Leaving

Complicated love

Today is finally the day that you are leaving for Korea. You are at the airport with your parents and also your friends. It is a sad departure but you don't want to regret your decision of going back to Korea.

 

'Bye mum. Bye Dad. Take good care of yourself okay?' You hug your parents and said

'I will Baby girl. I cant bear for you to leave.' mum said, tearing.

'Mum. I thought we agreed on, no crying today?' You told your mum again. 

'I am sorry. I wouldnt cry. I promised you.' 

You went over to your friends, who were startiing to tear up.

"hie. don't cry. We will meet again. ' You said trying to comfort them.

'I know. But we have been friends ever since you came here. I don't think I can accept the fact that I wouldn't be able to see you as often anymore.' Hope cried, you went to hug her.

"girl. You understand why I am leaving, and I never say I am not going to come back. So don't worry and don't cry anymore. alright?'

'Okay.'

"Dante, take care of her okay?'

"yes I will.. You take care too, alright?' Dante said hugging you

"I will.' You gave both your best friends a hug. 

It was heartbreaking to leave, but you have already made up your mind to leave and you won't back out on it.  Soon, it was time for you to board the plane.

 

"Passenger, Taking KA5061 to Seoul Korea,please board the plane at departure hall Lane 11. The plane will be taking off in 10 minutes time. Thank you." The airport announced.

"Alright. That's my cue to go.' You said as you were gathering up your bag and laptop.

Your family and friends walked with you to the departure hall. You walked into the departure hall, but stopped at turn back to look at your friends and family for the last time, not knowing how long before you will see them again. You waved to them and you can see that they are tearing up again.You started to tear up too, not wanting to let them see you cry, you hurry walk in and board the plane.

In the plane..

You sat at your seat and look out the window. *I wonder when I will be back.* You started to tear up even more as you thought about your family and friends in California. Suddenly, a hand was stretch out to you and a tissue was in the hand. You looked up. 'huh?'

'Here. Are you alright?' the person asked.

"Yes. I am fine.Thank you very much." You said as you accepted the tissue. 

'You're welcome.' the person said and left.

Wiping up your tears, the plane started to take off. Half way through the plane journey, you fell asleep, not knowing what is going to happen in your life after you wake up.

 

================================================================================================

Ahaha!!

Yo! I am truly sorry for not updating often. Trying now.

So please comment and let me know where I can improve on!

Thanks!!