Do You Wanna B?

Complicated love

 

The weekend finally arrived, and you have already prepared, waiting for U-Kwon to arrive. As you were waiting, your door bell rang and you went over to open the door. It was Ricky.

"Hi Noona! Woah. You look nice today. Are you going somewhere?"

"Hey Ricky. Bingo, I am going out~” You smile to him

"You seem happy.. Who are you going out with?"

"I am going out with U-Kwon Oppa. and his crew."

"U-Kwon? from our school?"

"Yeah. He that famous? even the famous in the school know him."

"Noona, you don't know who he is?"

"He is U-Kwon."

"No, I mean where he from is."

"I didn't bother asking, since it’s his business. Not really my concern, he is my friend."

"Hey. You ready?" Someone said from behind Ricky, which is U-Kwon.

"I am ready. Let me get my bag first." With that you went back to the house to get your bag, during this time.

"Hello Sunbae" U-Kwon said to Ricky

"Hyung. Don't be so formal with me, you are older than me."

"Yeah, but you debut before us."

"By the way, __________ don't know you are from Block B?"

"No, I don't think she knows. She never said anything about it. It has been like that since the first day I have known her."

"So you don't intend to tell her?"

"No, i intend to tell her, that’s why I ask her out with the crew."

"So where...."

As Ricky was talking, you came back out with your bag and told U-Kwon that they can leave already and sorry to ricky, but you will catch up with him again later. So once you two were out of the building.

"So. Where are we going first?" you asked U-kwon, giving him a hopeful look

"We have to go to the studio first to find the rest of my crew members, from there we will decide what to do, is it okay with you?"

"Yeah. I am cool with it, lets go."

The two of you left to the studio, and once you are in the studio.

"Hyung. I am here. Are you guys ready to go off soon?"

"Hie Kwon. You are here early." one of the 6 people in the room replied.

"Who is she?" A guy with deep voice asked

"Guys, Come over here. *After the guys settled* Let me introduce, this is ___________. and ___________, this is my crew, Block B"

"Lets Greet." the first person who talked earlier on said and everyone nodded. "Do You Wanna B? Block B. Hello, we are Block B."

"Hello. I am Zi to the Co. Producer and rapper of the group." said Zico, who was the first to speak up.

"Hello, I am Kyung."

And the introduction goes on, (Sorry, if i were to write all intro. It will be super long XP)

"Block B? Thats a cool name." You said with smiles on your face

"You don't know us?"the tallest guy, Jaehyo, asked

"Am I supposed to know you guys? I am sorry. I am from California and live here for only about 1 month. I don't know a lot of people."

"No. This is not what I meant." Jaehyo said

“I thought I gave you guys off today? Why are you still here?” everyone turned to face the person, it was their manager.

“________, this is our manager.” U-Kwon introduced

“You guys have managers?” you asked them

“You seriously don’t know us??” ZICO asked, giving a disappointed look.

“Kwon, why not you explain to her who we are while we get prepared “

“Okay.” So they rest of Block B left leaving you and U-Kwon behind. “So, emm… As you know we are called Block B.*you nodded in response* we are actually idols, hip-hop idols.”

“Idols? Meaning like the Teen top boys?”

“Yes, Teen Top sunbae-nim”

“oh my gosh. I didn’t know. I am so sorry.”

“Hey don’t apologize, its not your fault that you don’t know us. Don’t worry about it. I am actually glad you don’t know me from the start.”

“Why?”

“because we are idols, it is hard to get real friends. Some people make friends with us just because we are famous. You are who you are, you make friends with me, not knowing who i am. I am grateful for that.”

“No wonder, I was thinking why you dress so weirdly to school.”

“Hahahaha.. it is my disguise.”

“Understandable. So that means we cant go places where people will recognize you all.”

“We put on disguise. So don’t worry. I promise you we will have fun and we will”

“Heyyo~ We are back.” P.O said

You quickly stand up and walk towards them, “guys. Sorry about just now. I didn’t know you guys are idols” you said and bow to them

“You told her about it?” Taeli asked

“ Yeah. She feels sorry about not knowing us.”

“Hey girl. Don’t worry about it. We are cool with it. Now you know at least.”

“Alright yo~ Shall we leave already?!” Zico said

“Where are we going first?”

“Let’s settle lunch first. You guys all hungry?” Kyung said

“Yeah! Let’s go to the spaghetti shop down the streets.” P.O suggested

Then all of you proceed to the spaghetti shop down the streets when you were with Block B you felt really carefree and you had lots of fun with them, when eating and also when you guys were at lotte world playing and fooling around. But sometime, accidents happen, like you were almost drenched by a sudden pour of water from the level above you and many more things happen, you felt uncomfortable due to what is happening because some of the block B boys actually got hurt somehow or another.  So you suggested to the B.B boys about going home, U-kwon send you back home.

~At your door step~

“Thanks oppa, I had fun today.” You said, smiling

“No problem glad you had fun. So I will see you in school tomorrow?”

“Yeah. See you. Bye oppa.” With that you went into your house and settle on the couch. A phone call came and it was your dad calling. You called your dad this morning, so you wondered why he is calling, and picked up the phone.

=======================================================================================================

Sorry I havent been updating

Many things happen this few days. Need to settle myself down

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE~

THANK YOU