KAISOO (PART IV)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•KAISOO•

(PART IV)  

 

 

 

 

After the commercial shoot, Jongin didn’t wait for his manager and gets out of the place and walked through the sidewalk, going to the nearest mall in the vicinity.

A lot of people gasped and even stop him for an autograph and even though Jongin wished to be invisible since he’s not in the mood to fake a smile right now, as much as possible, he try to ignore most of them just by blankly walking and giving them a lifeless face.

Finally, Jongin arrived in front of the mall and what a good thing to walk to get there after noticing a familiar figure, sitting on a bench, looking pale and tired.

At first, he wanted to gobble up D.O but he restrained himself and tried to compose his crazy beating heart. The guy he wanted to find was finally right in front of his sight. How lucky he can be most of the time.

Jongin then takes a deep breath before taking a step forward, getting closer and closer until his mouth couldn’t bear it any longer; he finally called his name aloud.

 

“D.O”

 

The man was frozen on the spot as he was too. Actually, he didn’t know what he was supposed to do after finding him and knowing that D.O had hurt a bunch of photographers with that fragile body of his.

It was sickening, the way he’s feeling right now. He wanted to puke things out of his system, and one of those was finding out D.O’s hidden personality.

Jongin wanted to forget about the incident in the elevator because his brain keeps on remembering the scene which makes his heart wretched in pain.

He desperately needs to seek an answer from D.O right now because, he doesn’t think he’ll be able to sleep well tonight if he didn’t get any.

 

“D.O”

 

Jongin called once again and he immediately stops D.O when the latter tries to run away from him once again.

“Oh, no you don’t.” He said as he firmly grip D.O’s wrist and drags the latter in an empty alley beside the mall.

Jongin twirl D.O’s body around and he was surprised to see the latter’s face wet in tears.

He immediately placed his hands on D.O’s cheeks and wipes the tears with his thumbs. His first plan to scold and get angry at D.O backfired right after seeing the thief’s crying face. The latter just let him be and cry while watching him doing his job.

Kyungsoo didn’t have the heart to take action and he just let this precious feeling hovering inside of him to take over for now.

He got too tired to ruin himself more and he just let his intent feelings for the dancer to flush out of him. Maybe it’ll do him good to calm his restless heart. He’ll worry about what comes next later. For now, Kyungsoo will shout to the world that he loves Kai more than being a thief.

He just got to try.

“I-I’m sorry” He let out and weep some more. He then watched Kai nod his head before pulling him over to the dancer’s arms, enclosing him tight in an embrace. It only made him cry even more.

 

♦..….♦

 

 

“Let me get you something—“

“N-no t-thanks,”

Kyungsoo stopped Kai from going to the kitchen after they arrived at his house when he finished crying his heart out and the dancer consoled him until the end.

“S-stay,”

He pleaded and Kai complied at his simple wish. Kai sat back, facing him with his arms now crossed over to his chest.

“Do you have the heart to tell me now why you did that?”

Kyungsoo gasped and got teary once again. With pleading eyes, he lifts up his head and meets Kai’s curious ones.

“T-they were in the way.” He uttered and saw Kai’s face darkened.

“They were in the way of what? Tell me everything, D.O. Or, is it really your real name?”

Kyungsoo can see that Kai is desperate to skin him alive. It’s visible in his fiery eyes.

“My real name is Do Kyungsoo and I’m twenty-one.”

He doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter