KEO | HUNHAN, DONGHAE (PART IX)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i'm sorry for the long delay but once again, i'm thorn about this fic... i was busy at school too so i didn't have the time to make amends to this fic and to you guys... this is for all the readers who were patiently waiting for KEO.

 

 

“Why are we going back to your house?” Ken asked as soon as Leo’s car entered the soccer player’s subdivision and turns to look at the latter, glaring and crosses his arms to his chest to make a point.

He should be going back to their headquarters together with Kyungsoo but Leo already dragged him out before he could do so and Kyungsoo just looked at them with worry out of the dancer’s house.

Ken was also worried about their leader and he was praying that everything will be alright with his Hyung and Donghae. He wishes for the two to reconcile and most importantly, to be happy.

 

Leo turned and face Ken after he parked his car in front of his house.

“Until everything is settled, you’re going to stay here.” Leo stated as he turned off the engine and took out his car key on the ignition and goes out and, swiftly run to the passenger side and opens the door for Ken who turns to face him still with a defiant face expressed in his glare and his pout.

“And, if I don’t want to? What will you do about it?” Ken asked, challenging Leo with his stare but Leo’s answer made him scream out loud as Leo carries him over his shoulder and starts walking to his house while Ken wriggles and shouts at him.

Leo drops him off the couch and Ken bounces twice on the soft mattress and he stops screaming but his glare is still plastered on his face and, a pout.

“Do you do these kinds of things to others as well? Carrying them like a sack of rice and trapping them to your house like a house-arrest prisoner?” Ken asked, fuming in anger but more of jealousy showing visibly to his red face and his pouty mouth.

Leo smirk at Ken’s gestures and he couldn’t help but to pinch those red, blushing cheeks earning a yap from the latter.

“You know you have to answer me because I’ve got all the time in the world asking you the same questions over and over again if you don’t answer.” Ken said, threatening the soccer player but Leo already established Ken to be harmless and squishy yet he knew the other is not joking when he said he will pester him the whole day if he didn’t reply. Ken’s mouth is big and noisy and Leo knew the thief will only stop if he complies or if he kisses him but then will ask him again after composing back to his senses so in short, Leo can kiss Ken all day but still have to answer the question before the day ends.

“I have only done it once. And I would very much like to do it again sometime soon.” Leo finally replied and ruffles Ken’s hair before he straightened up and walked over to the kitchen to drink water. His voice was kind of dry and is need of replenishing.

Ken then followed him behind and Leo blinks as soon as he saw the latter in front of him as he closes back the fridge’s door.

“And when was that?” Ken asked provocatively. His eyes are fiery red in glaring too much at him.

Leo then quickly chaste a kiss at Ken’s mouth after drinking from a bottle of water, and then answered the latter.

“Just a couple of minutes ago? I didn’t check the time. And, if you just weigh down a little bit, that would be really easy for me next time.” He said and Ken’s eyes that was glaring at him before opens wide in shock as well as his mouth forms an ‘O’ afterward. A red hue began to appear in its darkest color on Ken’s cheek and Leo is very amused at the thief’s cute reaction.

“Now that I’ve already made myself clear, what do you want to eat?”

 

♦..….♦

 

“Should I call Hyukjae hyung?”

“No.”

“Just a little bit? I’m a bit worried.”

“He’s old enough to take care of himself, Ken.”

“But Leo—“

“Ken,” Leo called out, turning to face the anxious thief beside him with a cart as they stroll inside the grocery store near his house. They needed to stack foods for the both of them as well as the guest they will have later at dinner, Luhan, who was very pushy and even invited himself in before he could say yes. Or, no for that matter. There are times he doesn’t want any other company even if Luhan is a close friend of his.

“You can text him if you worry so much but after that, you have to be fully cooperative with me. I want you to pick a couple of things for me.”

“Thank you!” Ken then abruptly kiss Leo’s cheek and smiled at the soccer player before he quickly types a message on his phone and then, quickly put the gadget away.

“So, what do you need? Do you know how to cook, Leo? Because if you do then, your file that I received aren’t one-hundred-and-one percent true.” Ken pondered and rubbed his chin while staring at Leo.

“Do you do your own laundry? Do you play golf? Because I remember reading that but I’m quite unsure if it’s your file to be exact. Do you play video games? The newbie actor Lee Hongbin sure does—wait, you’re not a playboy, right? Of course, you’re not! You’re so cold to other people aside from your teammates though I’ve also read that they seem kind of hate the side of you—“

“Ken,” Leo called for the second time and the thief stops his mouth in mid-air. “First, I know how to cook. I do my own laundry. I don’t play golf but I play baseball aside from soccer. I don’t play video games and if you think that newbie actor will be your next victim, you better think twice Ken because, I won’t let you. Lastly, I’m not a playboy. Whatever information you have in me is but a waste. Forget everything because I’m not letting you out of my sight.” He said and it made Ken’s mouth open wider in shock especially on the last sentence of the soccer player.

“And, we’ve probably got the rest of our lives to learn from each other. Why don’t we start today, Ken? What do you say?” Leo asked, smirking at the shock thief in front of him. He then pinched Ken’s chin and walked ahead afterward, going to the vegetable section.

“Hey,” Ken called and run hurriedly to catch Leo who started walking away from the vegetable section after taking two plastic wraps of Lettuce. “Do you mean it?” he asked as he glances at Leo’s side-view as the soccer player continues to walk, much faster than him.

“What?” Leo naively asked as his eyes roam around the meat section, looking for beef and pork.

“About you not letting me go?” Ken asked, a blush appearing on his cheeks from saying such embarrassing thing. He then heard Leo chuckle and as he looks at the soccer player, his lips purse a smile as he thinks Leo’s idea is not so bad at all. He has been daydreaming about him and Leo, and he wants to be with the soccer player too. Every day. All the time their world has to offer.

“Yes. I don’t plan to let go of you anytime soon.” Leo proudly stated as he stops on his track to face the thief and catch Ken’s red cheek in his palm and rubbed the small part on that smooth skin with a smile as he gazes passionately at the latter’s beautiful eyes.

“I’m a thief, Leo.” Ken pouted then slapped Leo’s hand away as he strides away from the soccer player and grabbed the pepper paste on the shelf just before him then, walks back at the cart beside Leo and, stops in front of him after dropping the plastic box down the cart. With a hand on his side, he looks at Leo sheepishly.

“Your heart sure is easy to snatch.” He smirks and Leo barked a hearty laugh at Ken’s statement, earning attention to the other customers inside as well as employees who started looking at them and others are even taking videos and snapping pictures because of the soccer player.

But of course, Leo didn’t seem to mind it as he purposely pulled Ken inside his arms and hug the latter close earning gasps and murmurs from the crowd now surrounding them.

“L-Leo… everyone’s looking at us—“

“And?” Leo rebutted, asking as he breathes hot air on Ken’s ear making the latter shiver from the sensation Leo’s breath gives him.

“Y-you...need…to…let…me…go…” Ken said as he tries to pull away but Leo only pushes him closer and closer until even a thread won’t slip in between them.

“Do you like to push and pull people, Ken?” Leo asked, still asking near Ken’s ear, sending another shiver down the thief’s spine.

“H-huh?” Ken astonishingly asked as his mind freezes from the soccer player’s hot breath.

Leo chuckled and pulls away but not far away from each other’s faces as he closes the short distance to chaste a kiss on Ken’s forehead, earning another heap of gasps from the people around them for the second time. Then, he finally pulls away with a much wider distance and met Ken’s blank face with a red hue of blush on his cheeks.

“Either way, I am not letting you go.” Leo smiled at the dumbfounded Ken then, finally dragged the latter away from the crowd, excusing themselves away though some still followed them behind.

“Being cheesy doesn’t quite suited a cold person like you, Leo.” Ken remarked as soon as he brings sanity back to his senses. The sensation of Leo’s touch turns his insides upside down, making him immovable and unable to answer back Leo’s question. He is definitely playing push and pull toward Leo because there are times he wanted to act tough and there are times he just wanted Leo to devour him whole.

 

“Yeah.” Leo mumbled as they stop in front of the counter area, the cashier then takes out the contents of their cart. He then let go of Ken’s wrist only to pull the latter close as soon as his arms pulled him on the shoulder.

He then kissed Ken’s hair and both the cashier and Ken blushes at the bold act he did. Leo gleefully smiled.

“I also found out that I am right after meeting you, Ken. Actually, I’m not used to saying such weird words out from my mouth but, only you…” Leo responds then kisses Ken’s hair once again that made the thief heave a sigh.

“This is too much of a PDA.” Ken said while pouting. He then tilted his head up and meet Leo’s gaze. “I’m sure you’re also not used to this, right?”

Leo nodded in response and snickered at the thief’s question.

“Then, there’s nothing I can do about it. I’ll stay.” Ken stated, heaving another frustrated sigh. But, he actually like Leo showing him very public display of affection though, Leo must know how to resist back. They will be probably in the news later on due to Leo’s excessive showing of his ownership at him. He smiled and sniff Leo’s scent while they wait for the cashier to finish beeping all the products in their cart.

 

“That would be… 105 thousand won.” The cashier then stated and after Leo paid with his card, they both get back to the soccer player’s car and drove off back to his house.

 

♦..….♦

 

“What do you want me to do then?” Ken asks, holding a Chef’s knife in his right hand in the air, awaiting Leo’s order but the latter didn’t answer. And so, he scooted closer to the soccer player cutting the vegetables in the kitchen island.

“C’mon, I can at least slice the onion or the carrots! Or, or the potatoes—“

“Ken,” Leo called for the third time in one day. It was already six in the evening and Luhan texted him after he parked his car outside that he will barge in in his house at seven and, he doesn’t have anything prepared yet aside from the boiling soup in the stove at the moment.

When they came back home, he quickly arranges the things they will need for tonight’s dinner and he asked Ken to chopped the garlic but every clove flew away from his knife even before he could smash it. Leo then quickly dismissed Ken from cooking but the latter was just too stubborn to stop.

“You clearly don’t have any experienced in cooking, am I right?” he asked.

Ken nodded. “Kyungsoo loves the kitchen so much, he doesn’t want me to even touch it. I only does go inside when I wash the dishes.”

Leo heave a sigh. “Then, just stay where you are and don’t move. I’ll do everything.”

“B-but, I want to help too…” Ken said, pouting and Leo heave another yet heavy sigh.

He pulled K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter