Chapter Eleven

Obsession
        "J... Ji... Jiyong-ssi?" 
 
        "Chaerin. Stay back." Seungri said, pulling her back as she had began to walk towards Jiyong. 
 
        Jiyong looked at them, his eyes were wide and Chaerin could see how scared he was.  
 
        She looked at Seungri, gone was the guy that was flirting with her earlier. Now he was in serious work mode, as a detective.  
 
        "Hyung. You're going to have to come with me." He was walking towards Jiyong with cautious steps. 
 
        Jiyong was leaning against the brick wall, mumbling something as he looked down at his hands.          
 
        To Chaerin it sounded like he was repeating the same sentence over and over. He was saying, 'I didn't do it' from what she could hear. 
 
        Didn't do what?  
 
        Kill someone? 
 
        No... Jiyong couldn't have done that, right? 
 
        Seungri was standing next to Jiyong and whispering something to him. 
 
        He placed a hand on Jiyong's arm to help him fully stand. Jiyong seemed to be in a daze, his eyes glazed over.  
 
        Seungri looked over a Chaerin. "I'm going to have to get him to my car and then I'll call for back up." He said. 
 
        Chaerin blinked. "I'll... I'll help you." She said and made her way to Jiyong's other side.  
 
        She grabbed his other arm and together the two walked Jiyong to Seungri's car. 
 
        He got Jiyong into the backseat and pulled out a pair of steel handcuffs.  
 
        Noticing Chaerin's questioning gaze, he smirked. 
 
        "I always keep another pair with me in this car, when I don't have the car I use for work with me." 
 
        He then turned to Jiyong. 
 
        "Hyung." 
 
        Jiyong must have realized what was going on, for he raised his arms up. 
 
        Seungri handcuffed his wrists together, sighing as he did so. "Sorry, Hyung. You know I hate doing this to you, but I have to." 
 
        Once that was done, he stepped out of the car, followed by Chaerin. He locked the doors and turned to her. 
 
        "I need to call for backup, so I can check that alleyway. Do you want me to call Bae Hyung to come and get you?" He asked. 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "Nah. There's no need. I can tall Youngbae Oppa if I need to. I have my cell with me." She then looked at the car, well more specifically at Jiyong sitting in the backseat. "I think I'm going to stay here for a bit." 
 
        Seungri frowned. "Are you sure?" 
 
        Chaerin nodded. "Yeah. I'll keep an eye on him."  
 
        Seungri sighed. "Fine, but call me if anything happens." He said. 
 
        "In order for me to do that, I would need your number." Chaerin held her phone out. "Here you can enter it in. I'll call if anything does happen."  
 
        Seungri nodded and entered his number into her phone. He then called his phone from hers, so he could save her number in his. 
 
        "There." He said, handing her the phone back. "Don't forget to call me..." 
 
        "If anything happens." Chaerin finished his sentence off. "I know. Now go and make that call."  
 
        Seungri chuckled and walked off from her, to call his department. 
 
        Chaerin sighed and leaned against the car. 
         
        What the hell had happened tonight? 
 
        Why were Jiyong's hands covered in blood? 
 
        She took a moment to look at him, only to see that he was still looking down at his hands. 
 
        She sighed. 
 
        She didn't want to believe that Jiyong could have killed someone. 
 
        Sure, he had kidnapping on his record, but murder. She couldn't even imagine that. 
 
        "What is going to happen, Jiyong... Oppa?" She whispered, hugging herself in the cold night. 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
        "Are you going to be okay?" Youngbae asked. 
 
        After Seungri had went and made the call for backup, he had come back to her and informed her that he had called Youngbae to come and pick her up. She didn't need to be around this, he had said. 
 
        She had hated leaving Jiyong in that car and that was something that she did not want to admit. 
 
        "Why wouldn't I be?" She asked as the two got off the elevator and into the hall. After driving her to the apartment building, Youngbae had volunteered to walk her up to her apartment. 
 
        Youngbae shrugged his shoulders. "Well... to me it just seemed like you didn't want to leave him." He didn't have to say his name for Chaerin to know who was talking about. 
 
        Chaerin chuckled and pulled her keys out of her purse as they reached her door. She opened it and Youngbae followed her in. 
 
        She walked into the kitchen, pulling out two glasses and began to make some tea. "Is it crazy that I didn't?" She asked. 
 
