KEO (PART I)

THIEF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥KEO♥

(PART I)

 

 

 

 

Ken is currently sitting on a high stool inside the bar, looking intently at his target, and sometimes minding his own beer that's growing warm by the minute. His name is Jung Leo, an elite superstar of the soccer team that has been making a huge name in sports these days. He's also a very handsome rookie which makes him more lovable in anyone's eyes. But what makes him so eye-catching in his eyes is that, Leo made the most money in his group. And, it is what Ken wants from him. His money. If he can juice other things out from the well-known cold and cool Jung Leo, then, he would definitely grab that rare opportunity.

 

He finally stood up from sitting for almost an hour, waiting for his opportunity to get his hands on Leo's pockets after seeing the latter stood up, obviously going to the washroom. Ken followed him behind; walking smoothly and he thinks that the night is all for him when the corridor going to the restroom is not crowded, or most likely, the two of them are the only ones walking at the moment.

 

But, Ken thinks that this is harder than he thought as his back got violently pressed on the bathroom wall upon entering and his hands are pried beside his head on each sides, making him obviously undertaken by the person in front of him. A smirk then grew his lips as he seductively stares at his target, glaring at him.

 

"Why are you following me?" Leo asked, fuming with confusion and anger written on his gorgeous face. His grip on Ken's wrists seems to tighten up it made the latter hissed in pain.

 

"Answer me!" Leo pushed him again, getting closer and closer and Ken can smell his breath that smells beer and toothpaste at the same time and then his perfume or is it his Porsche’s perfume? Ken kind of hate cars’ perfume. It makes him want to puke and dizzy but it smells good on the superstar, he admit.

 

"I'm a... fan?"

Ken couldn't decipher if it came out as a question or an excuse when Leo frowned at him and then narrowed his eyes as he stare back at him.

 

"You look very handsome up-close, I must say." Ken began to change the topic and started to flirt. People he had stolen was either befallen for his infamous tactic or they just couldn't resist how cute and lovely he was.

 

Leo then showed a tint of blush on his cheeks that was already gone in a blink and Ken got taken aback at how fast it was gone in the wind, just like that. He couldn't decide if it was real or it was only his wild imagination. Oh, on with the plan.

 

"Why don't you give me an autograph? I will let you off the hook for harassing me if you do." Ken blew a wink in the air that made some of his targets swooned at him whenever he did that. He hopes it has the same effect on Leo but he couldn't see the resemblance on his face that wears the same expression of befallen. He thinks that he had himself a tough target this time.

 

"W-well, I-I'm sorry..." Leo then freed him and opens a quite big space between them, making Ken a bit disappointed for a reason; h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter