♦KEO♦ (PART III) | NINJA!KYUNGSOO

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦KEO♦

(PART III)

NINJA!KYUNGSOO

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for cooperating with us, Mr. Jung. When you heard a knock then, you will know it's me. Good night."

 

 

 

Ken squealed to his heart’s content after he dropped his phone down to his bed, delighted at his new plan. Though, he purposely slid a note saying ‘come and find me’, in the end he couldn’t endure to wait any longer. He was glad that he tampered Leo’s wallet first before surrendering it to their leader and found a way to get connected to him.

Ken luckily found a piece of folded paper and when he opens it, he found numbers written down and under it was Leo’s real name, Taekwoon.

He smiled and kept it in his pocket. Once he arrived at his own room, inside their headquarters, he immediately stored the number on his phonebook and think of a plan the next hours.

The next day, he little bit contemplated but soon before the clock strikes twelve and change decisions over again, Ken finally decided to give the number a call.

Though, he didn’t know why Leo would write down his number down but, Ken doesn’t think he needs to worry about that anymore because tomorrow, he’ll be going to Leo’s house which means, he’ll solo Leo all by himself and he can do whatever he wants.

Even though he’s a thief, God still loves him.

A knock made Ken snapped out from his thoughts and soon, Kyungsoo, another thief member, came in with a red, puffy eyes and sulking face.

“What happened to you, Soo? Caught a cold?” Ken asked and tapped the space beside him on his bed. Kyungsoo silently thank him before sitting next to the older.

“Ken hyung,” Kyungsoo called after keeping his mouth close for a minute and Ken just let him be and kept his silence too. Kyungsoo then go on. “Have you ever felt like… seeing the person you had robbed, once?”

Ken furrowed his eyebrows as he was taken aback at the younger’s sudden question. It made him almost shouted a loud ‘Yes’ but he controlled himself back.

“Why do you ask, Soo? You wanted to meet someone back?”

Kyungsoo tenderly nod his head twice, making Ken followed and nod as well. He decided to share his secret which he intended to keep for himself since their leader won’t like his secret plan.

“Don’t tell it to Hyukjae Hyung, okay?” Ken said and Kyungsoo lift his head up and curiously look at the older.

“I’m meeting Jung Leo tomorrow—“

“W-whaa—“ Ken automatically shuts Kyungsoo’s mouth when the latter almost yell aloud.

Kyungsoo then pulled away Ken’s hand on his mouth to speak. “Ken hyung, you… you—“ But then, Ken’s hand cuts him once again.

“Shut it, Soo! We don’t want Hyukjae Hyung to hear us or I’ll be doomed!” Ken hissed and Kyungsoo immediately nodded and Ken decided to take out his hand on Kyungsoo’s mouth.

“Hyung, you break our oath of not having any other connection to our targets after the mission.” Kyungsoo whispered, gasping out for air.

“Yeah. I can’t help it. Leo is pretty damn interesting.” Ken shrug and his eyes twinkled after mentioning Leo’s name.

“And, you know about that I like Kai, right?” Kyungsoo then asked, making Ken snap out from flying in the clouds.

“Yeah, you always watch him on TV. Why?”

“He was my mission last week too and—“

“And you want to meet him back too.” When Kyungsoo bow his head and nod, Ken couldn’t help but to sympathize with his friend. Actually, their leader is getting crazier and crazier as the days goes by. He sighed and then rubs Kyungsoo’s back in support.

“Hyukjae hyung made it hard for you. I’m sorry, Su.”

“What should I do, Hyung? I want to apologize and see him and…” Kyungsoo tear up and Ken hugged him, consoling the younger.

“Then go, Soo.” Ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter