KEO (PART II) | Ninja!Luhan, Xiumin |

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦KEO♦

(PART II)

| Ninja!Luhan, Xiumin |

 

 

 

 

“Are you alright, Leo-ah?” Luhan, Leo’s teammate and friend took a seat next to him on the bench and wipes away his sweaty face with a clean towel before giving him a curious and worried look on his beautiful face.

“I’m fine, Lu.” Leo replied, tapping Luhan’s shoulder and then stand up, walking to the grassy field. Luhan followed him behind.

“You don’t look so fine to me. Don’t tell me you’re thinking about that cute thief you met at the bar again?” Luhan stops when Leo turns his body around to face his friend who saved him that time at the bar and gave him a menacing glare. The latter steps closer and pinch Leo’s cheeks lightly as he grins.

“Stop it,” Leo shoves Luhan’s hands away. “He’s not cute—“

“You told me he’s cute and so does the bartender.” Luhan interrupted, teasing him.

“I didn’t remember telling you that—“

“Oh, so you intended to keep it to yourself then?” Luhan interjected, again, giving Leo a snickering glare which the latter returned with a groan.

Leo then turns around, walking again towards their coach and whispered something. Luhan then followed and again.

“Why can’t you answer? Is it because it’s true, Leo? Ooh~ you like him, don’t you?” Luhan poke Leo’s shoulder as he tease. The latter then took a deep breath before returning to face his friend with an annoyed face and at the same time, Xiumin appeared, sweaty and panting hard.

“Xiumin will talk to you instead.” Leo states, tapping the bewildered Xiumin who blankly look at Leo and then to Luhan and then shrug his shoulders.

Leo then runs to the middle of the field and joins his other teammates on their practice.

 

♦..….♦

 

“What am I supposed to say, Lu?” Xiumin asked as they both stare at the field where their leader is.

Luhan tsk-ed and then crosses his arms over his chest. “That guy doesn’t admit he likes the cute thief at the bar.”

“You mean the one who robbed him last week?” Xiumin asked, raising an eyebrow.

Luhan nodded, quite worried now.

“I think his wallet wasn’t the only thing that cute thief robbed from him, you know.”

“What do you mean by that, Lu?” Xiumin look at him, puzzled.

“Minnie,” Luhan then turns to face Xiumin and grab both of his shoulders. “Our captain is in love~!” he squealed after making Xiumin even more confused.

“He’s in love with the thief who had robbed him? Are you sure you didn’t hit your head somewhere, Lu?”

Luhan rolled his eyes. “I am sure of it.” He said, determined.

“How can you say that, Lu? Leo is the coldest, heartless and cool person that I’ve ever met in my life and I’ve never seen him getting interested in someone before and so are you.” Xiumin stated.

“You’re right,” Luhan nodded. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t be able to see his changes after the incident, Min! Leo never sighed before. He didn’t space out too, even though he’s always by himself most of the time. It’s like; his mind is drifting off to somewhere in neverland. Coach also caught him not listening one time.”

Xiumin heaved a sigh and tap his friend. “We all were worried when the incident popped out, Lu. But I think your theory has come to this extent,” Xiumin then swirl his forefinger beside his head and whistle which made Luhan push him a little harder, making Xiumin takes a step backwards.

“The guy must’ve been shock when he got robbed because it didn’t happen to him before. You don’t have to over think the situation, Lu.” Xiumin said before leaving him, going back to the shed.

But, Luhan thinks he has to think outside the box.

 

♦..….♦

 

 

Leo wipes his wet body with a towel and dressed up with the clothes he brought and exits the huge bathroom and settled at his own corner inside their own waiting room and plug an earpiece in his ears while he waits for the other members t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter