How could you, you .

Take Life As It Comes.

When Aaron and I walked home together – holding hands, we saw something we shouldn’t have, more importantly I, shouldn’t have.
                              
                We were turning the corner and then we see Chun and Ella kissing in her bedroom. Her house was a corner lot so we saw EVERYTHING. I stood there frozen. I liked him, and we were still technically dating, how can he do this to me? And worst of all, my best friend is the one he is cheating with.  
                Tears started bursting out. Aaron finally noticed what I saw and rushed to his home. I just stood there on their front sidewalk crying.
                I heard shouting, yelling and even furniture being moved around; it sorta frightened me a bit. When I lifted my head up, I saw Aaron giving Chun a punch in the face. Now, I was in totally horror. I don’t think that was the first time Aaron had hit him. Chun had a bloody nose, a black eye and now, a swollen cheek before. Ouch.
                I heard even more shouting.
                “How can you do that? Worst of all, my step sister?” I heard Aaron shout. “You bastard! And to think that you were all nice and ing !”
                Wow, Aaron was pretty mad, and he’s mad because of me.
                “Aaron, ing stop it!” I heard a girl shout, I think it was Ella. I don’t think I can face her now.
                “Why should I ing stop? Huh? He ing deserves it! Cheating on Hebe, she’s the nicest girl you will ever ing meet in you ing life! And you just betray her like that?!”
                Aaron dragged Chun up and threw him on the ground. I think I knew why I chose Aaron, he gave me a sense of safety, and Chun was always much farther away than Aaron. I felt warm when I was close to Aaron.
                The door was left open so I ran into the house and into Ella’s room. Thankfully, none of their other family members were home.      
                “Aaron, stop!” I yelled, still sobbing.
                Aaron turned around and saw my face; he left Chun and Ella and walked me downstairs. I never turned around to look at Ella and Chun, I didn’t want to see their faces, I don’t want to talk to them, and I don’t know how to face them now.
                We walked home together, I was still sobbing. As soon as I turned around to say bye, I saw that Aaron had a swollen cheek.
                “Oh my god,” I said, I touched his cheek softly, not wanting to hurt him. “I’m so sorry for getting you involved in this.” I didn’t know what else to say. He got hurt, because of me.
                “It’s okay; it’s that ing bastard’s fault.” He held my hand. “Are you okay, or do you want me to be all paramedic on you?” I giggled.
                “I’m okay.” I hugged him, I don’t want to kiss him, I didn’t want to hurt his face. “Want some ice, you can hang here until you are ready to go home and face her.”
                “Sure,” I let him in, my mom was still home.
                “Oh my god, what happened to you dear?” She asked was a horrified face looking at Aaron.
                “Nothing big, just got into a fight.” He ducked down.
                My mom looked at me, and asked what happened.
                “Chun cheated on me, and we both saw it, so Aaron fought him.” My eyes were still wet, and now a bit puffy from the tears.
                “Oh, honey, are you okay?” I nodded slightly and turned my attention back to Aaron.
                “Right! The ice!” I suddenly remembered what I was suppose to get something for Aaron’s cheek.
                “I’ll get it sweetie.” My mom headed for the kitchen.
                It was awkwardly silent until my mom came.
                “I’ll leave you too alone, okay?” Then she left us alone.
 
                We didn’t say anything for a bit; we just held hands with my head on his shoulder, both of us sitting on the couch. He fell asleep soon after. I knew I made the right choice, because for all I know, Chun is an .
 
|| Wow, I relaxed a lot when I wrote this chapter, I think it has to do with the swearing. I sorta have that habit… XD Plus, I was pissed at my sister, so it helped =] I mean, she got her own address wrong! She placed the street BEFORE the number. I officially have the world’s dumbest sister. ||