Dinner

Complicated love

As you were cooking, the boys on the other hand, was in their living room talking.

"I can't wait to go over to see what Noona is going to cook for us!" Ricky said jumping around

"I think it is something inedible." Niel said.

"How would you know? You seen her cook before?" ChunJi asked

"Thats exactly my point, I have never seen her cook before and I always see her getting takeouts." Proving his point of you cannot cook. 

"_________ was a little mad just  now, when i told her about we think that she cant cook. I assure you she is pissed, she was saying we look down on girls." Chunji explained the whole situation to the boys.

CAP started talking, "L.Joe, what's with you irritating ________? You guys seem to be on bad terms."

"Hyung they don't seem to be on bad terms, they ARE on bad terms." Changjo said 

"Shut Up Changjo." L,joe said and Changjo just stick his tongue out towards him.

"I just cant stand the fact that you guys actually stood up for her on the first day you saw her. This is very unfair to me." He explained

"But, you shouldn't treat someone like that too."

The boys continue talking until the 1 hour was almost up, when it was almost up, you went over to ring their door bell, telling them dinner is ready in your house and they should come over before it turn cold. 

 

The boys quickly pile into your house and went to the kitchen table. When they step in, they were shocked by the amount of food you cook and also the kind of dishes you cook.

"Woah! Noona, you cooked all this in less than 1 hour?" Ricky asked you

"Yeah. Go on and eat," You said and push them towards the dining table

Once the boys settled down.

"Don't be too shock by the amount. The food itself might not taste that good." L.Joe said

"Still, this amount of food is amazing for one person in one hour. " 

It was a 9 dish meal, that normally takes 2 hours to complete, but you manage to finish it in 1 hour. 

"Why not you guys just start eating and tell me how is it." you urge them to start eating.

So they boys started eating and they didn't stop till they finish the food that is on the table. Well, of course they asked you to join them for dinner as well. Even L.Joe didn't really want to stop eating.

 

After dinner. 

"___________, thanks for the dinner, it wsa delicious." CAP said

"don't worry about it oppa, glad you guys liked it." you said smiling to them. 

"Sorry about saying you can't cook, ___________. The food was the best." Niel said feeling apologetic towards you.

"No problem Niel. You are the same age as me. don't act llike i am 10 years older. haahah"

"No hard feelings?" 

"Yes, no hard feelings. hahahaha" Niel laughed as well. 

So the boys got out of your apartment and was about to go back to their dorm. You called them...

 

"Btw, Boys. Emmm... Please help me tell someone *hinting through the stare towards someone* to not look down on girls, it is so rude and brainless of someone to do that when they don't know the girls well? Thanks ^_^" You said and close the door of your apartment. 

 

" You heard that hyung. Don't look down on girls already alright..." Ricky said and patted his back before going into the dorm, and Changjo did the same.

After closing the door, you went to your counch and plop down resting after the hactic day of cooking, instead of getting the relaxation you were looking for. 

====================================================================================================

Double entry today~~ 
Hope you guys enjoy my story, This is based on my immediate respond of my brain.
No editing done, so don't mind the langauage and sorry if it is boring. ^_^ 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE STORY 

THANK YOU!