Why are you here?

Complicated love

 

The next day soon arrived and you went to Busan and Cheolsan Dong to find your grandparents and childhood friend, Kim Miinah and Kim Minjin. You had dinner at the Kims and after dinner, all were sitting in the living room talking. While you were having conversation with your childhood friends, you phone suddenly rang, so you went to pick it up.

“Hello…” you answered
 
“________-ah. Where are you?”
 
“Oh. Chunji arhh.. I am at Cheolsan Dong. Why?”
 
“Why are you at a place so far away?”
 
“uhh.. I came to find my friends. What’s wrong?”
 
“it is getting a little late and you are not back yet, uncle was getting a little worried, so he ask us to call you.”
 
“oh. Sorry. I was to engrossed with catching up with my friends that I forgot the time.”
 
“It’s okay. You going to come back now?”
 
“Yeah. I am going to leave now. Tell uncle I will be back.”
 
“Okay. When you reaching the bus stop, call us. One of us will go and fetch you, its alittle late already.”
 
“Ne, oppa. I will call you later.” You hang up and turn back to the Kim family.”Eomeoni, I need to go off
already, I have school tomorrow, so sorry.”
 
“It’s okay, ________ ah. Just drop by when you have the time next time okay?”
 
“Yes eomeoni.”
 
So after saying your byes, you left for home, taking the bus. As you were about to reach home,you gave chunji an sms to let him know that you are about to reach home. And he also replied you saying one of them will be at the bus stop waiting for you. When you got off at your stop, you looked around for one of the members that Chunji said will be there.
 
“_________” someone said from behind you
 
“Omo” you yelled alittle and turned around, shocked at who it was. “Why are you here?”
 
“The guys have last minute schedule, except for me, so they asked me to come and get you instead. Since uncle wasn’t free either.” L.Joe said, with his disguise on.
 
“Alright. Then?”
 
“What then?” he asked
 
“why are you here? You are like enemies with me. Why would you come out and get me?”
 
“I… I… I don’t know.” He replied back
 
“forget it, Let’s just go shall we?”
 
Then you two started walking back to the building. It was starting to get very awkward for the both of you, walking but not talking.
 
“you know.” He started saying
 
“Yeah?”
 
“ I don’t hate you.”
 
“ You are serious? You don’t hate me at all? Trust me, I know we are enemies.”
 
“I really don’t. I just don’t like the fact that my members are on your side, when they just know you. “
 
“ahhh.. About that, I wanted to say sorry to you, but you just wont listen. And we are on bad terms.”
 
“Don’t worry about. So we put it all behind us?”
 
“Yeah sure.”
 
“ Since we are okay now. We can be more comfortable with each other right?”
 
“Yeah, sure. Why not? Hahahha”
 
“So, can you call me ‘oppa’?”
 
“Oppa? Why?”
 
“ Since we are okay and is getting more comfortable with each other. Its weird that you call the rest oppa and maknae, but not me. Don’t you think?”
 
“ Ah… Okay. I think I might.”
 
“Might? Serious?”
 
“Yeah. I will do it, when I feel like it. *Merong*” you stuck out your tongue to him and walked even faster.
 
Throughout the journey it was very fun, since you two weren’t enemies anymore. L.Joe started to know you better and was starting to have good feelings for you.
 
===================================================================================================
Sorry for not updating earlier!!
 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!