        Youngbae sighed. "He's a friend. I don't think it's wrong that you would feel worried about him." 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "But I shouldn't feel worried. Not after what he did to me. I shouldn't even want to be friends with him."  
 
        Youngbae chuckled and took his cup of tea from her. "You can deny it all you want, but you can't help but feel worried for him. He is becoming your friend again. You agreed to try with him, remember?" 
 
        Chaerin nodded. She did agree to that. 
 
        "Do you think he killed someone?" Youngbae asked. 
 
        Chaerin looked at him. "I don't want to think." She sighed. "But he had blood on his hands."  
 
        "That's true." Youngbae said. "He did have blood on his hands." He sat his cup down. "Seungri said Ji as mumbling something." 
 
        "Oh yes." Chaerin sat up. "He kept saying he didn't do it." 
 
        Youngbae nodded. He then reached across the table and took ahold of Chaerin's hand. "Everything is going to be okay." He smiled. 
 
        Chaerin smiled back. "You're right." 
 
        The two suddenly jumped as loud, frantic knocking sounded at Chaerin's door. 
 
        "Who the hell could that be?" Youngbae asked, standing up. 
 
        Chaerin stood up as well. 
 
        Youngbae held his hand out, signaling her to stay put. "Let the officer answer the door." 
 
        He crept slowly to the door as the knocking got louder.  
 
        Once upon the door, he peeped through the peep hole. He pulled back, sighing in relief. 
 
        "It's Dara Noona" He said and pulled the door open. 
 
        Dara was standing in the doorway with tears running down her face. 
 
        "Unnie?" 
 
        "Noona?" 
 
        "OH THANK GOD!" Dara cried, throwing herself at Chaerin. "I... I... I though you were missing as well." She sobbed into Chaerin's shoulder. 
 
        Chaerin blinked. "Missing as well?" 
 
        Dara pulled back a little from her tight grip on Chaerin and looked at her. "It's horrible! Bom's missing!" She cried. 
 
        "WHAT?!" 
 
        "Noona, have you filed a report?" Youngbae asked, gently grabbing her arm and leading her to sit on the sofa. 
 
        Dara nodded, sniffing. "I did."  
 
        "How did this happen?" Chaerin asked, taking a seat next to her. 
 
        Dara looked at her. "After we split up to find her, I looked all over the club and she was no where to be found. I thought maybe she stumbled outside. So I went out there and pulled out my phone to call her as I looked around. I heard her phone go off. I followed the sound of her ringtone and found the phone lying near a trash can." Her voice cracked a little as she tried to stop her tears from falling. "Anyone that knows my sister as well as I do, knows she would not leave her phone anywhere. It's practically glued to her hand. I picked it up and by this point I was getting even more worried. I went back into the club to find you and tell you I couldn't find her, but I couldn't find you either. I sent you text, saying I was going to see if maybe Bom somehow made it home." 
 
        "You sent me a text?" Chaerin asked. 
 
        Dara nodded. "Yeah. I figured you would see it and take a cab, since I couldn't find you. I felt horrible for leaving you there, but I knew I need to find my sister. So I went to her house and she wasn't there either." 
 
        "She didn't leave the club with someone, did she?" Youngbae asked. 
 
        Dara glared at him. "My sister is not like that. She's in a relationship and she would not cheat." 
 
        "Did you call Seunghyun Hyung then?" Youngbae asked. 
 
        Dara nodded. "I did. She's not with him. He doesn't know where she is. He started freaking out on the phone and told me to go straight to the police, so I did. I file the report." She turned to Chaerin. "What if something has happened to her?" She sobbed. 
 
        "Unnie." Chaerin pulled her friend into a hug. "She's going to be okay. I know I haven't known her long, but Bom Unnie seems like she can handle anything." 
 
        Dara nodded. "I just want to know that she's safe." 
 
        "And you will." Youngbae said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I promise I'll look for her." 
 
        Dara smiled at him. "Thank you." 
 
        Youngbae blushed. "You don't have to thank me, Noona." 
 
        "Wait a minute." Chaerin spoke up, looking at Dara. "So what Seungri-ssi said is a lie?" 
 
        Dara blinked. "What about Seungri?" She asked. 
 
        "When I came out of the bathroom after seeing Bom Unnie wasn't in there, Seungri was right there waiting for me. He said something about you telling him to take me home because you had to deal with how drunk Unnie was."  
 
        Dara shook her head. "I never once saw Seungri. And since I never found Bom I couldn't have said that to him." 
 
        Chaerin frowned. "Why did he say that to me then?" 
 
        Youngbae was frowning as well. "I'll talk to him, okay Chae." He said. 
 
        Chaerin nodded.  
 
        She couldn't help but feel weird about the whole thing. 
 
        Why had Seungri lied to her? 
 
        "Are you two going to be okay?" Youngbae asked. He had been called in to come down to the station. Something that had to do with Jiyong. 
 
        Chaerin nodded. "Yeah. Unnie is going to stay with me tonight." She said. 
 
        Youngbae nodded. He turned to Dara, who was still sitting on the sofa, her eyes puffy and red.  "Noona." 
 
        Dara looked at him. 
 
        "Take care." He said. 
 
        Dara smiled and nodded. 
 
        Youngbae turned back to Chaerin. "You take care as well. Try not to think too much about Jiyong, okay." 
 
        Chaerin scoffed. "I won't." 
 
        Youngbae chuckled. "Liar. You know you want me to call you later and tell you how he is after I see him." 
 
        Chaerin shook her head and Youngbae patted her shoulder. 
 
        "I told you it's okay to worry." He said.  
 
        He then pulled her into a hug. "I'll call you later. For now you and Noona both need to get some serious rest." 
 
        Chaerin hugged him back. "Thank you, Oppa."  
 
        "Anytime." Youngbae said. He pulled back from the hug and pressed a kiss to her forehead, before he stepped out the door. 
 
        Chaerin closed it behind him.  
 
        She then turned to Dara. 
 
        "Come on, Unnie. Let's go get some sleep." 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
        Chaerin groaned, reaching for her phone as she rolled out of bed. 
 
        It had woken her up and as she looked at the clock, she realized it was only eight in the morning. 
 
        She took a look at Dara who was still asleep on the other side of the bed.  
 
        How the ringing of the phone had not woken her up, she did not know? 
 
        She quickly shut the phone up by answering it. 
 
        "Hello?" 
 
        "Chaerin, it's Bae Oppa." 
 
        Chaerin pulled the phone way from her ear to look at the screen and sure enough she saw 'Bae Oppa' in bold letters. 
 
        She put the phone back to her ear. "Sorry, Oppa. I just woke up." 
 
        Youngbae chuckled. "Yeah. Sorry I figured I might be disturbing your sleep." He said. 
 
        Chaerin chuckled as well. "Well mine you did. Dara Unnie's you did not. I swear she could sleep through a tornado and not be woken up. I'm not sure how my ringtone didn't wake her." 
 
        Youngbae laughed. "That's funny, but I called you about something important." He said, his voice taking on a serious tone. 
 
        Chaerin felt a sense of dread wash over her. She didn't have a good feeling about this. 
 
        "Wha... what's going on? Is this about Jiyong-ssi?" She asked. 
 
        She could hear Youngbae sigh over the phone.  
 
        "There's really no better way to put this, Chae. I can't sugarcoat this." 
 
        "Youngbae Oppa. Tell me what happened?" 
         
        Youngbae was silent and Chaerin held her breath, waiting for him to answer her. 
 
        "Jiyong... he's been charged with murder." 
 
        Chaerin's eyes widened and the phone fell from her hand as she collapsed on the couch. 
 
        What? 
 
        Jiyong had been charged with murder. 
 
        No... there was no way he could have done it. 
 
        She shook her head, her eyes filling with tears.  
 
        In the background, she could hear Youngbae shouting over the phone. Dara's voice filled the air, which alerted her that she was awake. Dara was calling her name, frantically. 
 
        "CHAERIN!" 
 
        Chaerin looked up at her.  
 
        "He didn't do it. He couldn't have."  
 
        This was all she was able to say to Dara before she started sobbing. 
 
        Dara took her in her arms, rocking her back and forth as she tried to comfort her.
 
 

Oh wow... I updated really soon and didn't take almost five months lol

*Does victory dance* Yeah I'm proud of myself lol

Anyway... whoa are you shocked with this chapter? This is a turn of events. 

Both our poor Bommie and Jiyongie are in trouble. What's going to happen to them?

Hm...

...we will have to wait and see.

And whoo! I'm so happy to see that I now have 206 subscribers! I also now have 31 Upvotes. So thank you to 4mB2st. I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU!

Until next time! BYE!

Bonus GIF:

SHE'S SO CUTE! I JUST WANNA HUG HER!