HAEHYUK | NINJA!YUNJAE, HANCHUL, N (Part VIII-C)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I haven't started writing chapter 10 b/c thesis is coming and i don't want to write when i'm stressed and i get distracted too easily that's why i haven't written anything yet. i just want to update the last part of chapter 8. it seems i didn't get much love b/c none of my subbies have commented on my updates and tell me about this story... i will keep a positive mind but i do appreciate comments and upvotes so please do 'cause i want to know if my story is to your liking.

this is out of topic but since I'm in love with OngNiel, i'm hoping i can add them here in the upcoming chapters but it still depends on how my mind works when i start writing again.

enjoy~~

 

HAEHYUK | NINJA!YUNJAE, HANCHUL, N (Part VIII-C)

 

 

Hyukjae know he said that but what kind of revenge he actually wants Donghae to taste? He got nada. He just told that to himself before he decided to leave Donghae… once again.

At first, his body wanted to stay in the warmth Donghae was giving him but his mind told him he needed to leave. Though he wanted for him and Donghae to talk about their current situation and their past but, his mind wanted to leave Donghae, the house, and everything that will remind him of the past he wanted to forget but couldn’t.

He had fought for three years just to forget and moved on but, Donghae was too hard to remove from his senses and his heart.

And so, with a crazy and hazy mind, he carefully pulled himself out of Donghae’s grasp and walked to open the door of their bedroom and find the bed where he had left his heart.

Hyukjae’s eyes buried his gaze to the straightened mattress and just stayed there frozen for a long while and then blinks his eyes back to reality upon hearing Donghae groaning as he stirred a little in his sleep but didn’t wake up.

He took a deep, heavy breath before his eyes bore towards the doorway and he finally come up with a decision and so, he called a friend he knew would take care of Donghae for him, for now.

 

“Jaejoong Hyung, can you come over to Donghae’s house?”

 

After thirty minutes, the couple emerges from their car and Hyukjae looked at his friend sadly outside Donghae’s house.

“Donghae’s stomach is grumbling. Can you cook something for him?” he asked and Jaejoong rose an eyebrow.

“That’s why you called me? To cook for Donghae? What about you? Why didn’t you cook for him instead? After all, you finally got together.”

Hyukjae immediately shook his head. “I can’t. Right now, I’m not capable of doing that for him. Please?”

Jaejoong sighed and looked at his silent boyfriend who gave him a shrug as an answer. He grunted at Yunho then turned at Hyukjae.

“You do know what you are doing, right?" he sighed, "This time?”

Hyukjae nodded. “I will face Donghae soon but, not now. I can’t face him right now. Not yet.”

“Then when will that be, Hyukjae? When will you be able to face my best friend?” Yunho finally opened his mouth to speak and Hyukjae flinches at Yunho’s serious voice.

“You do know that you’re just running away from him like you did before, right? Why not do it now so you can have closure or clear whatever the reason why you’re avoiding each other?”

Hyukae can feel the coldness on Yunho’s words and he couldn’t blame him. He probably witnessed the change of his best friend after he left. But, Yunho should not blame it on him alone. Both of them suffered a great loss of losing each other because both of them gave up on saving their love. And looking at Yunho’s face, Hyukjae knew he wasn’t accusing him or anything. Yunho just wanted to know the side of his story.

 

“I-I’m going to clear my head… and my heart for now. But,” Hyukjae said and stare at the couple with teary eyes. “Donghae and I will talk. We needed to talk anyway.”

 

“Make it soon, Hyukjae. I’m tired of looking at my best friend’s face like he was not the best friend I knew all this time.”

“Okay?”

 

Hyukjae shyly nod his head in reply and then, quickly ran to the sidewalk leaving them and Donghae inside their house without looking back.

He then went back to the house the three of them (Kyungsoo and Ken) staying at and locked himself inside his room afterwards.

Hyukjae laid down his body to the soft mattress of his bed, eyes glued to the ceiling as his mind started to ponder about how he will face Donghae.

He is not ready to face Donghae and he never was that's why he kept himself low profile all these time but, Hyukjae knew, now that they finally met, it was time to face his greatest fear in his life.

Donghae is his greatest fear and he is scared that everything he did in leaving Donghae will be all for naught because his heart might betray him. And it already did, back in Donghae’s house. Upon seeing the latter’s eyes, he couldn’t help but to softened up and his mind shot down because of the overwhelming feelings that he has tried to suppress all these years.

Hyukjae admits that he is still very much in love with Donghae no matter how the latter had hurt him and disregarded him before. But, he needs Donghae to know that he can’t do those things he did in the past to him ever again. He is not going to accept the past repeating on itself all over again.

If Donghae wants him back then, Donghae needs to earn his love back again because, Hyukjae’s heart might not make it for the second time. His heart will probably die and this time, his body will soon follow too.

So, Hyukjae began to pray as he closes his eyes and clasps his hands tight.

He will not back down easily. He wants Donghae to fight for his love this time around because he will not give it for free anymore.

Donghae has to fight the battle with him and see who will win in the end.

Will Donghae win his heart back and mend it or will he break it even more?

 

♦..….♦

 

“Hyung, I need to cancel everything in my calendar for the rest of the year—“

Donghae haven’t finished his speech yet when his manager countered him, he sighed.

“W-what? Why are you doing that? You have two commercials to shoot today. An interview later this afternoon and a photoshoot right af—“

“Sungmin Hyung,” Donghae called his manager’s name, stopping the older on the other line.

“I have to clear my schedule and I want you to call them and cancel for me.” He stated and he heard his manager groaned in frustration.

“Did Hankyung hyung know about this?” Sungmin asked, exasperatedly sigh.

“No. But I’m going to tell him personally.” Donghae answered and Sungmin gasped on the other side.

“Y-you’re serious?” Sungmin asked, skeptical about Donghae’s decision. Never did once the actor canceled his workload ever and this is a first. Donghae is very hardworking when it comes to work and to hear straight from the actor that he wants his schedule cleared means there is something wrong with Donghae.

Donghae chuckled, “Of course, I am serious. I’m on my way there already.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter