Get Ready For This, Hebe.

Take Life As It Comes.

 

 

||Sorry for the slow updating.. DX i have been busy... with... uhh.. anyways, enjoy ~~ !  =D || 
 
                Well, Monday has to come around sometime.
                I didn’t have time to think about my ex-boyfriend and crap; I was too busy panicking about the frickin black tie event. I don’t even know what the event is about?
                Selena, obviously the gossiper, knew about this already. I think it was Ella who told her. She wouldn’t dare tell anybody, not the Ella I knew, or whom I knew.
                “Oh gosh, are you okay Hebe?” She asked as soon as she walked through the door and hugged me.
                “Yeah.” Her arms were still around me.
                “You sure?” She looked at me with a worried face.
                “Yes, I’m sure; anyways I have to get ready for a major black tie event tonight.” There’s still like five hours, I think I have time.
“Oh my god!” There goes the screaming. “I’m going to a major black tie event tonight too! Where is it?”
                “It’s uhh… umm,” I tried to remember all the information about the event that Aaron told me about. It was in my memory somewhere. “That’s right! It’s at the Sheraton Hotel downtown. I think, something about the opening of this guy’s company.”
                “Yipee! I’m going there with Jiro tonight too!” Oh, GREAT. “By the way, ‘this guy’ is Jiro’s father. So he has to go, and of course, his girlfriend and the one being escorted has to go too.”
                “Oh, really?” I tried to be interested in what she was saying. I had no will to go in the beginning, and this isn’t really helping.
                “Let’s get ready together!” Her face lighted up, the worried face scene a second ago looked like it never happened. “Do you have a dress picked out?”
                “Sadly, yes.”
                “Eeee! Okay, take your dress; we will go get ready at my place. Just call Aaron to pick you up at my place. If he doesn’t know the way, tell him to ask Jiro, he knows.”
                “Okay.” I wasn’t really ready for it and I didn’t really like being all prettified, if that is a word.
                Fifteen minutes later, we were driving into this big neighbourhood, on a hill, facing the big lake, and it was gated too.
                “You live here?” I asked, wondering if I was the only non-rich person I know. These houses were HUGE. I mean gigantic.
                “Yep, my dad won this house and some big prize money in a lottery a few years ago.” That must have been one lucky ticket owner. We pulled up into the driveway. “Come in; just treat this as your home.”
                How can I? This place is like two to three times the size of my house.
                “Wow.” That was the first word that came out of my mouth when I saw the inside of the house. There were marble floors, granite counters, a grand staircase, a grand piano, and a TV that I bet is more than sixty inches, if that big of a TV exists.
                “My room is upstairs, second door on your left. Go up first; I’m going to get a snack for both of us.” Then she disappeared with a blink of an eye.
                So, I and my purple dress slowly walked up the marble grand staircase, mostly not wanting to trip and fall.
                Holy crap, her room was pure GIRL. There was pink, purple and red as far as the eye can see. Her room was huge too, about double the size of my mom’s room, which I already thought was pretty huge.
                I was so curious, so I peeked around, until I found the walk-in closet.
                This is not a closet; it looks like a room with walls of clothes. No wonder I never see her wear the same thing twice every three months, or maybe four.
                “Oh, looks like you found the closet.” She giggled, holding a tray of cookies and juice. “Sorry I had to leave you for a second there, Annie went on vacation.”
                “Who’s Annie?”
                “Oh, our maid, my parents don’t like leaving us at home unattended.”
                “Oh…” You are ing kidding me, a maid? A FRICKIN MAID.
                “Let’s get started shall we?” Then I was pulled deeper into the closet, there was a makeup corner, do you believe that? It was all powder, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow as far as I remember. Finally, I was able to be set free from the chair.
                “Don’t you need to get ready?” I asked, just noticing that she spent most the time on me.
                “Nope, because you and Aaron are arriving there earlier than us, so I have plenty of time, and plus, Aaron is coming to pick you up earlier.” 
                “What?” Well, at least I get to talk to him before the party.
                “Just put on your dress, he’ll be here any second.”
                I did as she said. I put on my purple dress and attempted to help Selena with her makeup and hair. I was really good at it.
                I was about to start curling her hair when the doorbell rang.
                “That must be him, stay until I call your name.” She ran out and I heard the door opening downstairs. “Hebe, come down.” I heard her call out.
 
                I slowly walked out the room and stepped down the stairs – in my black stilettos, which were pretty high. The only thing on my mind right then was to not trip down the stairs, not in front of Aaron, but I couldn’t take my eyes off him. He was in a suit; with a couple buttons loosen on the top of the shirt. He looked hot, there I said it. Aaron looked totally hot.
                Guess what? I did trip. Woo. I’m a total klutz, but hey, at least I landed on Aaron, and my hair or makeup wasn’t ruined.
 
 
|| by the way, her dress is a short one. Not the long ones. Shorter dresses are prettier I think. A long dress just hides everything. But I probably will be caught wearing a long one. XD Don’t worry Hebe, I would have tripped too if I was walking down a big staircase and saw a hot guy dressed like that. Seriously, tripping or bumping into things was normal for me. =D *totally clumsy* Good night.  ||