Chapter Ten

Obsession
        Chaerin frowned. 
 
        "Ah, Seungri-ssi. Interesting seeing you here." 
 
        Seungri laughed. "Come on now. You can call me Oppa, Chaerin-ah." He smirked at her. 
         
        Chaerin smirked back. "And you can stay away from me." She pushed his hands off of her hips and stepped back. 
 
        Seungri chuckled. "Feisty. I like it."  
 
        "What do you want, Seungri-ssi?" Chaerin asked. 
 
        "Nothing really. I just want to buy you a drink and maybe we can chat for a bit." He smiled at her. 
 
        Chaerin eyed him for a bit and then sighed. "Fine." 
 
        "Splendid." Seungri grinned. "This way, my dear." He took a hold of her hand and led her to the bar. 
 
        Chaerin followed him and took a seat next to him as he ordered the drinks. 
 
        "Here you go, my lady." Seungri grinned, handing her the Strawberry Daiquiri he had ordered for her. 
 
        Chaerin looked at him. "What? You don't think I can handle anything more than a dainty Daiquiri?" She asked. 
 
        Seungri chuckled. "No. I'm sure you can handle anything I give you."  
 
        Chaerin's eyes narrowed. Something about the way he said that made her uneasy. She looked at the drink in her hand, eyeing it for a moment, before she took a slow sip. 
 
        "So what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked. 
 
        "Ah yes. I was just wondering if you have by any chance hung out with Jiyong Hyung recently?" Seungri asked. 
 
        "I almost forgot you are friends with him." Chaerin said. She sighed. "Why do you want to know if I have been around Jiyong-ssi or not?" 
 
        Seungri shrugged his shoulders. "No reason. Just wondering." 
 
        Chaerin took another sip of her Daiquiri. "I had dinner with him. That's the last time I saw him." She then looked at Seungri. "Why? Is he in trouble?" 
 
        Seungri chuckled. "Now why would you think that? Should there be a reason for him to be in trouble?" 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "No." She said. 
 
        Seungri nodded. "He would only be in trouble if he did something bad. Let's say if he murdered someone."  
 
        Chaerin's eyes widened and she quickly looked around them, to see if anyone had heard what Seungri was saying. It seemed like no one heard him over the loud music. 
 
        She turned back to him. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. 
 
        "Don't you think it's strange that Hyung and you are the ones that found that girl's body?"  
 
        "No... I mean.... we just heard the scream and happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." 
 
        "But.. Jiyong Hyung was outside before you were." Seungri said. 
 
        "Are you trying to say that he was the one that killed the girl?" Chaerin asked. 
 
        Seungri shook his head. "I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying it's strange that it was you two that found the body." 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "There's something wrong if you are thinking that Jiyong-ssi is the one that killed her. He was with me when we heard the scream. How could he have killed her then?" She asked. 
 
        Seungri sighed. "You are right. I must have forgotten that you mentioned that." 
 
        Chaerin nodded. "If that's all you wanted to talk about, then I will take my leave." She stood up. "Thanks for the drink, Seungri-ssi. Next time make it something stronger though." 
 
        Seungri chuckled. "I'll do that." He then watched as she made her way back into the dancing crowd. 
 
        "Damn. I forgot about that one little detail. If they hadn't heard a scream that night, I might would have been able to get Chaerin into thinking Jiyong was the murderer." 
 
        He sighed and stood up. 
 
        "Oh well. There's always another time for that. It looks like I have a phone call to make anyway." He murmured, pulling out his cell and walking off. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
       "There you are. Where did you disappear off to?" Dara asked, as Chaerin came up to their table. 
 
        "I was stuck talking to Seungri-ssi." Chaerin said, taking a seat. 
 
        Dara blinked. "What did he want?" 
 
        Chaerin looked at her. She couldn't tell Dara about how Seungri had called Jiyong out as being the murderer.  
 
        "Nothing really. Just trying to get a date with me." She said. 
 
        Dara laughed. "And I bet you didn't give him a chance." 
 
        "Of course not." Chaerin laughed. "He's not my type." 
 
        Dara nodded. "We should go and find my sister. It's about time we headed home."  
 
        Chaerin nodded. 
 
        "I'll check the bar. Can you check the bathroom?" Dara asked. 
 
        "Sure I can. I'll call you if she's there." 
 
        Dara nodded and was off to the bar. 
 
        Chaerin made her way to the bathrooms and entered the ladies' room. 
         
        "Bom Unnie?" 
 
        The bathroom looked pretty empty and she didn't see any feet under the stalls. 
 
        Chaerin frowned. It looked like Bom wasn't in the bathroom. 
 
        She turned and walked out the bathroom, only to bump into someone. 
 
        She looked up and groaned. 
 
        "You again?" 
 
        Seungri chuckled. "I came to tell you that Dara Noona found Bom Noona." He said. 
 
        "That's good, but did she send you to find me and if so, why?" 
 
        "Well Noona really couldn't get to her phone to call or text you. She had her hands full with Bom Noona being drunk. So she saw me and told me to find you and pass on the message." 
 
        "Well then, thank you." Chaerin tried to step pass him, but he blocked her. 
 
        "Excuse me, Seungri-ssi." 
 
        Seungri smiled at her. 
 
        Chaerin moved to pass him and he once again blocked her. 
 
        Her eyes twitched. She was so close to punching him in the face. 
 
        "What?!" She snapped. 
 
        Seungri smirked. "Dara Noona also told me to let you know that she needed to get Bom Noona home quickly. She was making quite a scene with her sobbing. Noona asked me to drive you home." 
 
        "Hell no." Chaerin glared and quickly moved passed him. 
 
        She walked right out the club and into the cold night. She could just walk home, she decided. Who cared if the club was far from her house? She would be okay. 
 
        She started walking down the sidewalk, immediately regretting that she did not have a jacket with her. 
 
        A noise to her left alerted her and she stopped, looking around. She was a few buildings away from the club and she wondered if it could be any drunks that has stumbled into the alleyway.  
 
        A breeze passed through the air and she rubbed at her arms. There sure was a creepy feeling in the air. 
 
        She felt like someone was watching her. 
 
        A hand came down, grabbing her shoulder and she let out a scream, turning around and punching the person in the face. 
 
        "! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" 
 
        Chaerin blinked. "Seungri-ssi?" 
 
        So Seungri had followed her. He was crouched down, holding his nose. 
 
        "Are you okay?" She asked. 
 
        "Does it look like I'm ing okay?"  
 
        Chaerin glared at him. "Want me to punch you in the eye as well?" 
 
        Seungri glared back and stood up, holding onto his nose. 
 
        "I think you broke it." He murmured. 
 
        Chaerin sighed. "I did not." She reached for his arm, but he pulled away. 
 
        "I need to see your nose, you big baby. Move your hand out the way." 
 
        Slowly and hesitantly, he moved his hand out of the way. 
 
        Chaerin reached for his nose, touching it, which caused Seungri to draw back and hiss in pain. 
 
        She ignored him and felt his nose. "It's not broken, just bruised." She said. 
 
        "Well it sure feels like it's broken." Seungri pouted. 
 
        Chaerin rolled her eyes.  
 
        Seungri rubbed at his nose, grumbling a bit about how this was going to ruin his perfect face. He then looked towards the alleyway with his eyes narrowed. 
 
        "What is it?" Chaerin asked, looking that way as well. 
 
        Seungri blinked. "I... I thought I saw something." He said. 
 
        He looked at her. "It was probably nothing. Come on. My car is parked over there." He nodded into the direction of where his car was at. "I'll drive you home." 
 
        Chaerin wasn't listening. She was still staring at the alleyway. She could hear footsteps. They were fast-paced, as if the person was running. 
 
        "Do you hear that?" She asked. 
 
        Before Seungri could answer, right out of the alleyway stumbled Kwon Jiyong. 
His hands were covered in blood.

 

 


Yeah it's short, but this is where I had to end it lol. Don't hate me too much XD

I've had really bad writer's block on this one, but I am going to do everything I can to finish this fic. I really want to, the same goes with Dirty Little Secret.

And whoo! I'm so happy to see that I now have 196 Subscribers! I also now have 30 Upvotes. So thank you to anthesterionFreakyMinnieskydrag0nmervulalala, and Orcmama. I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU!

Until next time! BYE!

Bonus GIF: