♦KEO♦ (PART V) | LUHAN

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦KEO♦

(PART V) | LUHAN

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you seriously trapping me inside your house, Leo?” Ken hoisted his cuffed wrist in the air, strapped on the backrest of the dining chair while Leo facing his back on him, busy cooking their dinner.

Leo tilts his head to the side and nodded. “You might escape when I turn my back at you so; you have to deal with it for now.”

Ken groaned. “But I need to get back or else our leader will get hysterical once he gets back and find me not at home!”

“There’s no reason for you to get back there anymore. You’ll stay here from now on.”

Ken gasped in shock. “W-what!? That’s not in my plan!”

Leo then turn around, taking his apron off and threw it aside. He crossed his arms and then leaned on the countertop beside the stove.

“What are you going to do about it? You’re in my plan, Jaehwan.” Leo said, casually.

Ken huffed. He never thought this would happen. Sometimes, he doesn’t think right. He always plans his first move but not the rest so sometimes, things like this happens.

Now, as much as he wanted to stay, he must live first or else, he’ll die and his leader will kill Leo next.

“Leo,” Ken called, calm and collected. “I’m not going anywhere so please, free my hand now?” he pleaded, acting perfectly—

“No.” Leo answered coldly which made Ken pouts and slouched back in devastation.

“Stop persisting from getting out of here because I won’t let you, okay? I’ll take a bath first. You, stay here. I’ll be back.”

Ken watched Leo walks away from him and he struggles to get free but his skin was starting to get hurt from getting scrapes from the cuff. He heaves a sigh and gave up. It’s no use anyway.

He only found out now that Leo is a stubborn man, indeed.

Ken slammed his head in despair on the dining table and then, he heard a knock on the front door next.

The creaking sound of the door opening came soon after, indicating someone has a key in Leo’s house and opens it.

Maybe, it’s his girlfriend? Ken thought. He wouldn’t dare after he kissed me!

“Then, who is it?” Ken muttered to himself and a shriek of scream made him turn his head to watch a fair man with pink colored hair screamed in surprise, maybe from seeing a cuffed policeman in the star player’s dining chair. It will be a headline if ever.

After the pink guy stops, Ken recognizes the man who was one of Leo’s teammates in the soccer team. His name is Luhan, their Chinese import.

“W-who are you and why are you tied—wait,” Luhan paused when he screamed one more time but this time, he screamed in delight—which made Ken obliviously stare at the Chinese player.

“A-are you … the thief— obviously you are the thief! Why would Leo cuff you… and he called me earlier and— I know he wouldn’t be with someone else’s but— hey, I didn’t catch your name yet?”

Ken just watched the man in confusion because Luhan talked in fast speed motion— totally excited for unknown reason— he didn’t catch most of what he said other than the last part.

“Ken.” Luhan then amusingly smiled.

“Leo and the bartender sure were right to define you. You really are cute.” Ken looked taken aback by Luhan’s statement and as well as he keep leaning closer to his face.

“No wonder why our team captain was out of his wits for a week.” Luhan informed and dragged another chair to take a seat across Ken.

Luhan then crosses his legs as well as his arms over to his chest and watch Ken with an amused smile.

“You know, he’s pretty damn weak towards first impressions and you,” he points out to Ken, “made a pretty memorable one, indeed.”

“I don’t know what to say to that…” Ken was speechless. He truly was. Luhan here was telling him fishy information about Leo that the latter didn’t say to him and which obviously, Leo didn’t want to tell him over his dead body.

Ken was starting to like the guy but it didn’t left him the fact that Luhan has a spare key to Leo’s house.

He’s now itching to steal it from him if no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter