Preparation

Complicated love

Since that day dad agreed to let me go back Korea myself, I started preparing for everything. Things I should do before I leave, and once i reach. You called your California best friends, Dante and Hope, out to tell them the news. No one knows about you leaving, only your family knows about it, and you thought you should tell your best friends too.

So, you asked for them to meet you at the cafe, you guys always go together.

"Hie. Over here." you called them over,once they were through the door. 

"Hey _________, whats the rush, you need us here immediately." Hope asked

"Yeah. We literally rushed here." Dante added

'I have news to tell you two. Come on, sit down. Drinks on me alright?"

"Okay. I want my Latte." Dante said, while settling down

"I will go get it now. Same for you, Hope?" You look over to her.

"yeaps. Thanks."

 

So, you went to get their drinks and went back to the table.

While sipping his drink, Dante spoke. "So what's the news you want to tell us about?"

"You guys got to put your drink down and listen to me carefully and calmly, okay?" You requested them to do.

They put their drinks on table.

"Girl. Did something happen? You are getting so serious that it's scaring me." Hope look closely at you.

"Yes. It hasn't happen yet, but it is going to happen soon."

"what is it? Tell us." hope look at you with a concern face

You have no idea how to break the news to them. They are your best friends and you hate to break apart something that is so precious to you. You experienced the departure with your best friends when you were in Korea at 5 years old, you know how it feels, so you don't want to hurt your friends. It's your choice of wanting to go back to Korea, but it will be your fault when you hurt your friends.

You bit your lips and look up at them. "mmmmhhhhh........"

"Wait. Is it something good or something bad?" Dante ask.

"A good or a bad? I don't know." you replied with uncertainty

"why not you tell us and we will see if its good or bad."

"Promise you won't make a big fuss out of it okay?"

"Promise." "Promise" said your friends.

You closed your eyes and started, "huu..... I am going back to Korea." after saying that, you looked up at them because you didnt receive any reply from them.

"Guys?"

"That's... That's sudden...." Hope said and was in a state of shock.

"Did something happen? Thats why you are going back?" Dante speak, after gaining a little consious.

"I..." you started, but stopped

"Can't your parents let you stay here and they go back themselves? We can take care of you, you can come stay with us." Dante speak, with a shaky voice.

"They are not going back. Only I am going back."

"Did you do something wrong that they decided to send you back?!?" 

"No" you said

"Then?!"

"listen to me, alright?" they calm down. "I made the decision of going back there. I asked my parents and persuaded them to let me go back."

"But why? Don't you like it here?" Hope asked

"I do, but I want to go back to where I was originally from, I know nothing about Korea. I want to go back and live there and be a Korean. I am sorry I am making this choice and leave you guys here. I didn't mean to, but there are many things that I want to do. I can't bear to leave you guys, really. So, I hope you will forgive me." your eyes started to tear while speaking. 

"Girl. Don't cry. We understand where you are coming from and why you want to return back there." Dante comforted you.

"Really? You guys are not mad at me?"

"Why would we be? But you got to promise us to continue keep in contact no matter what."

"omg! I love you guys!" Said out loudly and hug them

 

After everything is settled, you felt so much more relieve and does not have a heavy heart when returning back to korea. 

 

======================================================================================================

Sorry. I update veyr slow because of exams recently.

Next chapter would be your last day in California. 

I promise in chapter 4, your life will start from KOREA!

Stay tuned~ hehehhe

Comments pleaseeee