What's with Koreans?

Complicated love

*Korea*


"I am finally here" you said as you step out of the airport terminal, Incheon. "Now, where am I suppose to go?' You walked around the place and finally saw one aunty who might be able to help you.


'Hello.' you said to the aunty


' Ye? Can I help you' she asked


'Yes. I just landed in korea and is not too sure where the taxi stand is.'


'Ah. okay. I can help you. Come on and follow me.'


'Ye. Thank you very much'

So you followed the aunty around. While you and the aunty were walking in the airport to go and get a taxi, you saw a huge group of people screaming/yelling their heads off. You wondered what is going on, so you asked the aunty.

"Excuse me, aunty. What are those people doing there?"

"They are fans, there's a group coming back to korea, they are here to welcome them back."

"Korea group? Boys?" You don't know any of the Korea boy groups in California, so you were wondering how they looked like.

"Don't worry about them, but be careful of them. They can be really crazy."

"Ye."

"Ommo. I am late for my things. Do you think you can walk to the taxi stand by yourself? Its just down the hall, turn left after the entrance."

"Oh... Nvm aunty, thank you so much for helping me. ^^"

So after you said finish you went on your way to the taxi stand. After waiting for some time, there isnt a single cab.

"why isnt there a single cab?" you said being a little frustrated. Suddenly someone bang you down, 'ouch!' you said as you landed on the floor. You stand up and started to gather your things on the floor.

'"i got to rush off." He said and ran off

"What the hell?! He didnt even say Sorry. What kind of guys are living in Korea? No manners at all." feeling irritatedm you continued to pick up your things that are on the ground.

So much for a first day in Korea, you finally got a cab and flagged for it. You quickly got in it and went to the house that your dad has bought for you one month ago.

When you reach your house, there's another group of people outside the building.

' Again? Whats with koreans?!' You said and make your way into the building

 

============================================================================================

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING!
GROWN A LITTLE LAZY. hehe

COMMENTS PLEASE!