KAISOO (PART VI) | DONGHAE

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ KAISOO ♦

(PART VI) | DONGHAE 

 

 

 

What will Do Kyungsoo do?

 

Kyungsoo’s train of thoughts was interrupted by Jongin’s lips. He shuddered after feeling something wet presses against his skin. It happened again and Kyungsoo felt like he was convulsing from the effect brought by Jongin’s wet kisses.

He hissed when Jongin’s tongue slides through his throat and bit the small part of his chin.

Jongin’s face then resurfaced on top of him. The dancer’s lips purse a smirk and Kyungsoo had a second thought about him crying earlier.

Jongin, maybe—did fake—his tears and it was his saliva that dropped on his cheek earlier?

It made Kyungsoo pouts and Jongin leaned down to kiss his forehead as a reply.

“Jongin, did you—“

“I cried but then I smell your perfume on your neck, my tears retreated back and lust came over me.”

Kyungsoo gasped, totally surprised and Jongin couldn’t contain his laughter, he let it all out.

“You do smell nice, Do Kyungsoo.” Jongin said, seductively once he stops making Kyungsoo shivered.

“S-stop t-teasing me…” With a blush on his cheeks, Kyungsoo punched Jongin’s chest in embarrassment.

“I’m not teasing you, Soo. I’m just telling you the truth.” Jongin chuckled once again after seeing Kyungsoo pout.

Jongin then started caressing Kyungsoo’s mad cheek and the latter flinched at his special touch.

Kyungsoo’s got even more confused and blanked out; he couldn’t remember his thoughts, thanks to Kim Jongin’s effective obstructing method.

Now, he couldn’t think straight anymore.

“Soo,” Jongin’s inviting voice warms Kyungsoo’s soul that he gives the dancer a daze look in the eyes.

It made the dancer smiled. Clearly, Kyungsoo was too much for his heart. Just by looking at the thief makes his heart feel like bursting off confetti and butterflies. Kyungsoo just didn’t know about it yet but he will. Oh, he will aright.

“If I say ‘I love you’ right now, will you stay with me forever?” Jongin said; his voice filled with seriousness.

Kyungsoo was taken aback by Jongin’s statement. He was completely caught off guard; he couldn’t open his mouth to speak from the heart.

“Soo?” Jongin’s voice, calling him sounded full of worry. Kyungsoo blink his eyes to stay focus on reality.

“W-what do you want me to s-say?” Kyungsoo had to ask one more time because what he heard was surreal to him. He couldn’t believe it came out from Jongin’s lips.

“If you can say you love me too, then that will make me happy.” Jongin smiled and peck Kyungsoo’s mouth.

“Jongin, I…” Kyungsoo paused and look straight at Jongin’s eyes, cupping his cheeks in the process.

Kyungsoo had never confessed to someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter