HAEHYUK | NINJA!YUNJAE (Part VIII-B)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i've decided that i will post chapter 8 A-C first before I can move on to chapter 9. And, it was unintentional that yunjae came to this chapter. and to tell you the truth, i didn't scratch part C but continued on what i already have written down. and one more thing, I've finished writing chapter 9 last night and i couldn't believe that i have written 5k+ words and what's more surprising is that there is another couple introduced aside from another couple that will be introduced in the last part of chapter 8. (confusing right?)

i just want to make myself clear: writing three main couple is already hard. the couples that i will introduce in the succeeding chapters have small parts on how this story progresses along the way and i found them purpose in this story. I have no control on how my mind works and I was surprised at myself when i made yunjae cameo in here. and the other couples on part c and on chapter 9.

my notes are once again long but this part is a short update. 2k+ words once again, i've no control whatsoever. enjoy~~

 

 

 

HAEHYUK | NINJA!YUNJAE (Part VIII-B)

 

 

Donghae finally opened his eyes upon waking up with the sound of metal clicking and sizzling sounds of someone cooking food in the open kitchen window adjacent to the living area. He also found out that he is alone in the couch and, Hyukjae was gone in his arms. It made him jolted up to sit and quickly turned his head to the kitchen area and found the back of a person responsible for the noise he had heard.

His lips automatically purse a smile and his body involuntary stood up and walked over to see the person up close but as he does so, Donghae’s brows began to frown as he found the person has a blonde hair while Hyukjae wasn’t blonde but brunette. He also met a tall, tanned man leaning at the wall beside the open-door frame toward the kitchen, crossing his arms as he watches the blonde man do the cooking.

Donghae stops on his track at the entryway of the kitchen and was shocked to meet his best friend’s eyes who stare back at him in the same disbelief he feels at the moment.

“W-what’s going on here?” His dry mouth asked Yunho, his best friend and the man cooking in his kitchen turned to glance at him and at his boyfriend before he went back to stirring the soup he is making.

“You’re finally awake, Hae.” Jaejoong commented as he cooks.

“What’s really going on here? Why are you two here? Where is Hyukjae?” Donghae bombarded them questions as he both turns his eyes to the two, confused as hell.

Yunho then straightened up and tapped Donghae’s shoulder then squeezed it before he spoke.

“We came because we thought you needed someone to talk to.”

“The ?” Donghae said in rage as he looks at his best friend suspiciously. “Where is Hyukjae? Where is Hyukkie?”

“Calm down, Hae. Calm down.” Yunho reassured him but his best friend knew he was not assured in any way.

Hyukjae was nowhere to be found. Hyukjae left him once again. And damn himself for letting Hyukjae run away from him again.

Donghae couldn’t help his raging emotion and his tears poured out to his eyes like waterfall. His best friend pulled him into a hug and he just cried right there and then.

Donghae sniffled as his tears finally ended and all three of them sat on the dining table, beside him is his best friend and across him is Jaejoong who presented him his infamous Kimchi chigae.

“Eat. You need to eat, Hae.” Jaejoong stated as he gave Donghae a bowl of hot, steaming soup. He then gave his boyfriend as well before he scooped some for himself.

“You’re still not answering my question yet.” Donghae said as he sniffled back his tears again. “Where is Hyukkie?”

“You need to eat first, then we’ll talk.” Yunho replied, his voice firm and sound as he rubs his hand on the back of Donghae.

Donghae silently nod and he slurps the soup from his spoon and he finally digs in as his stomach rumbles in hunger because he hasn’t eaten anything since morning.

 

Jaejoong looks pitifully at his boyfriend’s best friend and he couldn’t help but sigh. Donghae looks like he was dying on the inside and is living paper thin every single day. He couldn’t blame him though as love brings out the worse in people and he and Yunho has had a fair share of them being immature and had close minds because they were both afraid to look far beyond the hurt and the pain they have caused and received from each other. He just wished Donghae and Hyukjae can overcome their pain as well and soon see the blissful feeling their love could wonderfully create together.

 

“Thank you for the food. It was very delicious, Jae. As always.” Donghae muttered and Jaejoong smiled at him as he took the empty bowl to his side.

“You haven’t eaten the whole day, right?” he asked and Donghae nodded shyly.

“Can you take care of yourself for once, Donghae?” Yunho growled, looking at his best friend accusingly.

“I will, Yun. I promise I will.” Donghae promised with a sigh.

He will comply to his best friend’s wish after he talk with Hyukjae. After they have a talk. Because he is really itching do so if Hyukjae had not left him behind once again.

“Now,” Donghae said looking back and forth to Jaejoong and Yunho. “Can we talk about Hyukjae?”

Jaejoong and Yunho both sigh in unison. Yunho then shrugged when Jaejoong looked at him then back to Donghae.

 

“Hyukjae called me.” Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter