us to be there?” I wasn’t really pissed at this point, more of very anxious.
                “Hebe, trust me, we are not going to be late, and if we are, there’s nothing we can do about it.” There he goes his reasoning with me. “Oh right, it probably will take around ten minutes until we are officially there.”
                Okay, ten minutes, I think we can make it, I mean it’s around seven fifty, and the event starts at eight. I think we can make it, it relaxed me a bit.
                It was a long ride there because it was so quiet. I didn’t want to bother Aaron because he’s driving, so I just enjoyed the view outside the window.
                My eyes just sorta wandered onto the panel and saw how fast he was going.
                “Holy , Aaron! Slow down!” I yelled at him, which was a bad idea. He lost control and swivelled across the highway. “OH MY GOD! A HUNDRED AND FORTY? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? ” By this time, I was already screaming at the top of my lungs.
                Suddenly, it was all quiet. The car was not swivelling anymore, and I could tell that Aaron was trying very hard not to laugh. I just glared at him, knowing that the car must have been calm for a while, maybe even before my screaming episode.
                “I- I can’t believe how freaked out you were.” He started laughing, tears bursting out of his eyes.
                “Was I THAT funny?”
                “Oh, yeah,” He said wiping his tears. “Best expression you made all year. It was priceless.”
                I shot him a dirty look.
                “Oh, come on Hebe, at least we are not in a hospital getting bandages.” He pulled over. “We’re here, are you ready?” He grinned.
                “Yeah,” I said, still pouting.
                He walked around and opened the door for me.
                I’m starting to hate wearing this purple dress. Even though it’s pretty, it’s annoying. For instance, if I have to get out of the car, it’s troublesome. I’ll probably flash people who are watching me come out of the car. 
                I took a deep breath, put my legs together, and took a little step out of the car.
                Aaron started laughing already. I glared at him.
                “It looks really awkward for you to get out of the car.” He explained.
                “Well, I’m wearing a dress, what do you think?”
                “I think that you need help.” So he yanked my arms and lifted me out of the car.
                “What the hell?” I was still pissed, even though I liked how he held me in a princess way.
                “Let’s go,” He said as he plopped me onto the ground.
                I nodded and linked arms with him as we walked in. Man, these heels are so hard to walk in. I stumbled at least three times before reaching the ballroom.
 
                I was speechless as we walked into the door. It was so grand. I mean, if it’s an opening of a new company, they have enough money to organize this? I guess this is how rich people live.
                “Hebe, come with me, I think I see Jiro and Selena.” Aaron pulled my arm through the huge crowd. It was an ocean of people.
                “HEBE!” Selena yelled as soon as she saw me.
                “Wow,” Was the first word that came out of Jiro’s mouth.
                “What, am I not pretty?” I asked.
                “It’s just that nobody would have thought of you like that.”
                “Well, thank you then.” I answered happily and took a little bow.
               
                “For all you couples out there, get onto the dance floor, this song is for you guys.” The DJ said through the microphone.
                “You heard what he said,” He lifted my hand, “May I have this dance?” Wow, totally gentlemen and hotness right there!
                “Of course you may,” I said in the most polite manner I could think of and smiled.
                He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. He then placed one hand on my hip and we started dancing. I don’t even know how to dance, and I’m doing it right now?
                I just followed him across the dance floor, he was a good dancer! Hmm… I wonder if he can do break dancing and hip hop, because that would be so cool. I’m not really into ballroom dancing at all, basically.
                Near the end, it was a very slow song now; we stopped dancing, and just sorta hugged and swayed side to side. I liked it; he was so warm and I could feel his heart beat, and the smell of his cologne, which surprisingly was not too thick.
                I want to stay this way for a while longer.
 
|| I think I should end this chapter here, cuz it’s getting a bit too long. XD ||