Stop procrastinating.

Take Life As It Comes.

 

||For the record, my friends wanted to make Aaron gay, which is not happening because he’s wasted on being gay. I rather have him straight. The gay thing WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Cough. Sharon. Connie. cough. That would just totally destroy my plan. By the way, this I think is the longest chapter ever. Sorry if im taking longer and longer to update my stories, I get distracted a lot. By the way, if this turned out not like you wanted, blame it on me. ||
 
            I woke up to Maple’s laughing and the sound of the TV. Aaron was there too. I sighed as I got up.
            “Oh hey, look who woke up.” Aaron grinned. “Don’t worry, I’ve got everything taken care of, your mom has gone to work by the way.”     
            “Hebee!” Maple squealed as she ran over and hugged me.
            “Oh shoot!” I just remembered that I have been sleeping for the past who knows how many hours and I didn’t make dinner! I rushed to the kitchen and furiously grabbed pots and pans while putting on my apron.
            “Hebe,” Aaron hesitated. “Dinner is already made.”
            “Huh?” I was so confused then. “What, where, I mean who else could have made dinner?” Words were just spilling out of my mouth. I think I needed more sleep, it didn’t seem like I was full awake.
            Suddenly he was right beside me grabbing the pots and pans and putting them away. Why was he so nice to me? Then he started to take of my apron, I slapped his hand out of the way and did it myself.
            “Oww!” He yelped. “Why did you do that for? I didn’t do anything wrong!” I glared at him. “Fine, do you want to know what’s for dinner or not?”
            “Of course I do!” I snarled. “I have to check whether it’s edible or not.”
            “Don’t worry.” He dragged me to the dining room and really, dinner was prepared.
            “Who made this?” I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.
            “Yummy footh!” Maple screamed. “Me, up. UP!”
            “Okay,” Aaron said, attempting to be cute and all that. “Let’s eat.”
            “Did you hear me? Who made this?” I asked, again.
            “I did, of course, who else?” Aaron answered arrogantly. “You were too busy sleeping.”
            I took a bite of the stir fry he made and surprisingly, it was good! It was quiet all throughout dinner. He even made dessert, which shocked me ever more! The dessert was cheesecake and it was delicious!
            “You can bake too?” I asked as I stuffed the cake in my mouth. “This is so good!”
            “Yep,” He smiled widely at me as he fed Maple the cake.
           
            It was getting late now; Maple fell asleep in her chair at the dining table which Aaron and I were still munching away.
            “I’ll put Maple back to sleep.” Aaron offered. I sighed as he left, why was he so nice all of a sudden? Did this mean something? Did he feel guilty about something?
            I finished my third slice of cheesecake and placed the dishes into the sink. Aaron was already coming back down the stairs.
            We sat together in the living room and watched the finale of Hana Kimi.
            “Oh right!” I suddenly remembered him saying something before I dozed off. “What was the thing you wanted to tell me?”
            “Hmm…? What thing?” He was so focused to the TV.
            “The thing you said right when I fell asleep?” Was it just me who heard him say something, or was that my imagination? “It was about why you were so obedient and quiet today.”
            “Oh…umm I said nothing.” He is so lying. I’m starting to get so impatient now.
            “Yes you did, even though I was almost asleep, I heard it properly but I just didn’t hear the last word.”
            “It was nothing. Really, it was nothing.” UH HUH. SURE. He started to blush, so of course he’s lying!
            “You’re blushing! You are SO lying!” See what he has to say now!
            “Hebe, calm down, you’ll wake up Maple.” He stared at me. I totally forgot that Maple was asleep.
            “Sorry,” I whispered. “But please tell me.”
            “Oh well, it’s getting late, I’m gonna go now.” He stood up and headed up the door half running and half walking.
            “Oh hell, you are not leaving until you frickin tell me!” I shouted as I darted towards him. As soon as I was going to jump on his back again, he turned towards me and held my face in his hands and kissed me. WHAT THE ? Didn’t he hate me and wanted to annoy me every second of my stinking life? This was the second time I have been kissed today and both were so SHOCKING.
            I started having flashbacks of the times I spent with Aaron. They were fun. He was still kissing me. I kissed him back. I mean, what else could I have done?
            Finally, he stopped.
            “Why?” I asked him furiously. That wouldn’t be how you would normally react when a hot guy kisses you right, but that’s how im feeling right now. He opened the door. “Aaron Yan! You get your back here and tell me why the hell you kissed me?”
            He his cute face. Argh, boy I hated that face because that is how he gets me to stop nagging or bothering him. This time though, I swear to god it won’t work because I’m too pissed.
            “Tell me NOW!” I hissed at him.
            “He took my hand and sat me down on the couch.
            “Look, Hebe, I’m sorry.” Pfft, what? He said sorry, that is not a normal Aaron. By the way, why does everybody who frickin kisses me says “Sorry” after? Is there something wrong with me?
            “What kind of answer to my question is that?” I passed the extent of furious.
            “Even though I may not be as cute or hot as Chun, or mature for that matter, I like you, just wanted you to know.” Seriously, he is confessing to me? Don’t I have enough to think about, like the confession earlier today?
            “Uhh…,” I was totally speechless. My mind blanked out on me and I had no idea what to say.
            “Well, umm, bye, see you tomorrow, I guess.” I don’t know what to do; our relationship is going to get to weird now. We are very close friends and now because of this kiss, I am going to blow up. Why did this happen at this time?
            “Wait!” But he already disappeared into the night.
            How the hell should I react to this?
 
|| Heheh... I’m running dry. Sorry…again. I feel like im apologizing too much. ||