KAISOO | KEO | HAEHYUK (PART VII)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Shoot me for an update! I just finished writing this chapter today and you all know my chapters are not very long. this chapter consists of 3200+ words. i have a hard time continuing tbh. and i don't know where this fic will put me after this. but i will try my best to complete this story. anyways, this chapter is up already! enjoy~~

 

 

KAISOO | KEO | HAEHYUK

(PART VII)

 

 

 

“May I help you?”

 

Confusion lingered in Jongin’s face as he stares at the actor’s face as he studies the elder’s as he does so. It was the first time he met Lee Donghae and even though he’s a man, he admits that the actor is flawlessly handsome and is aging well, no wonder girls are ready to dive to him. He’s good at acting too and Jongin is slightly a fan of him that he even thinks of acting someday.

But enough of fanboying, he’s still confused as to why the famous actor is standing in front of his door.

“I received a text of your address from a reporter.”

Jongin shivered at the famous actor’s cold reply. It was cold and hollow, almost emotionless even except for the tiny bit of confusion hinted in his wrinkled forehead.

“Oh,” Jongin quickly replied but then the tone of his voice changed as the famous actor’s words sink in to his head. “Oh? Why would a reporter know my address then?” he asked, most likely to himself as he process everything in his stupid, buffering brain.

He got no idea why Lee Donghae is in front of his house and on top of that, a reporter gave him an address which he didn’t disclosed to anyone since he just moved-in two weeks ago.

 

“It’s about Hyukjae—“

“Hyukjae?” Jongin rebutted, calling out the name he has never heard before but Kyungsoo does as the thief pushed him out of the way only to pull the actor inside in a speed of light.

Kyungsoo looked at him, panting hard and back to Lee Donghae. He just woke up and after hearing his leader’s name, he quickly headed to the door. His weak heart saddened seeing the actor’s face up-close. He finally knew, right then and there, Hyukjae hyung and him needed to talk.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo with super big questioning eyes at him but the latter only plant a quick peck on his lips and mumbled that he didn’t quite hear much but the word ‘later’. The thief then quickly assisted the older to the spacious living room, followed by Jongin whose head is still ed up he was itching to ask but he couldn’t even make a proper sentence out of his dry mouth. And so, he silently but questioningly watches the two.

 

♦..….♦

 

 

“I am Do Kyungsoo, hyung.” Kyungsoo introduced himself to the older politely bowing down his head. Lee Donghae might probably don’t know he and Ken hyung’s existence since they have met Hyukjae hyung after the heart break. “Hyukjae hyung—“

“Is he here?” Donghae cuts off the younger.

“Hyukjae hyung?” Kyungsoo asked but Donghae didn’t answer him back.

“If he’s not here, I’ll be going then—“ Donghae started walking back to the narrow doorway when Kyungsoo stops him with his body, circling his arms tight on the famous actor’s muscled biceps.

“P-please hyung…” Kyungsoo pleaded, eyes tearing now and Jongin’s face grimaced at the scene.

“Ok, I’m done watching.” Jongin stated all of a sudden. Then, he pried Kyungsoo away from the actor but in exchange of his firm hand on the latter’s shoulder instead.

“I don’t know what is happening and I just woke up but, if you have a serious business being here, then you have to stay.” He firmly stated, looking at Lee Donghae’s eyes with a firm gaze.

“I don’t have a serious business in here, young man. Let go.” Donghae retorted, shrugging the hold on his shoulder. He started walking to the doorway again, this time, to leave.

 

“Then,” Jongin spoke, gritting his teeth in frustration. He looks at Kyungsoo who looks back at him with begging eyes that he couldn’t resist. He can’t. and he will not resist the muted request of his beautiful guest.

“Why have you come here in the first place? What’s really your purpose in being here, Lee Donghae if you said yourself that this Hyukjae is not your business?”

Donghae stops walking and turned to face the younger dancer with heated glare. He walked back and face the latter but before he could open his mouth to speak, the doorbell rings.

Kyungsoo was quick to wipe his wet face and runs to the door. Jongin got startled at the ring and Donghae stiffened at his place as they all waited who is at the door.

“Ken hyung!” Kyungsoo blurted out and hugged his brother close as he weeps once again. He was so scared of what’s going to happen now to all of them. He asked himself if their hyung will be able to make up with his boyfriend and if Jongin will leave Donghae alone. He needs comfort and he is seeking it out on Ken.

He then heard Leo gruff a scoff but Kyungsoo decided not to care.

Leo, on the other hand walked inside the house after he looked at Ken with grimaced face and the latter just gave him a shrug as an answer. He then let himself inside the house and as he entered the spacious living room, he found out Kai and Lee Donghae staring at each other.

Both men then looked away to turn their gazes at Leo. He then quickly bows, practically at Donghae before introducing himself. Though, not technically.

 

“I was the one who called you out here.” He said.

 

♦..….♦

 

All five of them breathes silently inside the living room without any one of them talking. Ken still hugging Kyungsoo though he already stopped crying before they walked inside the house. Jongin is standing beside his Trophy cabinet beside the tall glass window. Leo is sitting crossed legged at the black leather couch and Donghae, who sat across him, crosses his arms, staring back at Leo’s gaze.

 

“I’m sorry I came here abruptly but don’t think otherwise. I am not going to talk with Hyukjae if that’s what you want.” Donghae finally spoke, clearly stating his point but, was it really?

Donghae knew he was lying to himself and his reasons betrayed him because, it has a big hole in it. He knew that no one will buy his reason. Who would anyway? He came here upon receiving a text message with an address and a threat. Seeing Hyukjae’s name written on it, he quickly flew to the address given without thinking twice and he regretted doing that before he could stop himself from ringing the doorbell.

He’s just stupid enough to admit the fact that he need, wants and desires to talk to Hyukjae but his ing pride wouldn’t let him. ing stupid, really.

 

“Why not?” Jongin asked, quite pissed. He knew everyone in the room was thinking of what to say and honestly, he couldn’t grasp the current situation yet. He is confused at the famous actor’s intention into coming to his house because a certain Hyukjae is involved. He couldn’t talk to Kyungsoo yet since the latter was stuck in the arms of a certain hyung he is probably close to. He also wasn’t sure about the soccer player’s involvement to the whole deal either. But he has a little idea about his relationship to the person hugging his Kyungsoo though he is still as clueless like a diaper baby.

“Actually,” he added then looked at everyone in the room and stayed at Kyungsoo, looking at him with curiously confused eyes. “Why not enlighten us about this now, say Kyungsoo? Because honestly, I think I am the only one here who doesn’t know about everything yet and we’re all gathered here in my living room.”

Kyungsoo gasped and lowered his head in embarrassment. Jongin was right. He looked up and Ken lightly nod his head. He sighed and gaze at Jongin with understanding eyes.

“Donghae hyung…” he started and looked at the actor’s direction who didn’t flinch nor looks his way then, his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter