Weekend planned

Complicated love

Let's skip 2 weeks shall we? I think it will go on for very long for just a few days. ^_^

=======================================================================================================

Since that day that teentop's manager say he will send you to school with the boys, you have been taking the van everyday with the boys without fail and of course, getting out of the van before reaching school. During the time that you were taking the van with them, you were always having fun with the boys, except for 1. (You know who. ^_^) It was always noisy in the van, singing and talking. 

In school, you are also on very good terms with U-Kwon, he is still the guys with hoodie and cap every single day, you found it weird at first, but as time goes by, you got use to his way of attire. You were always with him before classes and after classes, and during other times, you were with your classmates. 

~One fine day (hehe)~ 

You were by your locker getting your books, "Hey, ________" 

"Oh hey, U-Kwon. I didn't see you the past few days. You alright?" You asked him

"Yeah, I am fine, I just didn't come to school the past few days due to something."

"Okay. Just glad you are fine." 

"I was wondering. Would you like to hang out with me and my crew this weekend?" he ask, while blushing.

"This weekend?" you wondered if you have something on.

"If you are busy, its okay. Don't......"

"Sure. I am cool with it."

"REALLY?!" he said excitedly.

"Yeah. Sure. Why not. But you better bring me to do something fun okay?"

"Sure. I will pick you up this weekend at your house."

"Okay. No problem. See you then, Bye.," You said and left for classes

After you left, U-Kwon was jumping around in the hall way, "YES! SHE AGREED!"

With this, he happily went to class and could not wait for the weekend to faster come. Someone was standing by and heard the whole conversation between you and U-Kwon.

"Weekend plan uhh.." said the person and walked off.

========================================================================================================

Wondering who the person is? Read on to know who it is. 

But It will depend if i update~ 

Sorry about it~

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE STORY

THANK YOU