Relaxing day?

Complicated love

Hie~~ 

=====================================================================================================

After returning home from school, you decided that since you have nothing to do, you shall go out for a walk. Since you realize that the past 2 weeks, you have been going to everywhere in Seoul having fun with the crazy music, not some where quiet, so you left for the park, for some peaceful and quiet time to relax yourself. 

"Wa~ It's so pretty here." you wondered around looking at all the flowers and absorbing in the relaxing atmosphere. You went for an hour plus before returning back home for dinner and also doing some work. 

~Once you reach home~

As you were opening your house door, you heard another door open from behind you, which is the teentop boy's dorm.

"Hie, _________"

"Hie, ChunJi" You replied him with your cheerful smile

"Where have you been? Came looking for you awhile ago but you weren't around" 

"Oh. I went to the park to relax, it really nice there. ^_^ Btw, why were you looking for me?"

"The 2 maknae were wondering if you want to join us for dinner, since you know, me and Niel think that you cant cook korean food yet. And want to bring you out to buy you korean food."

"Hie. How can you look down on girls. *hmph* I may be from California, But I still can cook alright."

"Well, you can cook spagetti or ramen?" a voice from the back came out

It was L.Joe, the last person whom you would want to see to ruin your day.

"Excuse me. I not only know how to cook those, I can also cook korean food." you replied as a matter of fact. 

"We are being nice by asking you to join us for dinner, so you won't have to hurt your stomach with the food you cook. So just follow along."

"L.Joe. Stop it. If she doesn't wanna join us, its okay. You stop being mean to girls will you?"

"Well. It's not that I want to be mean, I just reasoning out with her, why she should go and eat out with us."

"That is so not reasoning mister. If you don't believe me, then I shall prove to you that I can cook, even korean food."

"Prove? How,_____?" Chunji looked at you, with a questionable look

"Ask the boys to come over my house for dinner in about 1 hour. I will show you what I am capable of." You said and went back into your house, fuming mad.

~Once inside your house~

"Oh My Gawh! He is seriously an ! How can he be so unreasonable to look down on girls like that." You talked out loud in your apartment and went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

 

So much for a relaxing and peaceful day, it was all ruined by a person name, L.Joe.

===================================================================================================

Yo~~~

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE STORY!

THANK YOU!