Apology

Complicated love

i just came back from Camp! Almost died there. 
But I posted. 

So ENJOY~~~~

======================================================================================================

"well.....' You started."Apparently, I just landed in Korea today, and I was waiting for a cab at the taxi stand. Out of no where, someone bang onto me, i landed on the ground and the person only said, I got to rush off, and just left like that. Without a single sorry. What kind of a person is that isnt it?" you continued to explain.

"Joe hyung, you actually did that?" Niel looked at L.Joe

"I didnt mean to. I was running away from the fans whom have saw me coming out of the airport before you guys." L.Joe explained, trying to make things look like its not his fault.

"But it is still not gentlemen of you to not say sorry. More over, to a girl." Niel replied back

"I told you it wasnt on purpose! Don't you understand?!" L.Joe said raising his voice to Niel. 

Just then, CAP step in and hit L.Joe on the head. "Don't yell at Niel. He is not wrong. You are in the wrong." He reprimanded.

"What?! Why is everyone against me now?! You!" He said pointing at you. "All your fault now that we are fighting."

"You still not going to say sorry?" CAP looked at L.joe, hitting his head again.

"Hie. you can stop. You know what. Its okay. I don't think that mattered anymore. Its over." You told the boys.

"Don't act all kind now. It all started because of you." L.Joe reburted back and left back to his dorm. 

"We are sorry Noona. Hyung is always like that." Changjo said, shyly

"Don't worry about it. I am sorry instead. you guys are saying each other now." you apologized

"I think we better go back now. We will see you around." Chunji said and left.

"Yeah Noona. We will see you around bye." Ricky and changjo said

After saying their bye, teen top left back to their dorm. 

~AT TEEN TOP DORM~

"L.Joe Come out now." CAP said, being th leader

"Yes hyung? Are you going to side that girl now?" He said clearly pissed.

"Is it that hard to say a sorry? You are in the wrong in the first place." CAP reasoned out to L.Joe

" I said I didnt mean to already. Is it that hard to understand?"

"Even if it is not on purpose, you still hit onto her and she fell. You could have said a sorry and then leave." ChunJi said to him

"Forget it alright? I am not going to say sorry and thats it. She made us fight against each other, that unreasonable girl." L.joe said and went back to his room.

"He is just as stubborn as he is, isnt it? Hyung is the unreasonable one instead. " Ricky said to Changjo. "yeah." He replied. 

~ AT YOUR SIDE~

After the boys left, you went back into your house and sat on the couch, thinking through what had just happened.

"Was it really my fault? They are fighting. " you wondered and ponder on about the issue. Just as you were thinking, the phone disturbed your train of thought, so you went to pick the phone up. 

"Hello?" you answered

"Baby girl. You alright in korea?"

" I just reached my house not long ago dad. I am just sitting around the house and looking around.Thank you for finding a house so nice for me and also decorating it with mum."

"Glad you liked the house baby girl. if there's anything, find my friend alright?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Your mum wants to speak to you."

"Darling."

"Mum.. You alright?"

"Yes I am fine, dont worry darling. Still getting use to korea? Are you feeling well?"

"Mum, slow down. I am fine here. So don't worry about it okay?"

"Okay. If you say so. Your dad say he has something to tell you. again."

"hahaha. Mum... just pass the phone to dad." you said on the phone while laughing.

" Girl. Dad here. Before I forget, I need to tell you that I have enroll you into a school over in korea."

"A SCHOOL?!"

"Yes, since you want to learn about everything there. Of course it includes studying in a school. Now its the term holiday so you still have 2 weeks to rest."

"Fine. I cant say anything right?"

"Glad you know. Alright, go and get some rest okay? Contact us again tmr. or email."

"Okay dad. Bye. Miss you."

"We miss you too girl. Bye."

Then, you hang up the phone and went to your desk to search on places you can go in korea.

 

====================================================================================================

Is my story okay? Please comment to let me know!

Thank you~

 

COMMENT PLEASE