Hitching a ride --> lifetime ride?

Complicated love

I have decided to name your dad's buddy as Uncle Rae. ^^

=======================================================================================================

After the fansign event and also the sarcastic treatment from L.joe, you were tired and just went home. You went exploring around Korea for the next 2 weeks, familiarizing the place you will be staying and also studying in for the next few, years? You were on good terms with the teen top members especially with the 3 younger one of the group, except for L.joe. He still haven't forgiven you for making his group fight.

Soon, it was the start of the school term for you, you woke up early in the morning had your breakfast and prepare to go to school. As you were leaving for school, at  the security house.

"Morning Uncle Rae!" you greeted.

"Morning _________. How's your morning? Going to school?"

"Sleepy, but I am fine. Yes, going to school now. Bye Uncle Rae" you replied back and started walking out of your building

"Hie _________ stop. I will go with you, since its your first day going to school. Don't want you to go missing. "

"It's okay uncle Rae.I got to stop relying on you. "

"If you don't rely on me, my buddy is going to kill me."

"don't worry about it, i wouldn't tell my dad. I promise. hehe" you said to the uncle.

Suddenly...

"Morning uncle!" The teen top boys greeted 

"Oh, hie morning boys. going to school already?"

"Yeah, even if we are idols, we still have to go school."

As the boy and Uncle Rae were talking you use this chance to slip out because you still need to find your way to school. 

"Bye Uncle Rae."

With that you left for school and uncle rae and the boys continued talking. Until it was almost time that they have to leave if not they will be late for school.

"Bye Uncle Rae, we got to leave before we are really late for school."

"Oh. okay. _________......... (turns to see no one behind him) this girl. just went off like that, i don even think she know her wy to school."

"Who uncle Rae?" Chunji asked

"_________. today she is starting school. I was suppose to walk her there, but i was too engross in talking to you guys."

"Oh.. okay. got to go uncle Rae, bye...." The boys quickly pile into the van and it took off for the school. 

As the van was on its way to school, the boys were looking out of the window and Ricky realize that you were walking by yourself. 

Van sitting arrangement:

Drive: Manager, Passenger seat: CAP, Backseat first row: Ricky and Changjo, Backseat second row: L.joe, Chunji and Niel.

"Yah! Isnt that noona? She is in our uniform!" Ricky announced to the whole van. 

"Isn't she going to be late for school soon? Its almost time already."

"Hyung (Manager). STOP!" The manager suddenly step on the brake and scare the boys, you were outside their van bewildered by the sudden shock. 

"Yah! Ricky! DONT SHOUT LIKE THAT!" The manager said

"Sorry hyung." Changjo stretch his head out of the van window. "Morning Noona."

"Oh Hie Changjo, Morning. Where are you going so early in the morning?" you asked 

"School. Noona, you too?" You nodded at his question. "Wanna hitch a ride from us?"

"I think its okay. I will take my time. you guys can go ahead. "

"Hyung can she hitch a ride with us?" CAP asked the manager, the manager knows you are their neighbour ^^

"Sure. Come on up."

"No, its alright. you can go ahead."

"________-ah... Get in. If you dont we are all going to get late for lesson. "

"Omo. I didnt realize it is already so late." You looked at your watch

"Yes, so hurry get on, so we can all get to our lesson in time. " CAP said.

"Why are you guys even bothered if she is late for school Hyung just drive please. She is not worth of our time and she will dirty the car" L.joe finally spoke throughout the whole convo.

When you heard that you really wanted to slap L.joe across the face, but you couldnt you know that very well. Since you cant slap him, you have decided to irritate him all you can. 

"You know what? I think I change my mind. I will take your car."

"Woohooo~~ Hop on." Changjo open the door and said to you.

You gladly got on the car and sat down between Changjo and Ricky, you could clearly see the irritated face that L.joe has right now the minute you step into the car. Throughout the ride, you guys all chat, suddenly, Niel came up with an idea.

"Hie, since we are studying in the same school. Why not you everyday take the ride with us to school?we can give you free ride everyday, right manager hyung?"

"huh? I think its alright. I think i know how to walk to school already, don have to trouble you guys. " You said 

"________-ah. Niel is right, you can get a ride with us everyday to school. I dont mind having another person in the van."

"Hello. I MIND Here okay?! No way is she taking a ride with us everyday." L.Joe burst out suddenly.  

"This is the company's car and I am the manager, i make the decisions." The manager looked at L.joe through the rear mirror.

"Yeah, Noona! Join us! Its so fun having you in the van with us. "Ricky and Changjo did their aegyo towards you.

"We will see how alright? I will let you know again. Thank you oppa, for the invitation"

"No problem. " The manager replied with smiles 

=====================================================================================================

For now thats the best I can do. I cannot think of what to update anymore, its in the middle of the night.. omg!~~


COMMENTS PLEASE