Am I seriously that lucky?!

Complicated love

yo~ I am trying to update as much as I can.

So Please support me by commenting. Thanks ^_^

=======================================================================================================

 

The next day, you decided to go to places that you have found online yesterday. So you got prepared and left the house after having breakfast. Since you were still new to Korea, you decide to start on the smallest thing, taking the subway to COEX Mall, located at SamSeong Station. You went walking around the place and also exploring the various shops that they have in the shopping mall. 

As you were walking around in the mall, you saw a huge crowd in the middle of the mall. And you were wondering what it is all about, so you went to the centre of the mall and try to get a peek at what is going on. When you finally get to see what was happening, you couldnt believe your eyes. You saw a big banner "TEEN TOP FANSIGN EVENT".

"Omg. Am I really that lucky?! " You thought while trying to get your way out of the crowd going for the event. But unlucky thing for you, you were pushed towards the crowd instead of away from the crowd. "Damn. Why am I so busybody?!" You thought, because if you didnt push your way through into the crowd, you wouldnt be in such a mess at the moment. 

Soon, you gave up trying to get out of the crowd, you just followed the crowd into the queue.  During the fansign event, there's is not a need for ticket and CD can be purchased at the start of the queue itself. So when you were reaching the queue, you bought their CD and went up the stage. 

"Hi, your CD please." said one of the staff on operation. 

You hand your CD to the staff and proceed up the stage. Sitting arrangement of the boys (Left to Right): Changjo, CAP, ChunJi, Niel, Ricky, L.Joe.

Being idols, signing the album and looking up at the fans, give hand shake was their kind of fanservice. So when you were the next in the queue to get the signature first from Changjo, you looked around and saw the big crowd at the mall. It was crazy, to you, it is crazy. 

"Excuse me." The voice caught your attention and you turned back to the voice of the person. It was Changjo, he recognize you from the first look.

"Noona!" He yelled surprising the rest of the members and fans who were on the stage. 

"Shhhh... Not so loud. you are an idol here. " You said to him. "please quickly sign it and let me go off."

Being the kind and obedient maknae, he did that and pass your CD on to the next member. After you CD have been signed you quickly got off the stage, but not before getting the sarcastic treatment from L.Joe.

"Not a Teentop fan uhh. Double faced girl." 

You just shrugged it off, "Thank you" You said and quickly got off the stage. 

After you got off, you quickly get out of the place. "I seriously am the luckiest person of the world. Of all places, I have to be at a place they are in."

 

=====================================================================================================

Sorry for the short chapter. It is almost midnight and my mind is not functioning the best of its ability.

So i hope you don't mind. I will update again, soon..

 

COMMENTS PLEASE