♦KAISOO♦ (PART II)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦KAISOO♦

(PART II)

 

 

 

 

Jongin felt like he was in the clouds the whole week. His head was floating above and so does his fantastic mood that leaves the others except for his worked-up manager, a questioning look in their curious eyes.

One of his cordi-noona asked him once if he was okay and he just replied her with a wide smile. He’s fluttering and he feels like he has wings and its flopping beautifully on his back.

But as every single person knows, all good things must come to an end and, he cursed his manager for keeping him high for a week and then let him fall to the asphalt with his face first after his manager gave him a copy of the CCTV in the hotel.

It was like his world collapsed after seeing the small fragile human being he held last week was the same person who did the attacks inside the elevator and was never gone into the bathroom ever since D.O, or whoever he truly is, asked him for a couple of minutes and Jongin just let him without even knowing his real intention.

Now the only question that is left while his eyes blurs into the screen, watching the CCTV over and over again was, D.O’s motive in hurting the photographers. What does he want from them? Was he also involved in all of these? What?

“Yah! Kim Jongin! The hotel informed me that you’re not giving the evidence to the police. You even told them to delete the clip!”

Jongin’s manager bombarded him out of his thoughts with his high-pitch tone as he stops in front of him, hands on his waist, with an angry expression written on his face.

“I told them to go to hell, Hyung. Now, leave me alone.” Jongin said grumpily, without looking at his manager and just stare at the blank screen after hitting the power button. No one should see it other than him, no one.

“Yah! You told me to find this D.O guy and then suddenly, you change your mind?!” Jongin’s manager states, hysterical; getting red from frustration, irritation and every negative energy that emerges from his inside to his face.

“I don’t need your help now, Hyung. I’m going to find him myself.” Jongin said with a firm, blank face. Jongin’s manager was taken aback at the sudden change of his talent’s attitude.

“W-what happened? You know, you can tell me—“

Jongin slapped his manager’s hand when the latter tried to reach him.

“J-Jongin—“

Jongin sighed. “I’m sorry, Hyung.” He said and stands up, taking the CD out of his DVD player and break it into two which made his manager gasped in surprise. Jongin then threw the CD out in the trash bin and went back to the couch and lay flat. His manager then knelt down and rubbed his back, consoling him.

“That D.O guy has something to do with this?” Jongin slightly nodded.

“W-well, did he… uh, break your heart?” Jongin’s manager carefully asked, not wanting Jongin to break even more if it’s true.

Jongin nodded once again and covers his face with his arms. Jongin’s manager then nodded and continued rubbing his back.

“You’ll find someone better—“

“No!” Jongin stubbornly pry his manager’s hand away for the second time around, making the latter flinch.

“Aish! This kid! I’m trying to console you and yet, you don’t want it!” Jongin’s manager snapped. He then stands up and put his hands back to his waist.

“I don’t know what that kid made you eat to make you act like this, Jongin. It’s as if, I don’t know you anymore.” Jongin’s manager shakes his head and then leaves him be which made Jongin’s chest become heavier because of his manager.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter