A warm welcome?

Complicated love

Yo.. I am really sorry for not updating. 

Busy with many things recently..

Enjoy~~

 

======================================================================================================

After the security left, you started to unpack your luggage, and walk around the house to familiarize with the environment tht you will be living for, no body knows, how long. Finished with packing your things, you were starting to get very bored and does not know what to do. But then, you remembered about the security uncle speaking to the girl who stopped you earlier on about a group name "TeenTop". So you went to your desk and switch on your Mac before starting to find the information about the group.

While you were searching about Teen Top, downstairs your building was going crazy.

"AHHH! OPPA! SARANGHAE!"

"OPPA! I MISS YOU!"

"TEEN TOP! TEEN TOP! TEEN TOP!"

Yells were everywhere at your building but you didn't give it much attention. Being the Emotional group, the boys as usual give their fans fanservice, after that they bow and went into the building which was ban for the entry of non-residents. 

"Hello Uncle." Cap the leader greeted.

"Oh. Hie boys. Welcome back. Still as busy as ever?"

" Yeah, we gonna go up now uncle, if there's anything for us, give us a call to our unit." Niel said.

"Sure no problem." the boys started walking towards the lift. "oh. Btw, the new tenant who is staying opposite you just moved in today."

"Thanks for informing us uncle. We will drop by a hi later. " Cap said.

"Please be nice to her boys. She is my best buddy's daughter." 

"A girl? Don't Worry we will take good care of her." L.Joe speak up.

Then, the boys proceed to their dorm. At your side, you were still looking at information about the group "Teen Top".

"Hmmmm... Name: Teen Top. Has six members: C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo. Under the label T.O.P. Media. Debut on July 10, 2010.  What kind of weird name is that, L.Joe?"

Just as you were saying, your door bell rang. "who is it:?" you said, unsure of whether you should open the door.

"It's your neighbour. We wanna say hi."

"oh.. Hold on a minute" You quickly make your way to the door. When you open the door, a voice spoke first.

"Hi, We are your......" The voice stopped suddenly and you were shock when you look up at who it was..

"You.... Aren't you the guy with no manners from the airport?" You say, bewildered

"Hello. I am Niel. This is...." and Niel went on introducing the rest of the group to you.. "Lastly, this is L.joe the one standing in front of you."

"Hi. Nice to meet ALL of you." You glared at L.joe's direction.

"Hyung. It is rude to stare." Ricky nudged L.joe in his ribs. 

"So, you guys are Teentop?" you asked

"I thought you already know thats why you are living here." L.Joe said.

"what? I do not know you guys." you turn and stare at him

"Well. From your Mac, I see it in a different way."

You turned towards your desk and saw that your screen was their picture.

"Just now the security uncle was talking about some teen top group, so i was searching to see who are they about. Smarty pants." Glaring at L.Joe

"I know I am smart. Thank you, unlike someone like you. Slow ."

The tension in the air was rising and everyone can sense the deadly glares you and L.joe was giving. Someone had to step in and thankfully, someone did. CAP.

"Hie Hie Hie. Enough what's wrong with you two? We just came to drop a hi, L.joe. Why are you being so rude to our new neighbour for?" CAP said

"At least there are some nice neighbours. and with manners unlike someone." You blurt out

"Hie. whats wrong with you, you slow piece of crap." L.Joe exploded.

"Enough the both of you. I mean it." CAP said, raising his voice a little. "Miss. May I have your name?"

"Oh. I am sorry. I am ____________. I am from California. " you introduced yourself to them

"Hi ___________. I am Changjo the maknae of the group." said the boy cheerfully. 

"So, ______________. Do you mind explaining why L.joe is a no manners guy. I mean I know he has no mannners." Chunji said

"Yah! You are suppose to be helping me. " Ljoe looked at Chunji

"In what way has he offended you?" Chunji continued.

"Well....................."

 

====================================================================================================

This is quite a long chapter for me now. I will update soon i swear I will.

But that will only happen on saturday. 

I have a stupid camp tmr and the day after. Cant update.

Hate it when I want to update, but I don have the chance to.

You guys will continue to be here right?? Please be!!

COMMENTS PLEASE!!