KEO (PART VI) | HYUKJAE, KYUNGSOO, LUHAN, N

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦KEO♦

(PART VI)

| HYUKJAE, KYUNGSOO, LUHAN, N |

 

 

 

 

 

Picking between your mother and father is already hard and so does picking between his lifesaver and Leo is also about the same.

He can’t pick. It was hard to pick. It’s like he wanted to melt and just stay liquid until someone fix it up for him.

Ken was so much in trouble. He was doomed.

A groan escape from his lips and he rolled on the carpeted floor of Leo’s bedroom—because once again Leo had locked him up to his room—and pulled his hair out in frustration.

Out of wits, he took out his phone and dialed his leader’s number.

When it started ringing, Ken can feel the thumping of his heart loud and his hands and socked feet started sweating up due to nervousness.

‘C’mon, pick it up Hyung. Pick it up’ Ken thought, agitated.

He started to bite his left thumbnail while he waits.

Once the call finally connected, Ken panicked, hearing his leader’s calm voice.

“Hey, Ken. What’s up? Did something wrong back in the house? I won’t be home until tomorrow, if that’s why you’re calling me.”

Ken nervously gulped. “H-hyung,”

“Yes? Something wrong, Kennie?”

He then closes his eyes and exhales. “H-hyung, I’ve done s-something wrong…”

Ken didn’t open his eyes yet and waits for the other line to respond while still biting his nail.

“What did you do?”

Ken flinched hearing his leader’s voice changed. “I-I’m not… at h-home.”

There was a pause on the second line.

“H-hyung?”

“W-where are you now?”

Ken sits up as he tear up.

“I-I’m in a… h-house—“

“Tell me where you are. NOW!”

Ken sob harder after hearing his leader yelling at him on the line.

“I-I… I’m at… Le—“

Ken gasped as he didn’t felt Leo’s presence behind his back that snatches his phone away from him.

“Leo—“ he called and try to get his phone back but Leo trapped both of his hands in his grip.

Ken then was shock when Leo answered on the other line.

“He’s with me and I won’t give him back.” Leo firmly stated and ends the call himself afterward.

Ken widened his eyes. He cannot believe that Leo would do that to his leader.

Now, he’s totally doomed. He can see his grave now, getting ready for him to dive in.

“Leo! You shouldn’t do that—“

“What? There’s nothing you can do now, Jaehwan.” Leo said, his expression was blank and then he threw Ken’s phone away in irritation. His other hand now become free that automatically wipes Ken’s wet cheeks dry.

“B-but Leo…”

“Can you just forget about everything tonight? You’re with me, alone in my room and it’s not fun if you keep thinking about other things while I’m kissing you.”

Ken’s jaw dropped and his mouth agape while staring at Leo, looking at his eyes and trace if he’s joking about what he said but he found none.

Leo’s eyes were dark and expressionless. Ken couldn’t get through his eyes.

“Leo, I—“

Leo shushed him as he get closer and closer. Until the tip of their noses touch Leo did stop only to smirk before he claims Ken’s lips in full glory.

Ken was soon out of breath as he forgot to intake a lungful of air when Leo captured his mouth all of a sudden.

He pushed Leo away before he dies from the loss of breath. Once he did, Ken gasps for air and filled his lungs before Leo take him to somewhere in neverland once again.

They kiss and kiss some more and Ken hissed when he was pushed towards the bed and Leo came on top of him, lust became visible in his eyes while staring at him.

“Leo—“

Leo pecked his lips to make him stop.

“Please stop talking.” Leo demanded and Ken sealed his lips after with his hand, making Leo chuckled.

Ken then watches while Leo’s eyes beamed in the night as he smiles.

“Tell me your wish, Jaewhan.” Leo spoke as he caresses Ken’s cheek.

Ken’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter